More indictments on the way

MagicMike

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2021
New Mexico
We're going to see additional indictments of Trump coming out over the course of the next few months. It is not an if but when.
By the end of summer this joker could be staring down over 100 felony charges.
Maybe it is time for The Republican Party to finally cross his name off the list of viable and legitimate candidates going into the primaries.
I mean, it is bad enough that The GOP doesn't even have a platform to run on anymore, but dragging the dead weight of Trump around with them from now on seems ridiculous.

Prosecutors are now prepared to “stack” an “additional 30 to 45 charges” on top of the 37-count indictment brought against Mr Trump on 8 June. They would do so using evidence against the ex-president that has not yet been publicly acknowledged by the department, including other recordings prosecutors have obtained which reveal Mr Trump making incriminating statements.

BackWall.jpg

They have substantial evidence to say Trump tried to steal/undermine the election for himself, with his illegal fake electorate scheme and the call to Raffsberger, there will be another indictment.

We are a nation of laws, nobody is above the law.

They have substantial evidence to say Trump tried to steal/undermine the election for himself, with his illegal fake electorate scheme and the call to Raffsberger, there will be another indictment.

Utter BS by leftoids.

Nobody is above the law? LOL. The Biden's laugh (Hunter with a sweetheart deal), the Clinton's also laugh.

That's right.

Hey Meister . got anything but a sissy troll emoji?

Good, I like nice round numbers.

If I were Trump, I'd sue that for every indictments proven false, the government has to pay all his legal fees + 1 million dollars.

They are just trying to bankrupt the guy otherwise they would just lump all of this crap under one or two indictments.

The DOJ has already admitted that how they proceed depends on how the other indictments go (meaning, their indictments are not based on broken laws but upon the desire to just GET TRUMP), and it will depend on the judge. If this judge Trump appointed obeys the law and isn't rough enough on him, they will just have to STEP IT UP because like a good banana republic, it isn't about the law, IT IS ABOUT THE MAN.

That's right.

Hey Meister . got anything but a sissy troll emoji?
Naw....I tend to ignore shit except when I step in it.

Although, I did think that we are a nation of laws comment is quite funny.
Especially what is being discovered these days.
You might want to crawl out from under that rock where you reside, and do some research on that subject.

There's nothing in the Constitution disqualifying a person for the office of President if he's been indicted, or even convicted, of a felony.

We're going to see additional indictments of Trump coming out over the course of the next few months. It is not an if but when.
Maybe it is time for The Republican Party to finally cross his name off the list of viable and legitimate candidates going into the primaries.
I mean, it is bad enough that The GOP doesn't even have a platform to run on anymore, but dragging the dead weight of Trump around with them from now on seems ridiculous.

Prosecutors are now prepared to “stack” an “additional 30 to 45 charges” on top of the 37-count indictment brought against Mr Trump on 8 June. They would do so using evidence against the ex-president that has not yet been publicly acknowledged by the department, including other recordings prosecutors have obtained which reveal Mr Trump making incriminating statements.

Shhh.... don't give them ideas. We want the orange douchebag to run. What is better than beating him once? Making him a loser a second time!

And when Biden wins again, the sight of trumptards going crazy all over again? Priceless. :SMILEW~130:

Of course, you are talking about the dead end Biden fantasies. 🤣

Give us a good laugh and post the "you got him now!" meme for the 71-times charged Trump, while assuring us Biden has committed crimes.
Stay tuned, apparently you aren't getting the most recent news, or it might be your go-to media that you read or listen to.
Things are warming up, but you still have the wagons circled.

Good, I like nice round numbers.

If I were Trump, I'd sue that for every indictments proven false, the government has to pay all his legal fees + 1 million dollars.

They are just trying to bankrupt the guy otherwise they would just lump all of this crap under one or two indictments.

The DOJ has already admitted that how they proceed depends on how the other indictments go (meaning, their indictments are not based on broken laws but upon the desire to just GET TRUMP), and it will depend on the judge. If this judge Trump appointed obeys the law and isn't rough enough on him, they will just have to STEP IT UP because like a good banana republic, it isn't about the law, IT IS ABOUT THE MAN.
Trump is paying his legal fees with campaign funds, dope. So, how is he being bankrupted?

Btw, who's footing the bill for his bullshit lawsuit against E. Jean Carroll?

Forum List

Back