More Free Stuff to run up the debt or taxes.

Uh, no, guy, I did nothing of the sort. I just stopped wasting my time watching you suck up to the 1%.

So you still think that there's a big pie and someone is slicing it up and handing out pieces to everyone. What a moron.

We need to put a boot to their necks.

And a violent moron, to boot. Typical progressive. Stupid and violent.

Uh, no, guy, I did nothing of the sort. I just stopped wasting my time watching you suck up to the 1%.

So you still think that there's a big pie and someone is slicing it up and handing out pieces to everyone. What a moron.

We need to put a boot to their necks.

And a violent moron, to boot. Typical progressive. Stupid and violent.

Yes, guy, there is a big pie, and the 1% have the knife.

"The problem with Capitalism is Capitalists, they are too damned greedy" - Herbert Hoover.

Yes, guy, there is a big pie, and the 1% have the knife.

"The problem with Capitalism is Capitalists, they are too damned greedy" - Herbert Hoover.

Okay, back up your argument:

Show me the pie.

Show me the person dividing it.

Show me him handing out the pieces.

Your mental model is wrong, which is why your conclusion is wrong.

In reality, each person makes an income based solely upon what other people agree to pay him. That's it. If you think someone is making the wrong income, you need to explain 1) why people are paying him the wrong amount and 2) what they should be paying him instead.

oh, so obviously, the concept of a metaphor was not taught at your home school, Cleetus?

Oh, so you were just talking metaphorically, not about reality. Thanks for clarifying.

Well it's good that you don't really think that there's a pie that is being unfairly divided up by someone who then hands out a piece to everyone in the US.

To think that's the way things really worked would be idiotic.

Oh, so you were just talking metaphorically, not about reality. Thanks for clarifying.

Well it's good that you don't really think that there's a pie that is being unfairly divided up by someone who then hands out a piece to everyone in the US.

To think that's the way things really worked would be idiotic.

I think any reasonable, sensible person not trying to rationalize an unjust system knew exactly what i was talking about.

So I guess that I will have to dumb it odwn for you more than that.

The people who have 43% of the wealth did not do 43% of the labor to create that wealth.

Period.

simple enough for you?

Taxes and fees,

I will join you in opposing taxes and fees. They are theft.

bad salaries and pay,

Salaries and pay involve giving people money, not taking it. I think you're confused.

giveaways to the rich and giant corps,

I will join you in opposing the government giving away money.

ridiculous drug and health care prices,

Asking a price for something is not stealing.

high college loan rates. Thanks, GOP. Read something.

Asking for interest on a loan is not stealing.

You apparentlly don't know what "stealing" means.
Taking more than you should is stealing, not the correct amount. Reaganist tax rates, drug and loan costs and low pay are stealing, dupe. Thinking in black and white is duped bs.

The people who have 43% of the wealth did not do 43% of the labor to create that wealth.

So what?

A person receives the income that people voluntarily choose to give to him. Are saying that the people paying him are paying him the wrong amount? If so, upon what do you base this conclusion?

Last edited:
Taking more than you should is stealing, not the correct amount. Reaganist tax rates, drug and loan costs and low pay are stealing, dupe. Thinking in black and white is duped bs.

Who are you to say whether how much we pay someone is too much or too little? Just because someone gets paid more than you would like doesn't mean he's stealing.

Again, I don't think you understand what the word stealing means.

Who are you to say whether how much we pay someone is too much or too little? Just because someone gets paid more than you would like doesn't mean he's stealing.

Were slaves and indentured servants being paid too little?

Investment in Education pays back 9 to 1 in returned tax revenue...

One of the best investments you can make as a government...

Slaves and indentured servants had their property rights violated, with the complete support of the state.

However, I'm not sure how your question relates to the income a person receives from voluntary trading partners, and whether this income is too much or too little.

Slaves and indentured servants had their property rights violated, with the complete support of the state.

However, I'm not sure how your question relates to the income a person receives from voluntary trading partners, and whether this income is too much or too little.
I am just trying to establish where your minimum level of income is for people. BTW, many slaves and ALL indentured servants were voluntarily in those roles. An indentured servant had to voluntarily sign a contract, and many slaves were sold into slavery by relatives or sold themselves.

You seem to think that people have never been forced into debt slavery, or make the similar mistake of thinking that people cannot be tricked or trapped into debt slavery.

So what is the minimum level of income you think the markets should provide? Just anything? Debt Slavery? What?

So what is the minimum level of income you think the markets should provide? Just anything? Debt Slavery? What?

Markets don't have agency, so markets don't provide income. Trading partners provide income. One's income should depend upon the trade one voluntarily engages in with one's trading partners.

An educated population is well worth it. Of course, you don't want that.

Matty, Democrats have destroyed our educational system, 80% of big city high school kids cant even read at grade level, why are you so nice to these fucking people who are destroying our future

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you

I'm not sure that your information is correct. Studies show that 76.3% of all statistics quoted on the internet are incorrect.

An educated population is well worth it. Of course, you don't want that.

Matty, Democrats have destroyed our educational system, 80% of big city high school kids cant even read at grade level, why are you so nice to these fucking people who are destroying our future

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you

I'm not sure that your information is correct. Studies show that 76.3% of all statistics quoted on the internet are incorrect.

I've posted it several times

Taxes and fees,

I will join you in opposing taxes and fees. They are theft.

bad salaries and pay,

Salaries and pay involve giving people money, not taking it. I think you're confused.

giveaways to the rich and giant corps,

I will join you in opposing the government giving away money.

ridiculous drug and health care prices,

Asking a price for something is not stealing.

high college loan rates. Thanks, GOP. Read something.

Asking for interest on a loan is not stealing.

You apparentlly don't know what "stealing" means.

No one, except government, "takes" anything. In a market economy, income is entirely the result of voluntary exchanges.

How do "Reaganist tax rates" constitute stealing?

Prices are stealing?

The idiocy dripping from your claims is astounding.

Like Countrywide and other scam mortgagers/GOP cronies 2003-8-THIEVERY. Like all people paying between 20-30% IN ALL TAXES AND FEES, AND THE RICHEST TAKING ALL THE NEW WEALTH. iT JUST GOES ON AND ON, dupe. You GOPers are the stupidest voters in the world. Trump/Palin 2016

Of course, you're a brainwashed functional moron.

Forum List

Back