More economic good news: Economy adds 223,000 jobs, unemployment drops to 5.3%

Who did you vote for president in 2012?

too stupid!! I always vote for the most conservative/ libertarian candidate. A monkey or tiny child would know that from reading even one of my posts yet for you it is a important question. What does that teach you?

In six years, President Obama has created twice as many jobs as both Bushs did in twelve years

What Republucans call an economic failure

Jobs created during U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

and yet U6 is still over 10%, income is down, and this 2% reecovery is worst recovery since Great depression
U6 is DOWN 5%

MORE economic good news
Actually, it's down 39% since its peak following Bush's Great Recession.

great all the way down to 10% unemployment is good to a liberal.

600813.jpg

Bush (and Republican policies) caused the recession.

dear, affordable housing goals were pushed on the GSE's who ending up holding 31 million Alt and Sub prime loans when the crash came. THe GSE's existed to get people into homes the Republican free market said they could not support. Do you understand???

Barney Frank: (After Crisis) "I hope by next year we'll have abolished Fanny Freddie... it was a great mistake to push lower income people into homes they couldn't afford and couldn't really handle once they had it"

Barny Frank ( Before Crisis) "These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis," said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee. "The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing."-Barney Frank

Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.), speaking to Housing and Urban Development Secretary Mel Martinez:

Secretary Martinez, if it ain't broke, why do you want to fix it? Have the GSEs [government-sponsored enterprises] ever missed their housing goals
You're too baked to converse with. That's Bush who did that...

BUSH MINORITY HOMEOWNERSHIP PLAN RESTS HEAVILY ON FANNIE AND FREDDIE

... the Democrats you mention may have wanted to do that, but they were in the minority. Republicans controlled the Congress and the executive branch.

So? Who did you vote for president in 2012?

In six years, President Obama has created twice as many jobs as both Bushs did in twelve years

and yet U6 is still over 10%, income is down, and this 2% reecovery is worst recovery since Great depression
U6 is DOWN 5%

MORE economic good news

10% unemployment is good news only to an idiot liberal
U6 is always 5% higher than U3

BOTH are down 5%....... Now that's economic GOOD NEWS

U6 is DOWN 5%

MORE economic good news

10% unemployment is good news only to an idiot liberal
Did you vote for Bush? He drove it up to over 14%.

Who did you vote for president in 2012?

too stupid!! I always vote for the most conservative/ libertarian candidate. A monkey or tiny child would know that from reading even one of my posts yet for you it is a important question. What does that teach you?
It tells me you're too embarrassed to say who you voted for. Sounds like you voted for a loser. No wonder you're too embarrassed to say.

It tells me you're too embarrassed to say who you voted for.

100% stupid since any child or idiot would know I voted for the most conservative/libertarian candidate in every election. Why don't you know it??? What does that teach you?

... the Democrats you mention may have wanted to do that,

dear, they in fact did it; thats why the involvement of the GSE's increased over the decades until you had the collapse.

Do you understand now?
Imbecile... the GSE'S were fine for decades until Bush & Republicans wrecked them. Don't forget, righties took credit for the housing boom until it went bust.

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high." - Bush, 2004 RNC

So? Who did you vote for president in 2012? What does your embarrassment tell you? :lmao:

It tells me you're too embarrassed to say who you voted for.

100% stupid since any child or idiot would know I voted for the most conservative/libertarian candidate in every election. Why don't you know it??? What does that teach you?
How could I guess who you moronically determined to be the most conservative candidate? Remember? Your dementia led you to believe Bush and Romney were Liberals. :cuckoo:

So? Who'd ya vote for?

Household wealth is UP $32 trillion under Obama

MORE economic good news

dear, they in fact did it; thats why the involvement of the GSE's increased over the decades until you had the collapse.

Do you understand now?
Imbecile... the GSE'S were fine for decades until Bush & Republicans wrecked them. Don't forget, righties took credit for the housing boom until it went bust.

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high." - Bush, 2004 RNC

So? Who did you vote for president in 2012? What does your embarrassment tell you? :lmao:

100% stupid of course since Republicans are more conservative than Democrats; Here it from your own article dummy!!

Instead, most of the heavy lifting was assigned to two mortgage market players that have sometimes come under fire from Bush administration officials and Congressional Republicans: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac

Great news for the 4th of July

Employers added 223 000 jobs in June

Employers added 223,000 jobs in June as the labor market posted a third straight month of solid gains after a winter downturn.
The unemployment rate from 5.5% to 5.3%, the lowest since April 2008, the Labor Department

Businesses added 223,000,000 jobs, led by professional and business services, health care and retail. Employment was unchanged in the public sector.

Now, in preparation for the "Economy must fail" crowd....These were not "burger flipping jobs", they were not part time jobs and they were not government hiring

Feel free to start your diversions about the labor participation rate

That's a given every year as kids are out of school, high school and college, and are taking on part time jobs. That news articles does not say the jobs were part-time or full-time or by what age group. This type of story is released every summer. It will also be released again during the winter holidays because stores are adding temp employees. Unemployment rates increase again in Sept and Jan 1.

Your dementia led you to believe Bush and Romney were Liberals. :cuckoo:

dear compared to Ted Cruz and Rand Paul they are very very liberal. Remember liberals are for big govt and so were Bush and Romney. You idiot, you just said Bush was for GSE's and all know Romney was for Obamacare.

See why we are positive that a liberal will be slow??

Do you understand now?

100% stupid of course since Republicans are more conservative than Democrats; Here it from your own article dummy!!

Instead, most of the heavy lifting was assigned to two mortgage market players that have sometimes come under fire from Bush administration officials and Congressional Republicans: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
Funny how you cut off the sentence before that which states Bush dumped most of the 5.5 million new minority households onto the GSE's. He did that even though he asked the Republican Congress for reform.what year did a reform bill make it to his desk?

And which loser did you vote for in 2012? I can't believe you're too too embarrassed to say. :lmao:

Forum List

Back