More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna get down into the low 30's in New York Stzte tonight.....up north. Fucked up. The alarmists promised us this shit would be behind us by now.
I warned people the shift was happening but noooooooooo the alarmists said it was going to remain hot....

Well the thing about the climate is....it is never static. They'll jump off the hot wagon this week and jump on the hurricane wagon with this storm coming end of the week. Last month it was the forest fires. The month before, some flooding going on in the south. They will always just pivot to some new fakery when the weather landscape doesnt fit the
established narrative. Ghey

Ooooooopsie. Bone chilling cold all over the place. They said global warming would make Iceland ice free. Ummmm.....we dont think so!!:113:

October right around the corner.... here in New York in recent years that's bad news unless you like your balls turning blue.:coffee:

So true. I had to give up trying to find out with Google what`s going on with that much hyped Ivanpah solar power plant. Nothing to be found after all 3 owners (NRG,Google & Bright source) delayed loan payments and instead asked for a federal treasury bailout to help pay back the 1.6 billion $ federal loan they got thanks to Obama.
The only (old) "news" you can find with Google after that are on the financial/business media after NRG sold off all their renewable energy holdings (including Ivanpah) to avoid going bust. The web page where they used to brag about Ivanpah power production vanished...and if you try to find it with Google you get as far as Ivan...and before you get to the "p" in Ivanpah there is a shitload of Google auto-suggestions about Ivanka Trump leading to media reports that portray her as the wicked witch.

Hey man.... channel surfing tonight with nothing to do and I come across this BBC America show about FROZEN EARTH. watching some old as dirt guy talkin about the polar bears and you think that they are about to disappear.... due to global warming. Holy fuck....... saying ice at the North Pole that is meters thick may be gone by 2020:ack-1:
Talking about, "these polar bears very uncertain future".

Said to myself, " Dang..... Polar will love this......"
I'd like to know why these supposed scientists don't know that in the winter ice will be there. do they really believe there will be no more cold months? hly sht.

So true. I had to give up trying to find out with Google what`s going on with that much hyped Ivanpah solar power plant. Nothing to be found after all 3 owners (NRG,Google & Bright source) delayed loan payments and instead asked for a federal treasury bailout to help pay back the 1.6 billion $ federal loan they got thanks to Obama.
The only (old) "news" you can find with Google after that are on the financial/business media after NRG sold off all their renewable energy holdings (including Ivanpah) to avoid going bust. The web page where they used to brag about Ivanpah power production vanished...and if you try to find it with Google you get as far as Ivan...and before you get to the "p" in Ivanpah there is a shitload of Google auto-suggestions about Ivanka Trump leading to media reports that portray her as the wicked witch.

Hey man.... channel surfing tonight with nothing to do and I come across this BBC America show about FROZEN EARTH. watching some old as dirt guy talkin about the polar bears and you think that they are about to disappear.... due to global warming. Holy fuck....... saying ice at the North Pole that is meters thick may be gone by 2020:ack-1:
Talking about, "these polar bears very uncertain future".

Said to myself, " Dang..... Polar will love this......"
I'd like to know why these supposed scientists don't know that in the winter ice will be there. do they really believe there will be no more cold months? hly sht.
Stupid is as stupid does.... and these idiots are stuck in ice because they are really stupid..

NASA: The chill of solar minimum is being felt in our atmosphere – cooling trend seen

“We see a cooling trend,” says Martin Mlynczak of NASA’s Langley Research Center. “High above Earth’s surface, near the edge of space, our atmosphere is losing heat energy. If current trends continue, it could soon set a Space Age record for cold.”

Yep... Output is greater than solar input and things are now cooling rapidly..

I made a prediction over a year ago about this and now it is measurable and massive cooling... The themosphere is shrinking which means the distance energy has to go to be released is much shorter.. Nothing left but massive cooling is coming.

NASA: The chill of solar minimum is being felt in our atmosphere – cooling trend seen

“We see a cooling trend,” says Martin Mlynczak of NASA’s Langley Research Center. “High above Earth’s surface, near the edge of space, our atmosphere is losing heat energy. If current trends continue, it could soon set a Space Age record for cold.”

I made a prediction over a year ago about this and now it is measurable and massive cooling... The themosphere is shrinking which means the distance energy has to go to be released is much shorter.. Nothing left but massive cooling is coming.
Down to forty in chi town

Wtf?

Wtf?
I woke up to snow this morning......Not looking like were going to get a fall this year..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back