More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the AGW climate crusader stoning.............

We seen a lot of hype and total BS on here about how solar is now the preferred energy source BECAUSE OF COST!!!

No it isn't........and wont be for a long time which means perpetual AGW losing on all this stuff ( ie: nobody cares about the science).:spinner::spinner:

No Solar Isn 8217 t Competitive Yet - The American Interest

Fossil fuels for the win s0ns..........because winning is the greatest feeling in the world!!!:fu::fu:

JC.......Billy.........Frank............Ian...........

Check the #'s on this thread..............

:2up::2up:DOMINATING s0ns!!!!!:2up::2up:

Gotta keep educating people in here about the ruse..........:rock::rock::rock:. Keep the real stuff coming.........

How many scientists do you know who don't get paid for their work? We all have to make a living, sunny. So pay up or fuck off.

Yo Orangeman..................

Still waiting for that link s0n...............

Still waiting for that check, bubba.

Hmmm.......I asked Orangeman find one single link showing us where the "consensus science" was mattering in the real world ( ie: outside the realm of internet banter/gobblygook )

Lying doesn't help your argument, But then,l you knew that already.

The irony impaired AGW cult and their comments..

right? And they don't even know they do what they do or write what they write. It's why I have a hey day on here annunciating the stupid that flows from their fingers. And then they still don't get it.

Oh Gawd.......look at some of these responses from progressives........and so 100% accurate in my experience on here and out in the real world >>>

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/pigeon.jpg.html'][/URL]

Debating with limpwristers as ghey...............
Skooks and all, I think the new religion is the religion of stupid. They can't stop posting stupid. It's hilarious. I love it daily, not much more to do since they post nonsense all day long. How can one ever expect to argue the stupid that they promote. And they are blind to it. That is the kicker here, they live off the stupid. it's simply amazing.

Interesting we can't predict the weather 36 hours out (blizzard-fail comes to point) yet we can predict the weather out 25-35 years?

LMAO

-Geaux

AGW predicts more chaotic weather patterns. That includes more severe weather, including blizzards. And yes we can predict weather patterns 36 hours in advance. The current blizzard in the northeast, for example, was predicted no later than Friday.

SO why are we way down on storm energy? a 50 year low.

So why are you lying?

• National annual precipitation has increased between 5 and 10 percent since the early 20th century, largely the result of heavy downpours.
  • The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change reports that intense rain events have increased in frequency during the last 50 years and human-induced global warming most likely contributed to the trend.
  • According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the Northeast region had its wettest summer on record in 2006, exceeding the previous record by more than 1 inch
  • The number of category 4 and 5 storms has greatly increased over the past 35 years, along with ocean temperature.
  • Hurricane Katrina of August 2005 was the costliest and one of the deadliest hurricanes in U.S. history and caused economic losses in the order of $125 billion.
To say nothing of the energy levels in the storm that hit New England just today or the energy levels seen in Hurricane Sandy (or the size of the storm).

More proof that AGW religious dogma trumps real and actual science.

You really do make idiots look like geniuses. Congratulations.
Skooks, Frank, Kosh, Ian, Billy what the f does this even mean. I swear, I can't make this stuff up. When stupid looks this stupid, it's hilarious.

skooks,

I just saw this on phys.org concerning the EPA....Refineries challenge EPA plan to cut emissions

Oh my gawd

Like I said........the AGW k00ks can knock themselves out all they want!!! Why do I have such a blast in this forum? Because all I do ( and all my compadres of course ) is win.........and I do it in a facial sort of way too!!! This thread has had 4 billion hits because people are curious to see stuff they never otherwise see given the presentation of climate change by the media.

We came.........we saw.........we conquer daily!!:2up:

Global warming predicts increased extremes in weather. That includes both sides of the thermometer, dude.

Interesting we can't predict the weather 36 hours out (blizzard-fail comes to point) yet we can predict the weather out 25-35 years?

LMAO

-Geaux

AGW predicts more chaotic weather patterns. That includes more severe weather, including blizzards. And yes we can predict weather patterns 36 hours in advance. The current blizzard in the northeast, for example, was predicted no later than Friday.

So why are you lying?

