🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More History Before 1967

Tinnie, just because Rocco owned you badly again, doesn't mean you need to take your anger out on Israel lol
You're not even capable of enduring a normal conversation without asking idiotic questions like this one all the time. lol

Tinnie, just because Rocco owned you badly again, doesn't mean you need to take your anger out on Israel lol
You're not even capable of enduring a normal conversation without asking idiotic questions like this one all the time. lol

Nice duck.

Borders and a clear definition of who owned what land were quite vague at the time. I think any reasonable person would have to agree.

Nice duck.

What duck ? You asked where Israel now. Anyone in their right mind can see the sheer stupidity in the question.
Do you own an Atlas??

A lot of armistice lines but no borders for Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XdEMbpSqa0]Northern Israel is "occupied" land says Palestinian Authority TV host to kids - YouTube[/ame]

Of course PMW is an Israeli propaganda site and are trying to lead people away from the truth.

:rofl:

Oh, you come up with some classics!

Hahaha Tinnie you are too much ! You are so bitter towards Israel, it's just unbelievable :lol:

You always call PMW an ISraeli propaganda site but you NEVER back it up.

All the translations are 100% accurate.

Hahaha Tinnie you are too much ! You are so bitter towards Israel, it's just unbelievable :lol:

I know land and borders are sore points for Israel because it has none.

I think Israel knows that it cannot keep up that facade forever,

Sure Tinnie, in your own little world that is true. I already gave you links that showed Israels borders that are INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED.
You're continuous denial despite all the indisputable evidence makes you look like a 13 year old.

Yet you never gave me proof of Palestines borders NOW in 2013 that are internationally recognized.

I know land and borders are sore points for Israel because it has none.

I think Israel knows that it cannot keep up that facade forever,

You puzzle me, you really do.

He's extremely bitter towards Israel. His comments are quite sad. He's the only pro Palestinians who makes these outlandish claims.

Sure Tinnie, in your own little world that is true. I already gave you links that showed Israels borders that are INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED.
You're continuous denial despite all the indisputable evidence makes you look like a 13 year old.

Yet you never gave me proof of Palestines borders NOW in 2013 that are internationally recognized.

In 1949 Israel had no land and consequently had no borders. You can't have one without the other. The only way Israel can acquire land is with an agreement with the Palestinians.

Nobody has been able to post such an agreement so the 1949 land and borders have not changed. Israel tries to back door borders with agreements with third parties but they have no legal standing.

Forum List

Back