More Sudden Deaths in People Under the Age of 50

He already proved it himself wrong and everything he stands for by getting vaccinated with an mrna vaccine.
He got vaxed hoping it would help alleviate his long term symptoms. Now he believes they may have worsened them.
Malone spoke out on the approval process, whether children should get it, or pregnant women should. Spoke out-questioned- that is part of the scientific debate process you mentioned.....and he was censored for it.

Last edited:
Considering the mutations of viruses I can see no reason to assure people they are effective against all variants, just as with the flu shotz. What the Op is alluding to is that they died from the shot itself, yet they show no proof of such.

There is a lot of proof but there are too many billions to be made by the govt, FDA, pharma.

Got bad COVID, got over it, next comment. Jesus actually is all of modern medicine or any medicine, because without him the secrets would never have been revealed to man on what to look for, and how to mix it into a life saving treatment. Man owes everything to God, even his existence.

Jesus gave us the covid vaccine if that's the case. Why not take something that Jesus gave you? Way to use logic there.

He got vaxed hoping it would help alleviate his long term symptoms. Now he believes they may have worsened them.
Malone spoke out on the approval process, whether children should get it, or pregnant women should. Spoke out-questioned- that is part of the scientific debate process you mentioned.....and he was censored for it.

No, he deliberately spread misinformation the farther down the rabbit hole he went. Nothing of what he said has been confirmed by actual studies or trials then or since. There is no way he did not lead many to their deaths as a result of his misinformation campaign. And all this while having taken the vaccine himself because he knows better.

Jesus gave us the covid vaccine if that's the case. Why not take something that Jesus gave you? Way to use logic there.
I didn't see a disclaimer from Jesus on any of the vax consent forms I saw.....only disclaimer I ever saw was from Fauci.
No, he deliberately spread misinformation the farther down the rabbit hole he went. Nothing of what he said has been confirmed by actual studies or trials then or since. There is no way he did not lead many to their deaths as a result of his misinformation campaign. And all this while having taken the vaccine himself because he knows better.
Could you please cite sourcing for your claim?

No, you are so illogical that you can't decipher or interpret post in the proper way. Not talking about COVID specific treatment, but I'm talking about God giving man the mindset in order to create the tools and medicine's that are needed to treat the disease's in which man brings upon himself.

322000498-631969798679832-4369234253372379258-n.jpg

Fear is a heckuva thing.

People chuck overboard any semblance of rational thinking when it makes an appearance. I mean....adults.

I shouldn't be surprised in a faithless, godless society that fear runs amok. But okay, I keep being surprised.

No, you are so illogical that you can't decipher or interpret post in the proper way. Not talking about COVID specific treatment, but I'm talking about God giving man the mindset in order to create the tools and medicine's that are needed to treat the disease's in which man brings upon himself.

You specifically stated that Jesus was "all of modern medicine or medicine in general." That includes the vaccines he recently "gave us." I'm not the illogical one here.

Fear is a heckuva thing.

People chuck overboard any semblance of rational thinking when it makes an appearance. I mean....adults.

I shouldn't be surprised in a faithless, godless society that fear runs amok. But okay, I keep being surprised.

If that's the case than Malone's rationale has been compromised and shouldn't be trusted.

But aren't religious societies built on fear? Fear of god, fear the satan, fear of witches, demons, fear of the end of the world? It's about all fear. A so called "godless" society has no such fears. And yes, fear is a heck of a thing. People will abandon medicine, science and even logic only to fall prey to any lie told to them, believe any rumor without evidence, trust any false idol who tells them what they want to hear.

I didn't see a disclaimer from Jesus on any of the vax consent forms I saw.....only disclaimer I ever saw was from Fauci.

Could you please cite sourcing for your claim?

I didn't either, but since he's responsible for all of medicine it's probably implied with drops of holy water.

