More proof Americans hate diversity

same-gop-playbook-v0-8u0ohxtxkl0d1.jpeg

Another school puts an end to DEI. Maybe going back to the fifties is possible. And libs said it could never happen.

---Amid campus protests nationwide and a push to revise diversity policies at state public universities, the Board of Trustees for the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill voted Monday to redirect the $2.3 million that funded diversity, equity and inclusion programs toward public safety measures.---

Diversity Is Perversity, Equity Is Iniquity, Inclusion Is Confusion

Nobody hates diversity. Sane Americans merely fear that government enforced "diversity" standards are more fascist than diverse.

Nobody hates diversity. Sane Americans merely fear that government enforced "diversity" standards are more fascist than diverse.

Natural diversity, people deciding to hang out or live next to whoever they want, yes.

Government and employer forced diversity, bullshit leading to mistrust, animosity, and resentment. Imagine how a highly qualified individual feel when reporting to an unqualified individual at work.

Natural diversity, people deciding to hang out or live next to whoever they want, yes.

Government and employer forced diversity, bullshit leading to mistrust, animosity, and resentment. Imagine how a highly qualified individual feel when reporting to an unqualified individual at work.
It's clearly not about hating diversity. My guess is that the post is a trolling effort on behalf of anti-American propaganda sources.

“I think that DEI in a lot of people’s minds is divisiveness, exclusion and indoctrination,” Kotis said, according to WUNC. “We need more unity and togetherness, more dialogue, more diversity of thought.”

And just what would that be????

~S~

Diversity would apply to ethnic, racial, and gender minorities as well.

Not Sur where I ever said I hated diversity.
Ok, so you believe that diversity is a benefit that should only be applied to those categories? Ethnic, racial, and gender minorities?

Ok, so you believe that diversity is a benefit that should only be applied to those categories? Ethnic, racial, and gender minorities?
Ummm no.

I have no desire to exclude white people, straight people, Christians, Catholics, etc.... I have a desire to include folks from all walks of life.

You will notice I’m answering your questions. I hope you return the favor when I start asking them.

Ummm no.

I have no desire to exclude white people, straight people, Christians, Catholics, etc.... I have a desire to include folks from all walks of life.

You will notice I’m answering your questions. I hope you return the favor when I start asking them.
But that doesn’t comport with what you just said. You agree that diversity SHOULD play a role in hiring or entrancing black people, but diversity should NOT play a role for white people when rostering a sports team. It seems you do favor some exclusion.

Absolutely, ask away, I have nothing to hide.

But that doesn’t comport with what you just said. You agree that diversity SHOULD play a role in hiring or entrancing black people, but diversity should NOT play a role for white people when rostering a sports team. It seems you do favor some exclusion.
Well, that is a good point I suppose.
Absolutely, ask away, I have nothing to hide.
Is there a massive problem with white people being under represented in sports teams?

Well, that is a good point I suppose.

Is there a massive problem with white people being under represented in sports teams?

It would seem so:

The National Basketball Association has one of the highest percentages of African American players from the big four professional sports leagues in North America. In 2023, approximately 70.4 percent of NBA players were African American.

In the NFL, black people make up 57% of the players and white peoples make up 26%

Forum List

Back