More proof that the GOP doesn't care about property rights (except for the rich)

Oh give me a break. Here we go again with more loony leftwing threads on pipelines.

Yes we should all be glad to have oil in our yards and streets like the people of Mayflower do. It's a sacrifice to the "common good" right?

Natural gas pipelines in the US. Prove to us that only Republicans allowed these pipelines.

compressorMap.gif

Oh give me a break. Here we go again with more loony leftwing threads on pipelines.

Yes we should all be glad to have oil in our yards and streets like the people of Mayflower do. It's a sacrifice to the "common good" right?

Unless you are powering your computer with solar or wind, your a hypocrite for using fossil fuels aren't you now?

Here you go with another map. This shows all the pipelines of all commodities.

Prove to me and others that only Republicans allowed all these pipelines to be built.

nnn+oil++etc_+all_pipe.jpg

Natural gas pipelines in the US. Prove to us that only Republicans allowed these pipelines.

compressorMap.gif

This is about diluted bitumen, not natural gas.

Oil From Exxon's Pegasus Spill In Arkansas Makes Its Way Into Lake, Prompting Health And Environmental Concerns [VIDEO] : News : Nature World News

:lol:

I gave you another map showing all the pipelines for various commodities.

Don't crawfish.

One party campaigned on approving the larger diluted bitumen pipeline the "first day in office" and has disparaged caution about aquifers etc. The other party has taken a more reserved approach, presumably taking externalities into consideration. That is a clear contrast.

well start by getting rid of your computer, your home, your car etc etc...
you all should put your money where your mouths are? NO?

Don't crawfish.

One party campaigned on approving the larger diluted bitumen pipeline the "first day in office" and has disparaged caution about aquifers etc. The other party has taken a more reserved approach, presumably taking externalities into consideration. That is a clear contrast.

Oh so it's only been Republicans who don't care about the Ogallala? There's already 20,000 miles across it.

Here's another map for you. Sorry to shit in your cornflakes, but check this out.

aquifer.png

Last edited:

It would be nice if the idiot libtards would put a brain behind their mouths.

My car doesn't run on diluted bitumen. But A for effort.

Don't crawfish.

Oh so it's only been Republicans who don't care about the Ogallala? There's already 20,000 miles across it.

Here's another map for you. Sorry to shit in your cornflakes, but check this out.

aquifer.png

Look closely at your map. It's inherently disingenuous.

Do you not see an issue with marking local, house-to-house "pipelines" as the same thing as a long-distance, high capacity pipeline?

Oh, and incidentally here in WA, we get the bulk of our electricity from that New Deal project known as dams.

I live in Nebraska, the majority of Nebraskans want the pipeline.

Don't crawfish.

aquifer.png

Forum List

Back