More Free Stuff to run up the debt or taxes.

An educated population is well worth it. Of course, you don't want that.

Matty, Democrats have destroyed our educational system, 80% of big city high school kids cant even read at grade level, why are you so nice to these fucking people who are destroying our future

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you

I'm not sure that your information is correct. Studies show that 76.3% of all statistics quoted on the internet are incorrect.
...and from the GOP Propaganda Machine....what an incredible pile of crap.

No one, except government, "takes" anything. In a market economy, income is entirely the result of voluntary exchanges.

Okay, let's grant that. So what is wrong with the majority of us demanding those exchanges are done in a way that favors us?
Like buying medicine from GOP crony Big Pharma at many times the cost in all other countries. Great job, silly dupes. It's voluntary. Just if you don't pay, you die. RW idiocy. So gd dumb. See also Big Health.

That idiot Obama doesn't give a crap that we are over $18 trillion debt and will be close to $20 trillion by the time he leaves office now the sonofabitch wants another entitlement; Two years of college free.

He doesn't have a clue on how to pay for something like this. More of taking money from those that earned it and giving it to those that didn't earn it. Government stealing.

The problem is that with students being able to live off the dole for a couple years smoking pot and passing easy classes soon that two year degree won't be worth the diploma it is written on. It will be like high school is now, a worthless "education".

President Barack Obama announced his proposal Thursday to provide two years of free community college tuition to American students who maintain good grades.

“Put simply, what I’d like to do is to see the first two years of community college free for everyone who’s willing to work for it,” Obama said in a video filmed Wednesday aboard Air Force One and posted to Facebook. He made the announcement as part of his pre-State of the Union tour and will formally lay out the proposal Friday in a speech in Tennessee.

The White House estimated it would save the average community college student $3,800 annually and said it could benefit millions.

Obama President Proposes 2 Free Years of Community College
Hilarious.
America has 5.8 million job openings
America has 5.8 million jobs unfilled 5.8 million.
Why?
A skills gap.
Where do you learn skills?
College and Technical schools.
What do Republicans think of school?

How can you not laugh at these ignorant people? I know it's mean to make fun of the disabled, but they insist they aren't disabled. So that gives us the go ahead to laugh.

Matty, Democrats have destroyed our educational system, 80% of big city high school kids cant even read at grade level, why are you so nice to these fucking people who are destroying our future

I'm not sure that your information is correct. Studies show that 76.3% of all statistics quoted on the internet are incorrect.

here you go, Moonbat. Let me know if you need someone to read it to you

"NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — It’s an education bombshell.

Nearly 80 percent of New York City high school graduates need to relearn basic skills before they can enter the City University’s community college system.

The number of kids behind the 8-ball is the highest in years, CBS 2’s Marcia Kramer reported Thursday."

Officials: Most NYC High School Grads Need Remedial Help Before Entering CUNY Community Colleges

A person receives the income that people voluntarily choose to give to him. Are saying that the people paying him are paying him the wrong amount? If so, upon what do you base this conclusion?

Again, Cleetus, I can dun der dum it down fer you any more than I have.

No, I don't think you can say anything dumber than you already have. But I'm sure you'll surprise me.

Also, I notice that you're too stupid to answer simple questions.

Your assertion that people are being paid the "wrong" amount in the exchanges they engage in is moronic.

That idiot Obama doesn't give a crap that we are over $18 trillion debt and will be close to $20 trillion by the time he leaves office now the sonofabitch wants another entitlement; Two years of college free.

He doesn't have a clue on how to pay for something like this. More of taking money from those that earned it and giving it to those that didn't earn it. Government stealing.

The problem is that with students being able to live off the dole for a couple years smoking pot and passing easy classes soon that two year degree won't be worth the diploma it is written on. It will be like high school is now, a worthless "education".

President Barack Obama announced his proposal Thursday to provide two years of free community college tuition to American students who maintain good grades.

“Put simply, what I’d like to do is to see the first two years of community college free for everyone who’s willing to work for it,” Obama said in a video filmed Wednesday aboard Air Force One and posted to Facebook. He made the announcement as part of his pre-State of the Union tour and will formally lay out the proposal Friday in a speech in Tennessee.