• National annual precipitation has increased between 5 and 10 percent since the early 20th century, largely the result of heavy downpours.
  • The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change reports that intense rain events have increased in frequency during the last 50 years and human-induced global warming most likely contributed to the trend.
  • According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the Northeast region had its wettest summer on record in 2006, exceeding the previous record by more than 1 inch
  • The number of category 4 and 5 storms has greatly increased over the past 35 years, along with ocean temperature.
  • Hurricane Katrina of August 2005 was the costliest and one of the deadliest hurricanes in U.S. history and caused economic losses in the order of $125 billion.
To say nothing of the energy levels in the storm that hit New England just today or the energy levels seen in Hurricane Sandy (or the size of the storm).

Wrong again... LIAR!

global_running_ace.png

frequency_12months.png

Storm energy is way down in the northern hemisphere.

And to your anecdotal costs, people who build below sea level are stupid. The increase in people and structures will always cause greater costs when stupid people build in flood zones and places where NATURAL STORMS HIT!

I noticed that you never show your work in proving that man has somehow induced these events. I am not surprised..

policlimate.com? Really? That's hilarious. What I posted above was directly from NOAA. I'll take NOAA over your political rag any time.

Global warming predicts increased extremes in weather. That includes both sides of the thermometer, dude.

LMAO

-Geaux

So why are you lying?

Wrong again... LIAR!

global_running_ace.png

frequency_12months.png

Storm energy is way down in the northern hemisphere.

And to your anecdotal costs, people who build below sea level are stupid. The increase in people and structures will always cause greater costs when stupid people build in flood zones and places where NATURAL STORMS HIT!

I noticed that you never show your work in proving that man has somehow induced these events. I am not surprised..
he's a punk full of stupid!!! I have stopped responding to him. He's a tool trolling a board.

Hey JC.....not inspired to go looking. Have we gotten any links posted up yet from our friend Orangeman? Anything?:dunno:

Or is it still perpetual ghey??
he's useless. He didn't come here to play. He came here to be a troll. He succeeded in that. I'm done with him. He is just a person full of stupid and posting stupid. he never had any intention on debating this. He's a troll!!!

Hey JC.....not inspired to go looking. Have we gotten any links posted up yet from our friend Orangeman? Anything?:dunno:

Or is it still perpetual ghey??
he's useless. He didn't come here to play. He came here to be a troll. He succeeded in that. I'm done with him. He is just a person full of stupid and posting stupid. he never had any intention on debating this. He's a troll!!!

The more phonies in here the better I say!!! Allows us to illustrate the high level of ghey associated with these people and the bogus AGW convictions. Posting links is virtually impossible for these bozo's...........most of their stuff is conjecture and opinion with the exception of Old Rocks but much of his stuff is dinosaur aged, but at least he gets you have to back up your stuff with some links. This thread must have 150 or more links..........one day I gotta go through and count but this thread is so epic, might take a full day to do JC!!

With Orangman......you check out the avatar pic.....its all you have to know if you even have the IQ of a small soap dish.

OK.....damn near split my sides laughing when I saw this gem top of the page on DRUDGE today >>>

Poll Shows Giant Gap Between What Public, Scientists Think
WASHINGTON — Jan 29, 2015, 6:30 PM ET
By SETH BORENSTEIN AP Science Writer

The American public and U.S. scientists are light-years apart on science issues. And 98 percent of surveyed scientists say it's a problem that we don't know what they're talking about.

Poll Shows Giant Gap Between What Public Scientists Think - ABC News

JC.....you were saying the other day about not winning???:2up:

Smashing the AGW k00ks heads with a fucking dolly arm!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::beer:

Gaps like that usually happen when corporate and right wing interests spend vastly more money on their propaganda than the scientists have available for their friggin research.

Gaps like that usually happen when corporate and right wing interests spend vastly more money on their propaganda than the scientists have available for their friggin research.

Only it's government and the willing media who are spewing propaganda like it's going out of style. On Yahoo last week there was one sceptical report and FIFTEEN AGW reports.

You were saying....:eusa_whistle:

Only it's government and the willing media who are spewing propaganda like it's going out of style. On Yahoo last week there was one sceptical report and FIFTEEN AGW reports.

So you are saying that science needs to be "fair and balanced". HA! What a joke.

So you are saying that science needs to be "fair and balanced". HA! What a joke.

No, I'm saying that science needs to be FACT DERIVED. AGW "theory" has precious few facts, and far too much science fiction.

No, I'm saying that science needs to be FACT DERIVED. AGW "theory" has precious few facts, and far too much science fiction.

Since climate science is fact-driven, non-sequitur. What is not fact-driven, but instead, politics-driven, is climate denialism. You know, the stuff you guys promote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back