More Store Closings In 2021

Exactly the same here.

Any store that demands Covid proof I just pass by.

Their loss.
What I did was just stop shopping. At all. I got everything on line during the mask craziness and haven't worn one yet, don't plan to. Now our county doesn't have a mask mandate, but I still rarely go out anywhere to buy things.

They can't get personnel anyway, so I guess they don't care if they don't have customers.

What I did was just stop shopping. At all. I got everything on line during the mask craziness and haven't worn one yet, don't plan to. Now our county doesn't have a mask mandate, but I still rarely go out anywhere to buy things.

They can't get personnel anyway, so I guess they don't care if they don't have customers.
I wore the mask just enough at work to keep from getting fired lol

In stores...........didn't wear them the whole time. But I'm in a Deep Red State. ROLL TIDE.......we just give a damn

A mask I don't care so much.....I can do that..... but when it comes to having people at the entrance of stores, and you having to show them that you have been poison jab?????

NO WAY JOSE.

NEVER NEVER NEVER

Do the stores that closed have an online presence?

are the fired/laid off employees paying their rent, buying groceries, etc?

Do you think Family Video has an online presence? How the hell was Family Video still in business in this day and age?

Not everyone shops virtually, Slim. Get out of the basement sometime and you'll see. Yes, those are actual people out there making noises called words beyond your darkened cellar windows.
Your 'words' don't do anything. Online sales are encroaching upon brick and mortar stores in a big way.

Forum List

Back