The White House estimated it would save the average community college student $3,800 annually and said it could benefit millions.

Hilarious.
Why?
A skills gap.

How can you not laugh at these ignorant people? I know it's mean to make fun of the disabled, but they insist they aren't disabled. So that gives us the go ahead to laugh.

Many of the openings are flipping burgers for minimal wage you idiot.

Obama's dismal economy has destroyed many high paying jobs and replaced them with minimal wage jobs. That is the failure of Left economics, always.

I am not a Republican but if you want to go to college to help yourself then that is fine. However, it is not my responsibility to pay your bills while you are doing it you greedy moron.

here you go, Moonbat. Let me know if you need someone to read it to you

"NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — It’s an education bombshell.

Nearly 80 percent of New York City high school graduates need to relearn basic skills before they can enter the City University’s community college system.

The number of kids behind the 8-ball is the highest in years, CBS 2’s Marcia Kramer reported Thursday."

Officials: Most NYC High School Grads Need Remedial Help Before Entering CUNY Community Colleges
You're the dumbass dupes saying we don't need investment in our people, that giveaways to the richest and giant corps are just peachy.

Hilarious.
Why?
A skills gap.

Many of the openings are flipping burgers for minimal wage you idiot.

Obama's dismal economy has destroyed many high paying jobs and replaced them with minimal wage jobs. That is the failure of Left economics, always.

I am not a Republican but if you want to go to college to help yourself then that is fine. However, it is not my responsibility to pay your bills while you are doing it you greedy moron.

Know nothing racist Nazi? Reaganist policy goes on, defended to the death by the New BS GOP. Talk about greedy lol...

A person receives the income that people voluntarily choose to give to him. Are saying that the people paying him are paying him the wrong amount? If so, upon what do you base this conclusion?

Again, Cleetus, I can dun der dum it down fer you any more than I have.

No, I don't think you can say anything dumber than you already have. But I'm sure you'll surprise me.

Also, I notice that you're too stupid to answer simple questions.

Your assertion that people are being paid the "wrong" amount in the exchanges they engage in is moronic.
Pub dupe skull, thickest substance known to man. Perfect chump of the greedy idiot megarich GOP...change the channel.

[Q

You're the dumbass dupes saying we don't need investment in our people, that giveaways to the richest and giant corps are just peachy.

They can invest all they want of their money.

I just don't like the idea of the filthy ass oppressive government taking my money by force and giving it away to pay other people's bills, you fucking morn. Is that concept of freedom too hard for your Moon Bat mind to understand?

However, if you want to pay somebody else's bills then that is fine. Have at it Sport. Give them all of your money if you feel that strongly about it.

Last edited:
No one, except government, "takes" anything. In a market economy, income is entirely the result of voluntary exchanges.

Okay, let's grant that. So what is wrong with the majority of us demanding those exchanges are done in a way that favors us?

What is wrong with Guido the leg breaker insisting your "voluntary" exchanges are done in a way that benefits him?

What is wrong with Guido the leg breaker insisting your "voluntary" exchanges are done in a way that benefits him?

A government can be just as brutal and oppressive when elected by a majority as any other kind of government.

In fact that is when most Democracies deteriorate. When the majority (which is usually only a plurality) finds out it can use the force of government to steal from the minority then a Democracy becomes just as oppressive any other authoritative government.

We don't ever need the filthy ass government taking money from those that earned it and giving it away to those that didn't earn it. That is wrong by any standard.

A government can be just as brutal and oppressive when elected by a majority as any other kind of government.

In fact that is when most Democracies deteriorate. When the majority (which is usually only a plurality) finds out it can use the force of government to steal from the minority then a Democracy becomes just as oppressive any other authoritative government.

We don't ever need the filthy ass government taking money from those that earned it and giving it away to those that didn't earn it. That is wrong by any standard.

Flash, I'll bet that you are the life of every party that you attend.....

College used to be free but that was back when everyone paid their fair share in taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back