More moving to Mexico than Mexicans moving here

the problem with luddly's thread is that this only accounts for LEGAL immigrants, not ILLEGAL immigrants

if you count those, then more are moving here

another luddly thread fail

IOW, you can't refute even one word I've written. :lol:

You ought to see how many retirees are moving to Belize and other parts of South America. You can live there for about or less than 1200 a month.

That's not saying much since much of the world is kicking our ass in several different areas. The right has become nothing more than a huge drag on the US. We need to keep fighting for our country in spite of all they do to ruin us.

Mexico's economy isn't kicking anything's ass

The economy of Mexico is the 13th largest in the world in nominal terms and the 11th by purchasing power parity, according to the World Bank.
Economy of Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In fact, according to an ABC News report, of the 5.25 million Americans living in other countries, the vast majority (over 1 million) live in Mexico, and many more may be on their way.
Mexico Real Estate News and Blog: Americans Moving to Mexico in Droves

The only reason is,,our dollars prop up their worthless peso

If we sent 20 million of our "best and brightest" to Mexico I'm sure our economy would be doing much better as well. Take it from a guy who lived in a border town. Mexico is still as garbage as ever. Mass be-headings are the after dinner entertainment.

After like 12 Zillion of these creeps have abused our laws, culture, you say we suddenly reached a equilibrium? I don't think so. Really...When did that happen?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back