More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NAO is now cooling at a massive rate and the northern hemisphere is about to take a dive in to cold.. The evidence stacking up shows this winter is going to be one long, cold, hard winter..

clip_image002_thumb6.jpg

Dr Tim Ball has an excellent essay on this ..The North Atlantic: Ground Zero of Global Cooling

Unadjusted global temps have been falling now since 2004.. only the adjusted hyperbole shows warming. Now even their adjustments are to small to stop the cooling trend... The earth is calling the alarmists liars... and they keep on spinning the lie...

Green House

Green thinking for a green-centric eco-paranoid world, thinking seriously about green-colored fancy clothing.

sari.jpg

From the Enviro Wacko's department; BIO FUELS WORSE THAN GASOLINE ON THE ENVIRONMENT!

A new paper out shows that Bio-fuels are far worse on the environment than gasoline and diesel burning. Not only that but bio-fuels destroy engines are harder to store, and use up vital foods that the world needs. There is no net benefit from bio-fuels just high priced crap placed on the poor that they can not afford.

Inconvenient Study: Biofuels not as ‘green’ as many think – may be worse than Gasoline

Funnier still... USGS is proving Anthony Watts correct and that most of our so called warming is an artifact of land use change and proximity to the HCN stations...

New USGS study shows heat retaining concrete and asphalt have encroached upon US Climate Stations
now that, that I can agree with.

And smart photons....can't forget the smart photons.
your educated ones I know. the ones that heat more than the suns. let me take a moment here and......................................:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back