More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three choices.

Lead.

Follow.

Get out of the way.

You get to choose.

So far, you seem to have picked follow big oil, and they've picked follow big profits.

I want to be at the dealer laughing when Westhole has to trade in the last pickup truck in the world for an EV.

Priceless.

Well, I don't own a pickup, and never have. And, I walk most everywhere I need to go, I'm not a lazy couch warmer like you. And when I do travel I tend to go long distances and they are invariably a long way away from any sort of major power grid so I can safely say I won't be converting over to an EV anytime before I die.

Hydrogen power cell now, that I WOULD be interested in. But that's way too high tech for you anti-science deniers...

Three choices.

Lead.

Follow.

Get out of the way.

You get to choose.

So far, you seem to have picked follow big oil, and they've picked follow big profits.

:lol::lol: Yeah, sure thing mr. internet tough guy! The deal is the rest of the planet is an immovable object and you're going to slam into it. You remind me of this idiot. He slams into the ground and then blames others for it. JUST. LIKE. YOU.

LiveLeak.com - Skateboarder Slams into Wall..Blames Injuries on Being Atacked By 3-5 Black men

More bad news for the climate crusading nutters.......

Less people than ever believe in global warming!!!

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express[/url]

As Ive said many times and been 100% accurate......nobody cares about the science!!:D
It's because those who write fiction about the human element contributing to a change in climate, (funny how they changed that right?) can't defend it. They try, but every try is answered with fact that they can't deny. There is also evidence that an increase in CO2 will help plant life!!!

Finally one point that is never made on this, is how many humans were on the earth in say 2000 BC? Would one argue against there are millions more humans today then back then? So, for the mere fact that there are more humans on the earth today, wouldn't it follow that there would be more CO2? hmmm......How do they always over look that?

It is fascinating....the level of disconnect with the climate obsessed. They talk about the "consensus" science. They talk about the magic of wind and solar power. Youd think there is a tsunami sized march to a truly green planet, but nothing could be further from the truth. They perpetuate a myth......as if it is inevitable that the world will embrace their fantasies at some point in time. It simply not happening and isn't going to be happening in the foreseeable future ( at least 3 decades ).

In 2013.....the science isn't mattering.

On another board a dude was posting 97% of all scientist believe that humans are the worst contributor to global warming. What he failed to mention were that the 97% scientists were climate scientists! Funny, not even they all agree. Ain't that a slap?

Then i presented him the links to all the skeptics and the dude was quiet.

It is fascinating....the level of disconnect with the climate obsessed. They talk about the "consensus" science. They talk about the magic of wind and solar power. Youd think there is a tsunami sized march to a truly green planet, but nothing could be further from the truth. They perpetuate a myth......as if it is inevitable that the world will embrace their fantasies at some point in time. It simply not happening and isn't going to be happening in the foreseeable future ( at least 3 decades ).

On another board a dude was posting 97% of all scientist believe that humans are the worst contributor to global warming. What he failed to mention were that the 97% scientists were climate scientists! Funny, not even they all agree. Ain't that a slap?

You discovered the message board secret weapon there JC..
Some LINKS are secretly a powerful sedative. Just a few carefully prepared links can put your opposition down like a dog getting its teeth cleaned.. Be careful with them !! :lol:

And welcome to USMB..

You discovered the message board secret weapon there JC..
Some LINKS are secretly a powerful sedative. Just a few carefully prepared links can put your opposition down like a dog getting its teeth cleaned.. Be careful with them !! :lol:

And welcome to USMB..
You have to watch out for those climate scientists, they use to be global warming scientists, I wonder what thier next gig is when this all gets put in its proper place?

There is no surprise that there are lots of residents who are unable to understand even the eighth grade physics that makes AGW undeniable, much less the much more complex stuff that's required to understand what's necessarily coming.

Science is not for everyone but politics is.

The denialists will never stop denying. They are unable to change course. If it were 100 years ago they'd be denying the auto.

As always the responsible ones shoulder the load and solve problems and keep the irresponsible out of the way.

Alright guys, my family and I are off to Hawaii for the holidays. Keep beating the sheep for me while I am away! I will stop in when I can!

Cheers!

Westwall

Alright guys, my family and I are off to Hawaii for the holidays. Keep beating the sheep for me while I am away! I will stop in when I can!

Cheers!

Westwall

Good to go now. Once we've used up all of the oil, it will be a long sail.

Cheers!

Westwall

OMG, here we thought The Secret Service didn't allow Comrade Obama to blog! The giveaway was the use of "the holidays" instead of Christmas.

President Obama believes in science. Westwall can't possibly be him.

More sobering nut sack kicks to the GW nutters.......and how many dozens have already been provided on this thread? Almost too many to count!!!

Nut sack kick of the day?

Well.......Germany has decided that economic growth has been screwed due to renewable energy ( theres that "costs" factor again s0ns :lol::lol:) and the political reality is......the citizens have "passed the pain threshold" and as the new transition government has stated, "A fundamental reform of the renewable energy law has been overdue for years." so.......

A halt in solar parks is forthcoming = fAiL!!!

