More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wind and Solar... Crash and Burn....

upload_2019-4-24_9-32-20.png

"Even minimal increases (1-4%) in wind/solar raise electricity prices 11-17%. Reducing CO2 emissions costs $130 to $460 per ton. Disaster. Don’t believe us. Believe the University of Chicago."

Wind/solar mandates are a costly fail, reports University of Chicago study

Looks like big green isn't so green after all according to a University of Chicago study..

Last edited:
Wind and Solar... Crash and Burn....

View attachment 257615

"Even minimal increases (1-4%) in wind/solar raise electricity prices 11-17%. Reducing CO2 emissions costs $130 to $460 per ton. Disaster. Don’t believe us. Believe the University of Chicago."

Wind/solar mandates are a costly fail, reports University of Chicago study

Looks like big green isn't so green after all according to a University of Chicago study..

Obama is on video from 2007 saying his plan on energy would put people in the poor house! Ghey

Hey JC....snow in Detroit tomorrow.....almost May. Lmao.....hey you getting some snow in Chicago?
Skooks, calling for it here too

Oy

You know what JC.....still havent been able to get to the range so my daughter can test out her new .17HMR pinker. When it gets warmer, it's been raining all the time. Front moves through, it gets cold and windy. Ghey. The .17HMR is a nasty little round but gets fubar'd in a stiff wind. Still....my favorite weapon by far....get bored with my higher calibre fancy semi stuff real quick. Bolt action rim fires are a hoot....keeps you engaged for hours!:2up:

Hey JC.....with any luck, maybe after this weekend you can finally shelve the nut sack warmers until October!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

View attachment 258136 Just started snowing, flakes are huge

Holy st00pid JC.....was watching Weather Channel thinking of you man.....snow shovel hell. Epic fAiL. Dude wtf.....still miserable no-global warming weather here in NY but it's just ridiculous where you are! I'd be pissed.....

Stop by a Starbucks this am and look for a dweeb progressive with a laptop eating a finger sandwich and sipping on a latte. Say to him, "Hey so wtf? This global warming is killing me! Was hoping to run into AOC here and show her my nut sack warmers s0n!"

Mountains of evidence have convinced very close to 100% of the world's climate scientists that a) the world is getting warmer b) the primary cause is increased CO2 in the atmosphere c) humans are the source of that added CO2 d) that warming represents a threat to the well being of humans and human society and, finally e) we need to act on this threat and act NOW.

Mountains of evidence and yet, you can't seem to find a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...

another day in Chicago 22 degrees below normal. 43 degrees.

Holy crap JC.....what a drag. I still am going out in the am with a jacket here near NYC......about 46 degree's every morning. Ive put the snow shovels in storage though...….took long enough. The weather here has been shit...…..just shit. Cold and rainy most days for weeks now.

Got my kid a 2V Mustang GT...….needs some tlc as it is a '99. Only 60K miles.....got it for a steal after searching for weeks. Cant work on the thing......it blows.....weather gheyness. I wish the climate crusaders were right JC.....looking for a nice heat wave here!:113::113:

first day in a week not raining when I woke up. still 48 out. should be 65. I want to know who stole all of the magic CO2 where cold heats the surface.

I dont know about you guys but I think this forum is sucking lately. All the k00ks are gone....nobody to make fun of anymore. FaiL.....that was the draw in here for years....the mental cases.

I dont know about you guys but I think this forum is sucking lately. All the k00ks are gone....nobody to make fun of anymore. FaiL.....that was the draw in here for years....the mental cases.
I have a major snow storm slated for later this next week.. While not unusual, the fact that the majority of the Rockies is below average by 22 deg F IS... Long range forecasts see little change in the jet stream so we will remain cooler than normal by a long shot..

I have a major snow storm slated for later this next week.. While not unusual, the fact that the majority of the Rockies is below average by 22 deg F IS... Long range forecasts see little change in the jet stream so we will remain cooler than normal by a long shot..
Billy, we're in for another week of at least 10 degrees below normal everyday, with northeasterly fronts pushing the cooler air. Again, as you stated, this is not unusual, however, it is against all of the worshipers in here pushing global warming and warm this and that.

Only going up to 50 today here JC.....the weather here in NY has been beyond the pale for sucky here. The joke is we are the new Seattle.

Between the rain, chilly temps and the relentless pollen.....its been awesome. :113::113: You wash your car and two days later its lime green color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back