More Lying Biden

Is that the best response you have?

Yep, the truth is always the best response.

So, why did you choose to come in here and make this thread all about me?

Have you even commented on the topic of the thread?

SS is tied to inflation, it’s automatic dummy…So, what you’re saying is “thank god Joe is a monumental screw up”….
Also tied to Blackrock: while SS budgeting, when quitting Verizon (Blackrock) to save due to inflation, you will be "blacklisted." This blacklisting goes everywhere, and instantly affected an Amazon account, for example. Nazi dems.

You never attack Democrats while I have disagreed with both political parties. You are a phony.

Ok, so if I can show you an example of me attacking the Dems, you will then admit you are nothing but a liar?

Yes?

Why is she unqualified? You don't even know anything about her policies or qualifications. You're just butthurt.

She has no relevant work experience in leading anything, let alone an entire state. Her only work experience outside of being the voice of the Trump Admin is working in campaigns to get people elected.

She has no relevant work experience in leading anything, let alone an entire state. Her only work experience outside of being the voice of the Trump Admin is working in campaigns to get people elected.
Gee, looks like that makes her as qualified as Obama. He never governed or led anything before he was elected President.

Gee, looks like that makes her as qualified as Obama. He never governed or led anything before he was elected President.

And he was a shit president. His inexperience showed.

But hey, if the Dems did it then it is good enough for you Repubs.

And then you morons gets pissed when I say there is no difference between the two parties.

And he was a shit president. His inexperience showed.

But hey, if the Dems did it then it is good enough for you Repubs.

And then you morons gets pissed when I say there is no difference between the two parties.
She's been in office 29 days. Check back with me after a couple years and we'll discuss her qualifications and see how she's doing. You're just butthurt.

Forum List

Back