And the major ball kick to the AGW nuts >>>

"The fact that Gabriel's Economy and Energy Ministry will now manage the transition also underscores the new government's focus on the country's industrial growth over environmental and climate change concerns"

Read more about the skeptics winning HERE >>>>

New 'super minister' to redefine Germany's energy transition : pv-magazine

and more losing for the k00ks........this one from the University of Southern Califonia >>>

From University of Southern California another lesson from the economic train wreck that is Greece; people stop worrying about the environment when you make cleaner fuels too expensive to use.

University of Southern California

Simply adding more to the volumes established here that discussion of climate change solutions without care for cost considerations = fantasy. Its that simple. The evidence is overwhelming.

You conservatives don't even believe in science or the last 150 years of public funded science. The private sector that is your god isn't everything.

Slobovian house apeism knows not intellectual holdouts when a silver spoon is born in the mouth of a bright scientist with zero motivation to do anything at all useful to his fellow man, whereas a hungry guy with two kids and an ambitious wife knows he has to come up with something people will buy into, so he works his ass off.

As Edison the inventor said, success is 2% inspiration and 98% perspiration.

And as Bill Cosby says, "Th' curse works."

I think it's liberals who don't always get that fact of accomplishment down to its necessary motivational factor.

That's why Obumble stumbles in the ratings these days. He's always had everything handed to him on a slivering platter, and he's been told by the Alinsky crowd that cramming stuff down people's throats before they know what took away their pocketbook freedom is the way to a successful village society.

Sorry, but primitive villagism has its own headhunter mentality with a tincture of cannibalism thrown in.

It's more civil to incur progress through the free and earnest will of a little guy who wants to make good, and nobody knows who that is until they've already bought several grosses of his paper clips, post-it notes, sticks of chewing gum, or loaves of cardamom bread. ;)

The little guy's family become big-shots with the great cars and mansions, and the silver platter crowd often wind up sharing a cell with a the-glove-didn't-fit-so-you-can-shove-it OJ Simpson in trying to illegally maintain their status quo.

Republicans believe in the little-guy making good, and they promote the hard-worker, innovator, entrepreneur, and positive-outcome guy to make the kind of innovation that can be afforded by all the people, not just the fund-raiding cheaters who prey on philanthropic trust institutions looking to do good with funding hopefuls whose publications of false data begets nothing but sorrow, much less a cure for the environment or medicine. It's the hard worker who knows he can and must battle the odds to get it right the first time, and his success is replicated by other scientists.

We Republicans have incentives right. We use tried-and-true methods, and we make sure the person we're supporting is not a cheat. You do that by checking backgrounds.

And if the person seals his background, you wouldn't want to deal with him, because he's hiding a lie or two or many. This may be amusing to the union goonies of life whose chief purpose is to stick it to da man, but it's not amusing to a person who responsibly answers directly to the public who elected him or her.

Republicans are so solid, they rock! :)

You conservatives don't even believe in science or the last 150 years of public funded science. The private sector that is your god isn't everything.

Slobovian house apeism knows not intellectual holdouts when a silver spoon is born in the mouth of a bright scientist with zero motivation to do anything at all useful to his fellow man, whereas a hungry guy with two kids and an ambitious wife knows he has to come up with something people will buy into, so he works his ass off.

I think it's liberals who don't always get that fact of accomplishment down to its necessary motivational factor.

That's why Obumble stumbles in the ratings these days. He's always had everything handed to him on a slivering platter, and he's been told by the Alinsky crowd that cramming stuff down people's throats before they know what took away their pocketbook freedom is the way to a successful village society.

Sorry, but primitive villagism has its own headhunter mentality with a tincture of cannibalism thrown in.

It's more civil to incur progress through the free and earnest will of a little guy who wants to make good, and nobody knows who that is until they've already bought several grosses of his paper clips, post-it notes, sticks of chewing gum, or loaves of cardamom bread. ;)

The little guy's family become big-shots with the great cars and mansions, and the silver platter crowd often wind up sharing a cell with a the-glove-didn't-fit-so-you-can-shove-it OJ Simpson in trying to illegally maintain their status quo.

Republicans believe in the little-guy making good, and they promote the hard-worker, innovator, entrepreneur, and positive-outcome guy to make the kind of innovation that can be afforded by all the people, not just the fund-raiding cheaters who prey on philanthropic trust institutions looking to do good with funding hopefuls whose publications of false data begets nothing but sorrow, much less a cure for the environment or medicine. It's the hard worker who knows he can and must battle the odds to get it right the first time, and his success is replicated by other scientists.

We Republicans have incentives right. We use tried-and-true methods, and we make sure the person we're supporting is not a cheat. You do that by checking backgrounds.

And if the person seals his background, you wouldn't want to deal with him, because he's hiding a lie or two or many. This may be amusing to the union goonies of life whose chief purpose is to stick it to da man, but it's not amusing to a person who responsibly answers directly to the public who elected him or her.

"Republicans believe in the little-guy making good"

Like ExxonMobil.

"Republicans believe in the little-guy making good"

Like ExxonMobil.

Like Solyndra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back