More record temps

Were all the GW kool aid drinkers when there were record freezing winters the past few years.........................

Let me guess - they explain it away by saying extremes in temps is proof of climate change.......................

didnt you know? everything that happens is evidence of man made climate change. you can change the name and focus of your religion but the old habit of finding the fingerprint of God, oops I mean Man, in every happenstance is hard to break.

God is man, which can make your asshole feel things, Crapforbrains, which is why you lie, and lie, and lie, until your pants are flaming.

Climate forcers, without human intervention:
1. Sun
2. CO2
3. CH4
4. NO2

Climate forcers, with humans defoliating and burning both plant and fossil fuel media:
1. CO2
2. CH4
3. Sun
4. NO2

Humans fucked things up, and you queers won't admit to any of it, since you like how your assholes feel, when you lie and act-up.

Calm down there, slugger.
Seems your team needs to fudge the numbers to get their desired results. If they didn't need to, why are they getting caught at it? That would be a strike against your team.

Calm down there, slugger. Seems your team needs to fudge the numbers to get their desired results. If they didn't need to, why are they getting caught at it? That would be a strike against your team.

You wouldn't mind linking to a study or report, with a paste or two, or simply recite some facts, would you?

It seems kinda hot, these days, and all-time high readings are projected, to go up, against all-time low readings, by a ratio, of 50-1, by the end of the century.

There are numbers coming in, all the time. What "fudge" did you have in mind? Do you know Pig Shitz, better than I know Pig Shitz?

In the meantime, heat, oceanic acidification, sea level, and extinctions are going to go way up. You can simply deny something undefined, to encourage your team, like you are zombies vs. plants, or you can make a decent post. Try again, if you want to.

Your "team" deserves every flame in the book. If you want to go over why, get it on, ask questions, give answers, post links and graphs, do your thing, Meister.

According to the agency’s data, 41 records have fallen or been tied in the past seven days, and the same number in the past 30 days. Over the past 365 days, 233 all-time records have fallen.

The numbers are equally impressive when it comes to just daily records. On Wednesday, 196 daily high temperature records were topped, increasing the past seven days’ worth of records to 1,133. When looking at the past 30 days, the number of broken daily records climbs to 2,359 and -- like mercury breaking through the top of a thermometer -- hits 34,294 over the past 365 days.

Heat wave rolls through the U.S., toppling records - latimes.com

Ah Chris, it is all doctored data, you know. After all, the folks back east are just participating in mass hysteria when they think it is hotter than normal, when they believe that a thunderstorm has done as much damage as a hurricane. And those alarmists out West. Bitchin' about a few small bonfires. People are just so gullable.

Look, we will just have to have Senator Inhofe wise them up. Just their imagination.

All those cities that contribute to new high temps should pay a tax for the damage they're doing to the environment.

Excuse me, it would be a "penalty"

Of course records will get broken when the world is slowly warming.. The LATimes is sloppy mixing "records" with "record highs". Such is the sorry state of journalism..

But before we all leap to the lifeboats, during just the past week, there were 147 NEW record Minimum High Temps. (means it was extraordinarily cold.) And for you kids out there --- you'll see how silly counting all the records actually is because if it's COLD in Central Florida, it's gonna be cold in Winter Park, Orlando, Kissimee and 20 places within 100 mile radius.. Take a look...

http://mapcenter.hamweather.com/records/7day/us.html?c=lowmax

Wonder if the LAtimes included those in the "number of records"...

Last edited:
I might have to go along with the "Warm Mongers" on this one.

I've only lived in Cincinnati for six years but this June 30th, 5:37PM (EST), was the hottest June 30th, 5:37PM (EST) out of any June 30th, 5:37PM (EST) since I moved here and the way the news reported it, far and away the hottest June 30th, 5:37PM (EST) in several decades worth of know temperatures on June 30th, at 5:37PM (EST).

I was checking the mail about then and sweating balls.

Part of me thinks we're fucked, part of me thinks it's the nature of things and we'll be fine given time.

And all of me thinks it's party time. Let's break out the booze and have a ball.

1. Sun
2. CO2
3. CH4
4. NO2

Climate forcers, with humans defoliating and burning both plant and fossil fuel media:
1. CO2
2. CH4
3. Sun
4. NO2

Humans fucked things up, and you queers won't admit to any of it, since you like how your assholes feel, when you lie and act-up.

That doesn't explain why the 1300's global temperatures was hotter then than it is now.

ET0608SMTempHisotyV1.gif

Dang me, if'n bigretardedqueenofNORTHCALINKEY didn't load a graph and then refer to the 1300s, without a link or another graph, with the 1300s clearly plotted.

Some people call the cycles shown Milankovitch cycles, bigretard. See how the temperatures saw-tooth their way down, over many thousands of years, but shoot the hell up, over just a few thousand years? CO2 is forcing that. The CO2 plot is relatively steady, while temperatures jump around it.

