More Lying Biden

You diluting yerself guy, republics have hated SS since the 30's and its success ever since then.
Would you please explain to us all how this is "SUCCESS" in any world?

2023%2002%2010%20SS%20Unfunded-L.jpg

Gas prices are down from the post pandemic highs and American take home pay has surged since the pandemic.
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Gas prices would be down IF they were equal to or lower than when President Biden crippled our entire energy system.

As those wages "surged", how much ahead of INFLATION are those increases? How much more buying power do workers have today than when Biden was elected?

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Gas prices would be down IF they were equal to or lower than when President Biden crippled our entire energy system.

As those wages "surged", how much ahead of INFLATION are those increases? How much more buying power do workers have today than when Biden was elected?
Hilarious fuckup

When do fact enter your posts?

Hilarious fuckup

When do fact enter your posts?
I did, I can't help you prefer ignorance. Allow me to repeat for your reluctant edification.

I did, I can't help you prefer ignorance. Allow me to repeat for your reluctant edification.

Crippled? Explain that. Has domestic production decreased dramatically?

The increase in wages is permanent while increases in inflation aren’t. As the last 7 months has shown.

So it’s some shocking news that a professional politician toys with and mangles the truth? Really?

The only people who would be surprised at this would be mindless sheep who think that thugs in THEIR tribe don’t lie to THEM every day.

This righteous indignation over being lied to by politicians is pathetic. Our political system INCENTIVIZES and REWARDS them for lying, and you damn well know it.

Yet the leftists solution for every problem is giving them more taxpayer money. Example number 3762 why leftism is a mental disorder.

True, but not near as much as we are bringing home.

Try getting a real job and that could be you as well
With how much time you play around here there is no way you could be earning anything other than a fixed income...

I just don't believe that... sorry....

Sucks to be you.

With how much time you play around here there is no way you could be earning anything other than a fixed income...

It is fixed until I get my next raise/promotion. I am straight salary so it does not fluctuate pay period to pay period like my wife's does.

I got a promotion last spring and am making about 15 grand more a year than I was at the start of 2021. My wife moved to the ICU which came with a raise as well. With her added in we are making at least 25 grand more a year than we were in 2021. That is way more than we are paying out due to the rise in prices.

Crippled? Explain that. Has domestic production decreased dramatically?

The increase in wages is permanent while increases in inflation aren’t. As the last 7 months has shown.
The prices will not come down to the level they were before this. Specifically please, who is hurt the most by these changes?
2022%2012%2012%20Foodl%20Inflation%20too-X3.jpg

As for energy, we were energy independent under the administration of President Trump, as much as that pains you. We are not now with gas prices far higher and folks suffering with far higher heating costs. To you, that is somehow an improvement.

Biden's 25 policies caused gas prices to skyrocket.

25 Biden policies raising gas prices and other energy costs - Americans for Prosperity

Sucks to be you.

It is fixed until I get my next raise/promotion. I am straight salary so it does not fluctuate pay period to pay period like my wife's does.

I got a promotion last spring and am making about 15 grand more a year than I was at the start of 2021. My wife moved to the ICU which came with a raise as well. With her added in we are making at least 25 grand more a year than we were in 2021. That is way more than we are paying out due to the rise in prices.
Salary to do what??? you are here all day and night..... when do you work you liar?.... we aren't stupid biden voter....

Salary to do what??? you are here all day and night..... when do you work you liar?.... we aren't stupid biden voter....

One of the joys of working from home.

My home office has 2 CPUs and 5 monitors in it. Three for work and two for personal use. I can roll my chair between them. A program is running I roll over and laugh at you rubes, then roll back over when it is done.

Tis a good life! Soon it will be golfing season yet again and you will see much less of me.

Forum List

Back