More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

You don't know what they thought of Powell or that they were afraid. That's immature projection.
Because I read most of the court filing talking about how their viewers were mad at them for not promoting their lies.

Like when they tried to get a producer fired for debunking Trump on Twitter.

Or maybe I can actually tell the difference between reliable and unreliable sources.
Fox News personalities knew that Sydney Powell is a crazy person who was spouting nonsense, but didn’t tell you. They were afraid that people like you would get angry if you were told the truth.
Does that sound like a mature worldview to you?
With this new information, I've allowed myself to hope -- just a little -- that we're getting closer to the day these people wake up.

At some point, they have to stop spinning and denying and playing the victim. At some point, they have to admit that they have been conned.

It just keeps piling up, but so far, they're refusing to admit to any of it. We'll see. Fingers crossed. Maybe it will just take a few to get the ball rolling.

I know Biden was cheated in, and you do too....
Thr goons on Fox like Tuck & Lumpy Sean did a fine job blowing smoke up the ass of you rubes. You still believe them.

They were laughing behind your back but they ain't no more. The texts between those assholes are worth probably tens of million each in damages that will be awarded to Dominion. :abgg2q.jpg:

I knew some day that Karma would catch up to those lying fucks.

The FBI told Facebook the laptop was Russian disinformation.
That's because they were familiar with previous russian disinformation.

It was no different than the treasury department telling store owners to be careful about accepting $20 bills, because of counterfeit $20 bills the russian mafia was known to circulate.

Because I read most of the court filing talking about how their viewers were mad at them for not promoting their lies.

Like when they tried to get a producer fired for debunking Trump on Twitter.
:laughing0301:

That's because they were familiar with previous russian disinformation.

It was no different than the treasury department telling store owners to be careful about accepting $20 bills, because of counterfeit $20 bills the russian mafia was known to circulate.
The FBI interfered with an election. Pure and simple. Analysis of the laptop proves it was NOT Russian disinformation. Remember when the FBI said Trump was a Russian asset and gave the FISA court a false document?

220809-fox-news-meltdown-hero1_xh3gcl

Nope. Not talking about an investigation is NOT interfering with an election.

The FBI talking about an investigation IS, interfering with an election on the other hand.

Silence is golden.
What bullshit. They were investigating the laptop at that time. Besides that, the FBI has no business telling anyone what to ignore.

FAUX is coming clean so they can hide behind the "we're entertainment not news" defense.
Otherwise their pillows will; lose their stuffing and uncle Rupert will visit bankruptcy court.

But, more importantly, to those who bought these lies by the barrel...
Is it possible to drop the lies and the whole "stolen election" scheme and move forward blaming right-wing media for their purposeful lies or do they keep feigning ignorance.

Note I did not say "feigning stupidity."
Could be.

Lets say you're right. That would be the strategy for the present. I doubt they were playing that defense when the e-mails were being sent back and fourth.

My point is how silly it was to put that down in writing. Then again, how many folks have been the "face" of Fox News to have been sent packing? It is possible there is an undertone of self-preservation where the newly deposed "face" of Fox can say, "Look...I knew Trump was full of shit from the beginning."

What bullshit. They were investigating the laptop at that time. Besides that, the FBI has no business telling anyone what to ignore.
The FBI doesn’t tell anyone what they’re investigating. The FBI also didn’t tell anyone to do anything with the NY Post story.

The FBI interfered with an election. Pure and simple. Analysis of the laptop proves it was NOT Russian disinformation. Remember when the FBI said Trump was a Russian asset and gave the FISA court a false document?
him along with banker get got his ass taken to the cleaners.banker baby trys to convince the world trump incited an insurrection where everybody on the planet knows it was the FBI that did so,banker baby and his hail marys. :iyfyus.jpg:

Nowhere in that story does it say the FBI suppressed the story, because it didn’t. No email from the Twitter files shows it. No one involved in the running of social media websites claims it happened.

Nowhere in that story does it say the FBI suppressed the story, because it didn’t. No email from the Twitter files shows it. No one involved in the running of social media websites claims it happened.

From the link
In the fall of 2020, just months before the presidential election, the Federal Bureau of Investigation lied to the news media and social media platforms in order to trick them into suppressing truthful information about one of the candidates.
And your source pushed the biggest lie
Yep Russian collusion

From the link
In the fall of 2020, just months before the presidential election, the Federal Bureau of Investigation lied to the news media and social media platforms in order to trick them into suppressing truthful information about one of the candidates.
And your source pushed the biggest lie
Yep Russian collusion
They didn't suppress information about a candidate, but about unconfirmed property of a private citizen who was related to a candidate.

Forum List

Back