When CO2 gets to 180 ppm, it heads UP, and when it gets to 280 ppm, temperatures tend to shoot past, which is probably what happened, in the 1300s, during the Medieval Warming Period. CO2 wanted to go back down, and so did temperatures, but somebody was fucking with the plants and animals, and by the 1950s, that somebody had chainsaws and loads of automobiles.

That somebody was HUMANS. So the CO2 won't go down! The temperatures aren't going down (see how they ALWAYS start back down?), since the temperatures will go way UP, and everybody's shit will burn down, every Spring.

Until you get smart, you will continue to eat wingpunk shit and spit it back out, at other people. Since the temperatures aren't going to go down, they will go up, at least 4 C, by the end of this century, but I think they'll go up more, since there's a LOT of CH4 out-gassing, into the atmosphere, and something will fuck up the process, which converts that, to CO2 and H2O. So the methane, which is like 72 times worse than CO2, will stay as CH4, for a lot longer, and the planet will get hot and stay there, or get hotter.

Whatever amount the temperatures go UP, it will be for sure up 2 C, by 2050, which will be the end of all ice, on Greenland. If you live on the East Coast or NOLA, you get to eat wet shit and swim, for your life, or run for it.

According to one study I just posted, our 100x normal extinction rate will get, to MASS EXTINCTIONS, after 2020, like 2022, and then lots of species die the hell off. Jellyfish start to take over the oceans. When the oceans heat enough, bacteria and algae bloom, all the time, anoxic events fuck up any fish that are left, and H2S respirators evolve.

On land, we get more fires, more storms (see how big tornado alley is getting?), and sea level rise fucks people all up. Expect to see refugees, in your lifetime. Here's a better graph, than the one you posted, since this one has CO2 concentrations and temperatures, back 400,000 years:

400000yearslarge1.gif

"Joined the dark side Dookie-boy has. Lies, deceit, and mistrust are his ways."

Hey. If you want to be a shitty-shyster, with the dork side, you don't have to smarten the fuck up! Go ahead and be like Count Dookie-boy, who eats shit and dies; see some Clone Wars, if you don't dig science. Be like President Obamney, who copies that other fuck, named Obamney, or anything else Republican, since he's probably in love, with Hillary, who used to be a Goldwater Girlie.

Clue: see that red line, going way UP, on the RIGHT? That happens in any graph, which shows CO2, which your better temperature graphs have, since the temperature is getting its shit together, to follow that fucker right up, to a limit, but that limit will be high as hell, higher than in the PETM Extinction, since a lot of CH4 (methane) is also getting out-gassed.

So if you join the dork side, and you've been doing time, over there, you FUCKED UP.

"Cuss your shit out until it turns blue, I will, hmm? Yesss." Guess who!

Last edited:
1. Sun
2. CO2
3. CH4
4. NO2

1. CO2
2. CH4
3. Sun
4. NO2

That doesn't explain why the 1300's global temperatures was hotter then than it is now.

ET0608SMTempHisotyV1.gif

Dang me, if'n bigretardedqueenofNORTHCALINKEY didn't load a graph and then refer to the 1300s, without a link or another graph, with the 1300s clearly plotted.

Some people call the cycles shown Milankovitch cycles, bigretard. See how the temperatures saw-tooth their way down, over many thousands of years, but shoot the hell up, over just a few thousand years? CO2 is forcing that. The CO2 plot is relatively steady, while temperatures jump around it.

When CO2 gets to 180 ppm, it heads UP, and when it gets to 280 ppm, temperatures tend to shoot past, which is probably what happened, in the 1300s, during the Medieval Warming Period. CO2 wanted to go back down, and so did temperatures, but somebody was fucking with the plants and animals, and by the 1950s, that somebody had chainsaws and loads of automobiles.

That somebody was HUMANS. So the CO2 won't go down! The temperatures aren't going down (see how they ALWAYS start back down?), since the temperatures will go way UP, and everybody's shit will burn down, every Spring.

Until you get smart, you will continue to eat wingpunk shit and spit it back out, at other people. Since the temperatures aren't going to go down, they will go up, at least 4 C, by the end of this century, but I think they'll go up more, since there's a LOT of CH4 out-gassing, into the atmosphere, and something will fuck up the process, which converts that, to CO2 and H2O. So the methane, which is like 72 times worse than CO2, will stay as CH4, for a lot longer, and the planet will get hot and stay there, or get hotter.

Whatever amount the temperatures go UP, it will be for sure up 2 C, by 2050, which will be the end of all ice, on Greenland. If you live on the East Coast or NOLA, you get to eat wet shit and swim, for your life, or run for it.

