More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

The laptop wasn’t buried. Everyone knew about it. It just wasn’t that big of a story. They tried to make it a big story, but there’s just no there there.

Just like you guys tried to make election fraud a big story. But there’s nothing there.
Yes the laptop was buried the new York times knew about the lap top in 2019. The FBI was in passion of it in 2019 it was buried

Projecting little bit h to stupid to stop listening to those who have lied to you
Irony! :lol:

It's all there in black and white now, rube. The people at Fox told each other privately that tards like you are too weak-minded to handle the truth. That you rubes would abandon them if they told you the truth that Biden won fair and square.

Fox made a calculated decision that holding onto those of you who live in an "alternate universe" was more important than the republic.

They were willing to sacrifice our country rather than lose retards like you.

They are not the news. They are propagandists of the most evil type, and their private conversations prove it.

Irony! :lol:

It's all there in black and white now, rube. The people at Fox told each other privately that tards like you are too weak-minded to handle the truth. That you rubes would abandon them if they told you the truth that Biden won fair and square.

Fox made a calculated decision that holding onto those of you who live in an "alternate universe" was more important than the republic.

They were willing to sacrifice our country rather than lose retards like you.

They are not the news. They are propagandists of the most evil type, and their private conversations prove it.
No irony little projectionist you believe lies and continue to believe them.

Oh baby I can't wait for this trial!! The Big Lie is going down in flames, taking all Big Lie supporters down with it.

“Really crazy stuff. And damaging,” Fox Corp Chairman Rupert Murdoch said in an email on Nov. 19, days after the election, regarding claims Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani was making on Fox News.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer. Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks following the election.

There you have it. Even the Fox news people, all of them, know that there was no election fraud. They admit there was no fraud... Dominion did nothing wrong at all and they are going to sue fake Fox news for $1+ Billion !!! Because the evidence clearly shows that Fox News people knew there was no fraud at all, yet the reported fabricated fake news of Dominion backed voter fraud that never happened.

You Go Dominion !!!!!
Expose fake Fox News

Yeah according to Dominion and supposed text messages......What bullshit.

Yes the laptop was buried the new York times knew about the lap top in 2019. The FBI was in passion of it in 2019 it was buried
The FBI doesn’t ever make comments about investigations. Are you ignorant? They didn’t bury it, they went by standard operating practices that everyone gets.

There just isn’t anything all that interesting about the laptop. There’s bad photos of Biden, but we knew he was an addict. That’s not really a story.

Giuliani screwed up big time by refusing to let anyone else look at it. No one wanted to write stories about it because they didn’t have access to the material to do their own investigation.

And what if it's proven in court? What will you say then?

I'm just kidding. We both know you won't admit to what they have done with you.
What if it's not proven in court? You won't admit that either will you?

The FBI doesn’t ever make comments about investigations. Are you ignorant? They didn’t bury it, they went by standard operating practices that everyone gets.

There just isn’t anything all that interesting about the laptop. There’s bad photos of Biden, but we knew he was an addict. That’s not really a story.

Giuliani screwed up big time by refusing to let anyone else look at it. No one wanted to write stories about it because they didn’t have access to the material to do their own investigation.
The FBI told Facebook the laptop was Russian disinformation.

What if it's not proven in court? You won't admit that either will you?
You bet I will.

Now, I'll ask again. What if it's proven in court that the Fox people said this stuff?

Or are you going to wimp out, as I predicted?

63efc2412500005b006d0fd5.jpeg

You should, but for much more than that.

Again, you have crafted yourself a narrative based on nothing more than prejudice and anger at seeing people different from yourself being able to vote.
Ha!

And you have a very naïve and immature worldview so typical of libs

You bet I will.

Now, I'll ask again. What if it's proven in court that the Fox people said this stuff?

Or are you going to wimp out, as I predicted?
Pardon me but, after your history of posting here, you'll find a reason to disbelieve it. I really don't care what Fox says I'm just pointing out there is no proof in that article that anyone at Fox said any of this and even if they did, so what? Opinions are not evidence of anything.

Pardon me but, after your history of posting here, you'll find a reason to disbelieve it. I really don't care what Fox says I'm just pointing out there is no proof in that article that anyone at Fox said any of this and even if they did, so what? Opinions are not evidence of anything.
Yeah, I didn't think so. Mac nails it again.

You people are being played for fools, and you're DEFENDING the people DOING it to you.

Incredible.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Mac nails it again. You people are being played for fools, and you're DEFENDING the people DOING it to you.

Incredible.
Your narcissism is noted. Mac 1958 admits to being a flaming narcissist.

Last edited:
Ha!

And you have a very naïve and immature worldview so typical of libs
Or maybe I can actually tell the difference between reliable and unreliable sources.

Fox News personalities knew that Sydney Powell is a crazy person who was spouting nonsense, but didn’t tell you. They were afraid that people like you would get angry if you were told the truth.

Does that sound like a mature worldview to you?

Or maybe I can actually tell the difference between reliable and unreliable sources.

Fox News personalities knew that Sydney Powell is a crazy person who was spouting nonsense, but didn’t tell you. They were afraid that people like you would get angry if you were told the truth.

Does that sound like a mature worldview to you?
You don't know what they thought of Powell or that they were afraid. That's immature projection.

Forum List

Back