More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why renewable energy is growing at a snails pace?

Well......duh........... The New York Renewables Game: Bait and Switch

Once the public gets wind of this stuff ( like in Germany GETTING THEIR ELECTRIC BILLS ) ), the coal switch isn't thrown on TOO FAST!!!:banana:
wow, that is a really good find. I appreciate the heads up. I go through a co-op now. I will make sure I don't see any of that language in my contract.

JC.......after 4 years of this thread, Im getting bored with all the domination!! Reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode where the guy goes to hell but he thinks he's in heaven because he wins at everything he plays!! Especially when you see the sorry-ass threads posted up by the k00ks which last about a day or two. Week at the most...........but they keep going, and going and going knocking themselves out ftl.:coffee:

400PPM, why is there still life on planet Earth?

When we look for a habitable planet outside of our solar system is 400PPM CO2 the upper limit to sustain life?

Get these for Obama and Hillary along with every left wing bigoted alarmists...

obamafart-1.jpg

Hey Billy.........see that doc in Florida saying their is a correlation between male voters for Hilda and low T? Think of the AGW guys in this forum.........especially the guy with the faggy cat in his avatar!!:coffee:. Can spot these low T guys a million miles away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back