More record temps

Oh my, what a surprise. After 5 months of normal weather, you pop up with the first heat wave of the year.

We are so fooled. You must be right.

Warming means:

a. warmer
b. cooler
c. all of the above
d. whatever the weather is outside at the moment
e. all of the above

Oh my, what a surprise. After 5 months of normal weather, you pop up with the first heat wave of the year.

We are so fooled. You must be right.

2011 was the hottest La Nina year ever recorded

Climate change: 2011 temperatures the hottest ever during La Nina - CSMonitor.com
Regardless of WHAT the climate was from opinion to hysteria, it's still not man's fault, and out of man's ability to change.

That is still fact till proven otherwise, and that certainly hasn't been done.

Oh and how does that change the fact that the 7th snowiest winter on record for most of the upper midwest happened last year? Ohhh that's right.... it doesn't.

Last edited:
We have melted 40% of the North polar ice cap in the last 50 years.

CO2 levels are the highest ever recorded, the the Antarctic ice core record goes back 600,000 years.

We will add another 3 trillion tons of CO2 to the atmosphere in the next 100 years.

Ocean temperatures are the highest ever recorded.

And the feedback effects of less ice and melting arctic methane will make it even worse.

We are warming the earth, my friends.

CO2 levels are the highest ever recorded, the the Antarctic ice core record goes back 600,000 years.

We will add another 3 trillion tons of CO2 to the atmosphere in the next 100 years.

And the feedback effects of less ice and melting arctic methane will make it even worse.

We don't care that you are a fruit cake.

Maybe if you stamp your feet and threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue, people will buy your nonsense.

Because you don't have science on your side. All you have is emotionalism and unearned arrogance.

And nobody minds that you are an clueless retard.

But none of that affects the fact that everything that Chris just said is provably true, you poor brainwashed fool.

Maybe if you stamp your feet and threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue, people will buy your nonsense. Because you don't have science on your side. All you have is emotionalism and unearned arrogance.
Oh, DaveDumb, you wouldn't know actual 'science' if it bit you. All you have is ignorant stupidity and arrogant cluelessness.

Last edited:

Really? Take a look at the picture silly person. We haven't been able to get three subs at the North Pole in open water since 1987. Good luck trying to do it now. The polar ice cap is well looky here...tied with the highest ever extent.

Time to change your meme there bucko, it's as full of poo as you are.

Attachments

• $icecover_current.png
    $icecover_current.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Record Events for Fri Mar 9, 2012 through Thu Mar 15, 2012

High Temperatures: 1587
Low Temperatures: 30

Just look at this map....

HAMweather Climate Center - Record High Temperatures for The Past Week - Continental US View

Who cares. Look at Europe. They're freezing their asses off and we are fortunate to get as mild winter here. We had 4 hard winters in a row here in Northern Nevada where we didn't really get a spring. This is making up for those years. You know averages...that's what averages mean.

And nobody minds that you are an clueless retard.

But none of that affects the fact that everything that Chris just said is provably true, you poor brainwashed fool.

Maybe if you stamp your feet and threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue, people will buy your nonsense. Because you don't have science on your side. All you have is emotionalism and unearned arrogance.
Oh, DaveDumb, you wouldn't know actual 'science' if it bit you. All you have is ignorant stupidity and arrogant cluelessness.

:lol::lol::lol: PROVE IT! SHOW US SOME PEER REVIEWED STUDIES THAT SHOW ANY OF IT IS TRUE.

Clowns.

Forum List

Back