More "freedom" going on in Denver.

Five deputies and two other people were shot in Douglas County Sunday morning. One of ... The Denver Post reported that one of the deputies wounded in the shooting is the son of Boulder County Sheriff Joe Pele

5 Deputies And 2 Others Shot in Douglas County; 1 Deputy Killed.

:dunno: I guess I need to say Thank you, NRA!
We need more armed civilians to fight killer PIGS COPS out in public!
At this point, it's a game. Can you dodge the flying lead?
And where is my good anal gun nutter with a gun who were not paid to try to
murder American civilians every day.

As of today. PIG COPS have murdered 976 in 2017. Can they break the 1000 mark before midnight today?
Police shootings 2016 database
Police shootings 2017 database
We have a 2nd anal right' to be armed and it seems it just okay to use them to kill humans.
Sadly this was not a major mass shooting taking out 100's. But I'm sure the NRA membership
is working to spread more terror in 2018.

btw: GUNS DON'T KILL! Without the full sponsorship of the NRA Membership.
More Guns, more Shootings by armed 100% Americans. Whee! Use them if you got 'em!
after reading your post most people are going to draw the conclusion that the first amendment may have it wrong and "needs to be fixed"

It needs to be updated to cover Semi- Fully auto murdering guns.
Not that you had much credibility to start with but that statement puts you well below the negative column of "You don't know what the fuck you're talking about."

Hey!? I noticed you sport being a vet. How many children did you take part in murdering in the army?
You were there to protect them, innocent children. Guess you too cowardly a gun nutter to cut their necks with a butter knife.

Great. An ignorant troll thread has regressed into simply an ignorant thread.

Do you see now why nobody takes you seriously?

Five deputies and two other people were shot in Douglas County Sunday morning. One of ... The Denver Post reported that one of the deputies wounded in the shooting is the son of Boulder County Sheriff Joe Pele

And where is my good anal gun nutter with a dun who were not paid to try to

As of today. PIG have murdered 956 in 2017. Can they break the 1000 mark before midnight today?

We have a 2nd anal right' to be armed and it seems it just okay to use them kill humans.
Sadly this was not a major mass shooting taking out 100's. But I'm sure the NRA membership

More Guns, more Shootings bt armed 100% Americans. Whee! Use them if you got 'em!

Well...dumb ass.....where does the NRA post that they support murdering innocent people? Please....give us links to where the NRA, you know, the very people who likely helped to train those deputies, supports using guns to commit murder.

Are you this stupid every day of the year, or just on New Years Eve....?

btw: Did you hear!? The Great Douche signed a law. Mentally ill people can buy guns.
So it seems ALL NRA Gun Nutters were made legally armed killers. And major cosponsors of murder in America, of Americans.

Yep! Crazy Whitey Americans with guns. 99% of gun death are done by Americans

Boy...you are a dumb shit.......the ACLU pushed that...dumb ass....

Gun Control Laws Should Be Fair

But gun control laws, like any law, should be fair, effective and not based on prejudice or stereotype. This rule met none of those criteria.

In this era of “alternative facts,” we must urge politicians to create laws based on reliable evidence and solid data.

The thousands of Americans whose disability benefits are managed by someone else range from young people with depression and financial inexperience to older adults with Down syndrome needing help with a limited budget. But no data — none — show that these individuals have a propensity for violence in general or gun violence in particular.

To the contrary, studies show that people with mental disabilities are less likely to commit firearm crimes than to be the victimsof violence by others.

--------------------------
The ACLU and 23 national disability groups did not oppose this rule because we want more guns in our community. This is about more than guns. Adding more innocent Americans to the National Instant Criminal Background database because of a mental disability is a disturbing trend — one that could be applied to voting, parenting or other rights dearer than gun ownership. We opposed it because it would do little to stem gun violence but do much to harm our civil rights.

As of today. PIG COPS have murdered 976 in 2017. Can they break the 1000 mark before midnight today?
We have a 2nd anal right' to be armed and it seems it just okay to use them to kill humans.

More Guns, more Shootings by armed 100% Americans. Whee! Use them if you got 'em!
after reading your post most people are going to draw the conclusion that the first amendment may have it wrong and "needs to be fixed"

Not that you had much credibility to start with but that statement puts you well below the negative column of "You don't know what the fuck you're talking about."

Hey!? I noticed you sport being a vet. How many children did you take part in murdering in the army?
You were there to protect them, innocent children. Guess you too cowardly a gun nutter to cut their necks with a butter knife.

Great. An ignorant troll thread has regressed into simply an ignorant thread.

Do you see now why nobody takes you seriously?

Gun nutter answers are clearly read here.

I worked on Computer systems in the Army fuckhead and for a Military that is the most powerful in the history of the world I'd say we were pretty damn well restrained in killing civilians unlike any force in history. Go Troll somewhere else.

It doesn't already?

Gop/NRA preach that we need high powered weapons in order to fight off the government!

The people protesting in Iran would like to have those weapons...would keep the government from murdering them........the muslim extremists in Iran hold power because the Iranian people don't have rifels and pistols to stop them...

Iran protests: Several shot on Dorud, source says - CNN

One local source told CNN that during protests in Dorud, in the Lorestan province of western Iran, his family witnessed a mob storming the governor's office and setting it on fire. Protesters were fired upon and five people were shot, the source said.

Gop/NRA preach that we need high powered weapons in order to fight off the government!

A tyrannical government.
How many times did we see people on this board call Obama a tyrant? Weren`t you supposed to rise up and shoot your elected officials or something like that? All talk!

Obumbler wasn't the whole government.

Congress was effective, keeping him and his un-American cronies in check.

`
Five sheriff’s deputies in Colorado were shot, one of them fatally, while responding to a call about a domestic disturbance on Sunday morning.

The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office said the deputies responded to a call from an apartment complex in Highlands Ranch, a few miles south of Denver, shortly after 5 a.m. Mountain time. The gunman opened fire, wounding two civilians. The gunman, whom authorities have not named, was later shot by deputies and is “believed to be dead,” the sheriff’s office said.

Authorities also have not named the deceased or injured officers, or the civilians. Deputy Jason Blanchard, spokesman for the sheriff’s office, said no other information will be released until a news conference at noon Mountain time. - Source
`
`

I guess the suspect has been shot and is in critical condition. My prayers are with the deputies family.

Go ahead and show us that European countries with more gun control, like the UK, have less violent crime.

Gun Control.jpg

Forum List

Back