More Free Stuff to run up the debt or taxes.

For a bloated military.

As a nation, we maintain a military larger than the next ten nations combined

There is a price to pay and we pay for it with less money available for education, healthcare and social services

You're trying to ignore the fact that we provide defense for most of the countries of the world. They don't have to pay for a military because we provide their defense for them.
They have militarys. And buy our weapons.

They spend a fraction of what we spend. We have bases in their countries for their protection. They're parasites of the U.S. military.
So cut our spending duh.

ROFL! We will. We will quit spending money defending our wealthy allies like Europe, Japan and South Korea.

Free stuff....
Free stuff....
More,more,more....

Well, the rich sure enjoy our roads and educated population to make money off of. Fact.

And they pay taxes for those roads and education and hire people and pay their salaries which are taxed.....
Fact...

Well, those taxes are used by the government that you hate so much to make those things happen. You see, it takes money to run a first world country.

I hate a govenment that wastes my tax dollars....
I hate hearing stories about people that travel to other countries and rave about the airports then come back here and feel they are in a third world country....
But spend,tax,spend more,tax more makes me sick....

Government gets plenty of revenue...
They regulate and tax people and stifle...
Because only government knows best.

You have no understanding whatsoever of what government does or what it costs.

You're unwilling to invest in your own country or your own people.

You're lucky previous generations didn't take that view.

We're paying a heavy price for what previous generations did.

As a nation, we maintain a military larger than the next ten nations combined

There is a price to pay and we pay for it with less money available for education, healthcare and social services

You're trying to ignore the fact that we provide defense for most of the countries of the world. They don't have to pay for a military because we provide their defense for them.

They spend a fraction of what we spend. We have bases in their countries for their protection. They're parasites of the U.S. military.
So cut our spending duh.

ROFL! We will. We will quit spending money defending our wealthy allies like Europe, Japan and South Korea.
The hell you will...

So cut our spending duh.

The hell you will...

Why not? Don't you believe these welfare parasites should pay for their own defense?

I like good infrastructure, police and the best science institutions on this planet. So, yes, lets increase the taxes on the top 20% to 1960s levels and stop the damn wars.

If not then sell the fucking car at least and bunker down with your gun.

Well, the rich sure enjoy our roads and educated population to make money off of. Fact.

And they pay taxes for those roads and education and hire people and pay their salaries which are taxed.....
Fact...

Well, those taxes are used by the government that you hate so much to make those things happen. You see, it takes money to run a first world country.

I hate hearing stories about people that travel to other countries and rave about the airports then come back here and feel they are in a third world country....

Yup, Reagan's generation and Reaganist generation since. Infrastructure, nonrich, and the country going to hell...Not to mention mention Foxbots, Rushbots etc etc etc...

So cut our spending duh.

The hell you will...

Why not? Don't you believe these welfare parasites should pay for their own defense?
The GOP will never cut defense- totally cronies of the MIC.

Fact...

Yup, Reagan's generation and Reaganist generation since. Infrastructure, nonrich, and the country going to hell...Not to mention mention Foxbots, Rushbots etc etc etc...

Weird, once people like Reagan slashed the taxes on the rich and deregulated the crap out of our nation is when you see the middle class dying. Unions and regs that protected the workers is what built our middle class.

Education is an investment in our own best interests.

But Republicans are against both education and investing in the US.

Yea right.

How did those trillions we put in it the last few decades work out?

The US has some of the worse test scores in the world and the stupid Libtards want to throw money at it.

The US spends more money for "education" than any country in the world and has the least to show for it.

We will still be educating dumbasses if we don't charge them for community college.

It will be alright. Trump is contracting with the government to provide this education.

Fact...

Do you see private interests stepping up to repair roads and airports? No. They have their own concerns.

But infrastructure is used by nearly everyone, save those survivalists who live off the grid.

Because infrastructure is used by everyone and it's constitutionally mandated, we should spend whatever it takes to maintain it. The cost of maintenance is cheap compared to the cost of replacement.

Is education a waste of your dollars? Do you think this nation can compete, let alone lead the world without an educated work force? Again, the cost of education is high, but cheap compared to the cost of ignorance.
Why would a private company provide something the government already provides for free?
Infrastructure is also not constitutionally mandated.

That's only a fraction of your dumbass claims, but it's enough to show that you deserve to be ignored.
Infrastructure most definitely is constitutionally mandated. Familiarize yourself with the document.

Fact...

Do you see private interests stepping up to repair roads and airports? No. They have their own concerns.

But infrastructure is used by nearly everyone, save those survivalists who live off the grid.

Because infrastructure is used by everyone and it's constitutionally mandated, we should spend whatever it takes to maintain it. The cost of maintenance is cheap compared to the cost of replacement.

Is education a waste of your dollars? Do you think this nation can compete, let alone lead the world without an educated work force? Again, the cost of education is high, but cheap compared to the cost of ignorance.
Why would a private company provide something the government already provides for free?

That's only a fraction of your dumbass claims, but it's enough to show that you deserve to be ignored.
Infrastructure most definitely is constitutionally mandated. Familiarize yourself with the document.

Where?

[

The US spends more money on infrastructure than any other country in the world and because of government corrupt and mismanagement we also waste the most.

The same as education.

The filthy ass government sucks. The stupid Libtards want more government and higher government expenditures. The idiots.

Where?
Article I section 8

Who's typing for you? Are you illiterate?

So cut our spending duh.

The hell you will...

The GOP will never cut defense- totally cronies of the MIC.

Trump has said he will cut our military bases located in the territory of our wealthy allies. All the leftwing douche bags were outraged.

Where?
Article I section 8

Who's typing for you? Are you illiterate?

There's nothing in there about infrastructure, moron.

Weird, once people like Reagan slashed the taxes on the rich and deregulated the crap out of our nation is when you see the middle class dying. Unions and regs that protected the workers is what built our middle class.

The economy boomed after Reagan did that, moron.

Money, stupid. When Americans saved 10% before Raygun and now lose money, duh. Can you read, or just parrot Rush or whoever...

Yes, I understand that you're saying that money was stolen. But we need the details of the case. So Joe Blow has had his money stolen. How? From his saving account? From his wallet? How was the money accessed? When did this happen? Who did it?

Remember, every crime must have motive, means, and opportunity. You are being very vague on the means. Describe the crime you say was committed?
Taxes and fees, bad salaries and pay, giveaways to the rich and giant corps, ridiculous drug and health care prices, high college loan rates. Thanks, GOP. Read something.

Oh, you mean the government stole it. Okay, yeah, I agree. The government steals people's property. I agree with you that they should stop.

Forum List

Back