🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Proof Bush/Cheney Lied Us into Iraq War

in his basement?

In the video from 2008, Trump told Blitzer he wished Pelosi went after President George W. Bush for impeachment over the Iraq War.

“I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush,” Trump said in 2008. “It was almost — it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing.”

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” Trump replied. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Isn't this IRONIC?

In the video from 2008, Trump told Blitzer he wished Pelosi went after President George W. Bush for impeachment over the Iraq War.

“I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush,” Trump said in 2008. “It was almost — it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing.”

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” Trump replied. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Isn't this IRONIC?
How so?

Does any Republican on this message board agree Bush should have been impeached for lying us into Iraq?

For the record, I agree he should have been impeached.

So, either you agree with me and Trump that Bush lied us into Iraq and should have been impeached for it, OR, Trump was okay with Witch Hunts before he was the witch being hunted.

If Bush shouldn't have been impeached then why is Trump going after him with that witch hunt?

How so? You must be a fucking retard.

Does any Republican on this message board agree Bush should have been impeached for lying us into Iraq?
No, because congress agreed with the information that was shared. Either he went and so did all of the folks who agreed with him, or no one. I'm not sure why this has anything to do with anything?

So, either you agree with me and Trump that Bush lied us into Iraq and should have been impeached for it, OR, Trump was okay with Witch Hunts before he was the witch being hunted.
which one are you referring to?

For the record, I agree he should have been impeached.

If Bush shouldn't have been impeached then why is Trump going after him with that witch hunt?

How so? You must be a fucking retard.
When it comes to wars, Republican voters got tired of them before Progs had to become the war mongers. Two parties antiwar means no wars. Now you guys bring up stuff when you reek of venom in wars. Ukraine is none of our business. And the expansion of NATO is of globalist designs. There has to be different views on major agendas. Since you treat Deplorables like shit, a good chunk of men who join the military from those areas are not doing it now. Which means we are on more of a hair trigger mentality and recirculating the good men in the military now to more deployments.

You missed the point. Not surprising
Not at all, it's clear you missed the point. I stated, either both the members of congress who said yes with Bush and Bush should be impeached or no one should be. Which is it, Bush was not alone.

When it comes to wars, Republican voters got tired of them before Progs had to become the war mongers. Two parties antiwar means no wars. Now you guys bring up stuff when you reek of venom in wars. Ukraine is none of our business. And the expansion of NATO is of globalist designs. There has to be different views on major agendas. Since you treat Deplorables like shit, a good chunk of men who join the military from those areas are not doing it now. Which means we are on more of a hair trigger mentality and recirculating the good men in the military now to more deployments.
WRONG! All I can tell you is you don't know shit about geopolitical stuff. This is over your head bro. Mine too. But I've heard intelligent men explain it. Do you read the Wallstreet Journal? They know why Ukraine is so important.

So either you are a

a. Republican playing politics with this
b. Chinese person
c. Russian

WRONG! All I can tell you is you don't know shit about geopolitical stuff. This is over your head bro. Mine too. But I've heard intelligent men explain it. Do you read the Wallstreet Journal? They know why Ukraine is so important.

So either you are a

a. Republican playing politics with this
b. Chinese person
c. Russian
So you personally have no idea the value of defending Ukraine, ok. It's weird you are doing it.

How come you "anti-war" conservatives don't give Barbara Lee credit for being right at a time when you right-wingers attacked anyone who dared to opposed the Iraq invasion?

"Barbara Lee implored her colleagues to vote against a resolution that would give President George W. Bush a sweeping, open-ended authorization to use military force. “We must be careful not to embark on an open-ended war with neither an exit strategy nor a focused target,” Lee continued. The backlash against Lee was swift and brutal. She was harassed and received death threats to the point that she was given around-the-clock security."

The fact you are able to come out over 15 to 20 years after the fact and say the invasion was wrong doesn't equal courage....courage is what Barbara Lee did...

So you personally have no idea the value of defending Ukraine, ok. It's weird you are doing it.
I know we should be defending them. Europe is now buying Texas Oil. Ukraine has great land to grow food that feeds Europe. It's vital.

I've heard smart people explain all this. China is watching. You want us to bend over and allow Russia to get away with this? You have no clue what you are talking about.

In fact, I hear Ron DiSantis being very careful to NOT say that he doesn't support us supporting the USA.

You cons are using bad arguments like, "why are we the only ones paying for this", we aren't. Shut up. We got this.

So our constitution says we defend for other countries with tax payer money. I wonder which amendment has that language
So going into WW2 against the German's was unconstitutional?

Japan bombed us. Was the German front unconstitutional?

If our government votes for war, it's constitutional. Duh. Too bad Bush had to lie to us to get us to go along. Trump was right he should have been impeached.

And if you disagree, then you're basically saying Trump was for that Witch Hunt against Bush. Is that what you're saying?

So going into WW2 against the German's was unconstitutional?

Japan bombed us. Was the German front unconstitutional?

If our government votes for war, it's constitutional. Duh. Too bad Bush had to lie to us to get us to go along. Trump was right he should have been impeached.

And if you disagree, then you're basically saying Trump was for that Witch Hunt against Bush. Is that what you're saying?
Yep trump was against bush as a witch hunt! If he said it.

So xiden’s son is being paid by Ukraine right?

Yep trump was against bush as a witch hunt! If he said it.

So xiden’s son is being paid by Ukraine right?

Trump loves witch hunts, leakers and pleading the 5th when it's convenient huh?

Say, what about Hillary? She's got to be laughing her ass off.

Hillary Clinton could be throwing some serious shade at Trump today as he gets arraigned in a New York City courtroom. How could she not want to, given that her former presidential rival has gone from, "Lock her up!" chants to being arrested?

Forum List

Back