🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Proof Bush/Cheney Lied Us into Iraq War

You posted this under CURRENT events?

:cuckoo:
Yes. It's a new disclosure of his hacked and released emails, on Buzzfeed.

Wow, a disgruntled Dim upset over hacked e-mails that SHOULD lead to consequences.

LOL.

Why is it that neither Dims nor Republicans understand that those in power are free to do what they want without any consequences?

Trump said that Hillary could shoot someone down in cold blood on camera and not face any consequences. That is probably the truest thing he has ever uttered.

That's funny. Bush gave the same reasons for going into Iraq as Bill Clinton gave when he was trying to get support to invade. I guess that means he was lying too, eh?

Wow, a disgruntled Dim upset over hacked e-mails that SHOULD lead to consequences.

LOL.

Why is it that neither Dims nor Republicans understand that those in power are free to do what they want without any consequences?

Trump said that Hillary could shoot someone down in cold blood on camera and not face any consequences. That is probably the truest thing he has ever uttered.

I was just wondering why he didn't put it in the History forum.

It's certainly not current

LOL.

I was just wondering why he didn't put it in the History forum.

It's certainly not current

Lies!

Everything is and was Bushs' fault. Everything.

However, Reagan started it.

Left wingers have to realize that most dumbed down Americans today, courtesy of public education, have no idea who Bush actually is.

Hilarious.

She said it wasn't the first reason.
No she didn't, you liar.

"-but when we overthrew Saddam, we had a view of what should follow"

One of the mission statements of the Iraq War was to help setup a democratic government. I think it was a waste of time, we all know Muslims cannot accept democracy. But to claim "Bush lied" is idiotic. He was dumb, for sure, for believing Muslims would go for democracy. It's the main reason we should kick Muslims out of Western countries, they simply aren't compatible with it.

She said it wasn't the first reason.
No she didn't, you liar.

"-but when we overthrew Saddam, we had a view of what should follow"

One of the mission statements of the Iraq War was to help setup a democratic government. I think it was a waste of time, we all know Muslims cannot accept democracy. But to claim "Bush lied" is idiotic. He was dumb, for sure, for believing Muslims would go for democracy. It's the main reason we should kick Muslims out of Western countries, they simply aren't compatible with it.
And all you conservatives and especially all you military were right there with him and share the blame.

We Liberals were saying "Listen to the Egyptian Minister, listen to Hans Blix, Listen to the French, etc.

And it turned out we were right, you were wrong.

cows-moo_4798750a26bf1d60.jpg

Forum List

Back