Pretty much every legit scientist has condemned every single claim he has made as utter nonsense. Malone doesn't even believe the stuff he says. None of those quacks do. That's why they'll quietly take the vaccine, while also telling everyone else about the "dangers" of them, in order to gain notoriety among the faithful

If that's the case than Malone's rationale has been compromised and shouldn't be trusted.

But aren't religious societies built on fear? Fear of god, fear the satan, fear of witches, demons, fear of the end of the world? It's about all fear. A so called "godless" society has no such fears. And yes, fear is a heck of a thing. People will abandon medicine, science and even logic only to fall prey to any lie told to them, believe any rumor without evidence, trust any false idol who tells them what they want to hear.

I didn't have myself injected with genetic therapy, which turned out to be poison, out of fear.

So, there's that.

April 2021: the vaccines will stop you from getting covid and we will all be able to go back to real life

Dec 2022: the vaccines are doing....what, exactly?
Evidently they spoke too soon considering the virus's ability to mutate.

If that's so, Jesus violated FDA clinical testing protocols.

I didn't either, but since he's responsible for all of medicine it's probably implied with drops of holy water.

Pretty much every legit scientist has condemned every single claim he has made as utter nonsense. Malone doesn't even believe the stuff he says. None of those quacks do. That's why they'll quietly take the vaccine, while also telling everyone else about the "dangers" of them, in order to gain notoriety among the faithful

Well thank you for proving my point. Along with Biden and Big Pharma, coordinated with mainstream and social media by our own gov't, there was no scientific debate allowed, only attacks.

"Leading, unsubstantiated claims".......because, as you just proved, no debate was allowed......only Big Pharma/Fauci speak.
The authors are five researchers from universities and colleges in Israel and Australia. They interviewed a sample of leading medical professionals, doctors, and scientists who questioned the prevailing COVID orthodoxy and were heavily reprimanded, censored, or otherwise harassed and suppressed for their views.

Science Journal Recognizes COVID Censorship | Evolution News

…The lawsuit the doctors and scientists have raised is against the Biden administration and specifically the CDC and the Department of Homeland Security. The group is represented by the New Civil Liberties Alliance (NCLA), which is charging the administration with coordinating with Big Tech to censor voices that challenged The Official COVID Narrative™…

Scientists, Doctors Sue Biden Admin Over COVID Censorship - New Civil Liberties Alliance

Medical professionals sounded off after the latest "Twitter Files" release showed that both the Trump and Biden administrations made efforts to suppress views and ideas about COVID-19 that contradicted the White House’s official stance.

Independent journalist David Zweig tweeted the findings Monday, explaining that certain ideas and questions about COVID-19 by doctors and scientists were suppressed during the pandemic.

"Dissident yet legitimate content was labeled as misinformation, and the accounts of doctors and others were suspended both for tweeting opinions and demonstrably true information," Zweig added.

Doctors slam COVID government censorship exposed in 'Twitter Files': 'On the road to totalitarianism'
Politicians and industry are responsible for this opportunistic embezzlement, he writes. So too are scientists and health experts. “The pandemic has revealed how the medical-political complex can be manipulated in an emergency—a time when it is even more important to safeguard science.”

He points to examples of suppression of science or scientists during the UK’s pandemic response, including inappropriate involvement of government advisers in the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE), attempts to withhold information on covid-19 and inequalities, block publication of a study on point-of-care antibody testing for covid-19, and instruct scientists not to talk to the media.

Politicians and governments are suppressing science, argues The BMJ | BMJ

Over the past week, Twitter has flagged dozens of tweets with factual information about covid-19 as misinformation and in some cases has suspended the accounts of doctors, scientists, and patient advocates in response to their posts warning people about the illness’s dangers.

Many of the tweets have since had the misinformation labels removed, and the suspended accounts have been restored. But the episode has shaken many scientific and medical professionals, who say Twitter is a key way they try to publicize the continuing risk of covid to a population that has grown weary of more than two years of shifting claims about the illness.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...er-factual-covid-info-labeled-misinformation/

Forum List

Back