More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JC...........SSDD........Billy.........Frank..............check this out..............arctic ice up 33%:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Winter Comes Early To The Arctic – Greenland Gains 33% Above Normal Ice | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog
And it is now below freezing full time.. in early June it was only about 12%.... just wow... almost 12 feet of new ice....

Just think... NY was under 2 miles of ice.. If the temps drop just 2 deg C the weather patterns will change enough so this could happen there again.

Last edited:
And how appropriate is this Photobucket Classic???

For many, many years, the Al Gore's of the world have thrown bomb after bomb about the warming world and the inevitable catastrophy!!! To no effect.:up: Which is exactly why nobody in Washington DC is talking about climate change!! Nobody. Because none of the constituents give a rats ass except the internet hysterical OCD k00ks!!!

Ask me.......how much am I laughing?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

I'm switching my photos over to SmugMug.com/ FAR cheaper than the $400.00 photobucket is demanding. I think it's about $24.00 a year or something. Different system and I had a bit of trouble getting used to it but then, I'm really old.

Well, the skeptics have no science but that par for the course with the modern republican party. Of course they're winning as big oil, coal and gas has brainwashed most of this retarded country to reject science.

Well, the skeptics have no science

Is that why you guys keep faking the data?

Well, the skeptics have no science but that par for the course with the modern republican party. Of course they're winning as big oil, coal and gas has brainwashed most of this retarded country to reject science.
Science-CROCK is matties new name.. ALL he has is appeals to his authorities who have nothing but failed modeling as their meme.. And name calling....

Skooks posted up an article about OBSERVED PHYSICAL EVIDENCE and all you do is throw bombs with no basis in facts.. The idiot here is obvious to me... and it isn't Skooks...

More bad news for the climate crusading nutters.......

Less people than ever believe in global warming!!!

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

As Ive said many times and been 100% accurate......nobody cares about the science!!:D
I love this part:

Dr. Roy Spencer, a former NASA scientist and author of Climate Confusion, argues in his influential blog the UN report shows scientists are being forced to "recognise reality".

He said: "We are now at the point in the age of global warming hysteria where the IPCC global warming theory has crashed into the hard reality of observations."

Bripat bro..........again waking up on Long Island this morning to late September temperatures in August. Never have seen anything like it........virtually no 90's in August in New York. Highly bizarre.........of course, I get that where temperatures are cooler, it doesn't count for the climate k00ks...........that's some kind of anomaly.:2up:

Bripat bro..........again waking up on Long Island this morning to late September temperatures in August. Never have seen anything like it........virtually no 90's in August in New York. Highly bizarre.........of course, I get that where temperatures are cooler, it doesn't count for the climate k00ks...........that's some kind of anomaly.:2up:
The summer has been abnormally cool here in Milwaukee as well. It was in the 70s today. I even wore a light jacket to go to an outdoor event they had here today at the lake shore.

More bad news for the climate crusading nutters.......

Less people than ever believe in global warming!!!

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

As Ive said many times and been 100% accurate......nobody cares about the science!!:D
I love this part:

Dr. Roy Spencer, a former NASA scientist and author of Climate Confusion, argues in his influential blog the UN report shows scientists are being forced to "recognise reality".

He said: "We are now at the point in the age of global warming hysteria where the IPCC global warming theory has crashed into the hard reality of observations."
LOL

Empirical Observed Evidence shows their lies with perfect clarity.. And they have nowhere to hide!

Axial precision of the earth shifted to 26.48 last year. The known Milankovitch Cycle has now passed the literal 'tipping point' where glaciation occurs.

Three years in a row is unusual for that region. This makes me wonder if we are now beginning to feel the effects of reduced solar propagation now.

That's right son!!!

This whole campaign of "Republicans don't know science" has been going on for over 10 years..........yep, its been real effective!!! Look at all the climate change regulation from the congress in the past 12 years!!!:deal: Look at how well green candidates on the left have fared in elections in the last 10 years.:deal: Oh........and how about the presidential debates!! My God.........they talk about climate science so much that its dizzying!!!:deal: Oh..........too.........look how dominant solar energy has become in the last 10 years!! Still provides us with 1% of our electricity needs!! Impressive!!!:deal:

How about............nobody gives a rats ass about the science s0n!!

Who's not winning?:bye1:

Most of the Recent Warming Could be Natural

upload_2017-8-23_20-50-2.png

The average divergence between the proxy temperature record from this Northern Hemisphere composite, and the ANN projection for this period 1880 to 2000, is just 0.09 degree Celsius. This suggests that even if there had been no industrial revolution and burning of fossil fuels, there would have still been some warming through the twentieth century – to at least 1980.

Considering the results from all six geographic regions as reported in our new paper, output from the ANN models suggests that warming from natural climate cycles over the twentieth century would be in the order of 0.6 to 1 °C, depending on the geographical location. The difference between output from the ANN models and the proxy records is at most 0.2 °C; this was the situation for the studies from Switzerland and New Zealand. So, we suggest that at most, the contribution of industrialisation to warming over the twentieth century would be in the order of 0.2°C.

So man is responsible for less than 0.05% of the warming seen since the beginning of the industrial revolution..

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/08/23/most-of-the-recent-warming-could-be-natural/

View attachment 145722

The average divergence between the proxy temperature record from this Northern Hemisphere composite, and the ANN projection for this period 1880 to 2000, is just 0.09 degree Celsius. This suggests that even if there had been no industrial revolution and burning of fossil fuels, there would have still been some warming through the twentieth century – to at least 1980.

Considering the results from all six geographic regions as reported in our new paper, output from the ANN models suggests that warming from natural climate cycles over the twentieth century would be in the order of 0.6 to 1 °C, depending on the geographical location. The difference between output from the ANN models and the proxy records is at most 0.2 °C; this was the situation for the studies from Switzerland and New Zealand. So, we suggest that at most, the contribution of industrialisation to warming over the twentieth century would be in the order of 0.2°C.

So man is responsible for less than 0.05% of the warming seen since the beginning of the industrial revolution..

Show your math.

View attachment 145722

Show your math.
0.2 deg where 96% of that 0.2 is still naturally caused... so you tell me... I was being generous...

View attachment 145722

Show your math.
0.2 deg where 96% of that 0.2 is still naturally caused... so you tell me... I was being generous...

0.2 deg .....out of how much?

The best fire suppression system on earth....

21728551_10209832191383843_9167193491337698873_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back