According to one study I just posted, our 100x normal extinction rate will get, to MASS EXTINCTIONS, after 2020, like 2022, and then lots of species die the hell off. Jellyfish start to take over the oceans. When the oceans heat enough, bacteria and algae bloom, all the time, anoxic events fuck up any fish that are left, and H2S respirators evolve.

On land, we get more fires, more storms (see how big tornado alley is getting?), and sea level rise fucks people all up. Expect to see refugees, in your lifetime. Here's a better graph, than the one you posted, since this one has CO2 concentrations and temperatures, back 400,000 years:

400000yearslarge1.gif

"Joined the dark side Dookie-boy has. Lies, deceit, and mistrust are his ways."

Hey. If you want to be a shitty-shyster, with the dork side, you don't have to smarten the fuck up! Go ahead and be like Count Dookie-boy, who eats shit and dies; see some Clone Wars, if you don't dig science. Be like President Obamney, who copies that other fuck, named Obamney, or anything else Republican, since he's probably in love, with Hillary, who used to be a Goldwater Girlie.

Clue: see that red line, going way UP, on the RIGHT? That happens in any graph, which shows CO2, which your better temperature graphs have, since the temperature is getting its shit together, to follow that fucker right up, to a limit, but that limit will be high as hell, higher than in the PETM Extinction, since a lot of CH4 (methane) is also getting out-gassed.

So if you join the dork side, and you've been doing time, over there, you FUCKED UP.

"Cuss your shit out until it turns blue, I will, hmm? Yesss." Guess who!

didn't load a graph and then refer to the 1300s, without a link or another graph, with the 1300s clearly plotted.

If you look at the year 2007 to the left you will see the graph line is higher that would be the middle ages showing that it was hotter then than it is now.
Don't like it can't help you.

Hey, bigretard:

You don't have to quote the whole fucking comment train, as a quote in quote and then fuck up, without replying to any defect in your original comment or to the reply, part of the quote in quote.

I'll give you, that 2007 label is likely right after the Medieval Warming, but you are trying to play with science, with your stupid head way up your punk asshole. Get a graph, which looks more like this, with the Minoan Warm Period and the Medieval Warm Period and the Roman Warm Period and the MODERN WARM PERIOD all labeled, without quoting the entire, unedited comment list, which you are not replying to, you deflecting, page-wasting piece of shit:

GISP2%20TemperatureSince10700%20BP%20with%20CO2%20from%20EPICA%20DomeC.gif

The Minoan Warm Period and the Roman Warm Period and the entire, 10,000-year Holocene thermal maximum are also in your spike, to the left of 2007, retard. So you didn't do what I wanted you to do, which is to go get a more modern graph, so we can see what the fuck you think you are stupidly ranting about, since you are dumb as shit and fucking with science, not reporting or studying, you special-class fucktard.

Last edited:
Hey, bigretard:

You don't have to quote the whole fucking comment train, as a quote in quote and then fuck up, without replying to any defect in your original comment or to the reply, part of the quote in quote.

I'll give you, that 2007 label is likely right after the Medieval Warming, but you are trying to play with science, with your stupid head way up your punk asshole. Get a graph, which looks more like this, with the Minoan Warm Period and the Medieval Warm Period and the Roman Warm Period and the MODERN WARM PERIOD all labeled, without quoting the entire, unedited comment list, which you are not replying to, you deflecting, page-wasting piece of shit:

GISP2%20TemperatureSince10700%20BP%20with%20CO2%20from%20EPICA%20DomeC.gif

The Minoan Warm Period and the Roman Warm Period and the entire, 10,000-year Holocene thermal maximum are also in your spike, to the left of 2007, retard. So you didn't do what I wanted you to do, which is to go get a more modern graph, so we can see what the fuck you think you are stupidly ranting about, since you are dumb as shit and fucking with science, not reporting or studying, you special-class fucktard.

More stupid shit from drepy the clown.

See any science you like, bigretard?

Got more where that came from. Say, you seem to be having trouble, with the basics. What's it like, to be the living-dead proof, over and over, how the white race is so fucked up, the gene pool ain't worth a swim, on a hot, Summer day?

didnt you know? everything that happens is evidence of man made climate change. you can change the name and focus of your religion but the old habit of finding the fingerprint of God, oops I mean Man, in every happenstance is hard to break.

warmlist

that list is out-of-date. Im sure you could add another few hundred, easy

Internet link lists not being updated is a sign of global warmercoolering.

Got more where that came from. Say, you seem to be having trouble, with the basics. What's it like, to be the living-dead proof, over and over, how the white race is so fucked up, the gene pool ain't worth a swim, on a hot, Summer day?

Do you get paid by the comma, you racist retard?

You supporting global warming and being an idiot is proof enough global warming is a fraud.

Do you get paid by the comma, you racist retard?

He's preparing for going back to school, he thinks it might impress his teacher.

Forum List

Back