More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will continue to post as I do as long as there is a race and racism section

THERE IT IS in (ahem) black and white-- -- -- -- your entire world and only reason for being here is about how every issue revolves around a person's skin color, and of course, blacks all the victim and whites the perennial victimizer! URknot, the classical full-time hate-spewing mega-racist stuck in his eternal mobius loop.

Stop crying. Calling out racism is not hate

Stop dodging you little racist. Calling out only one kind of racism while ignoring all the rest is the WORST kind of racism!~ YOU.
But you still get the job white man.
You still get the loan
You still get the house.

So tell me how is this blk racism really affecting your life ?

Fantasy life much?

A white gay police officer in Philly named Philip Nordo was charged with raping Black male witnesses during investigations for over a decade.

5U0ty_N4mvArMlknSnUTE5z0AOKQppTeYateOhyB-59CkJ7z2YpOR62sS9-mUlRBmn_ps4iD6o9Y_Po6x-4nZNaChiUUv8LZIfDzKyp1dVP1TvdM_J_afsMAO-4QmF6A5ts_UA6YSVkhTIQ-NuuJATOEWs45AWY8yRAC4XCgXI6A4VQKz-NYCFJbJfAcyzE7mUZCHAa8NRwxiVSNI6OJYUzgCplfZND-Mp1Lk2PbN_WtvkeseXNZOLm0aHWLBvLsdyO99NAPy3pz8e9NUezd01rdhmngURcjAYwr9Q61ms-gBo1IbCW5rQ5G_1dQRvm0TCE4ovAtOfhQtyCxr6jOj4b1VSwlLLFIcY8thJNfzmh3cxzXSM9iunvBsVx1_LNSkCxf6AC7GNL9P-jhazNsvez0fr94tdPWZzL8RC9a9sgjXxmrKR2fVkGrWfRBg0SO_inqBHu2rwIq6O1jWSTSkjM_RkpVzPR8oVWHvYKK73WfJESaF5S_8obomgdGO-U6zYw3lBudE-dKOplWBUBMavi4qJJ_EDKJjhrSftGYEqmZGGdZas2DkMCX-4-fAYzbYbKo_rrNJ-Z7qR8n9cBlRiF5wiGXGEf1ekLtA8DAZKAtWuZxyJAyqOAEvpzMz2r4GLa2kUlWFdqnSdVNo_9JN-ET6Wl_9L8=w564-h391-no

Someone saw something and didn't say nothing. Funny this happened in Philly. PA has a history of systematically abusing people in the system. From Penn State, to that juvenile court and now this Philly cop case.

I've said it before and I will say it again. These mayonnaise males obsess over Black genitalia more than any other group on the planet. I assume ALL of them are child molesters and rapists. What does blue lies matter have to say about this? Do they still have their foot in their mouths? And I guess the LGBT community will find some way to spin this on heterosexual black men as well, huh ?

More bullshit. If you feel this way, go work for black people.
Where Where's the black walmart ? The black apple ? The black Amazon ? The black Microsoft ? The black KFC ? The black Starbucks ? Where ?

I'm living under a system of where white supremacy. Whites control all the jobs. All the money. All the land. All the real estate.

So once again. Where ?
I will repeat my question. Are you saying that white people only get hired because they are white?
Yes and you know this to be true

You can't have a down without an up

You don't wanna talk about that ? Everyone knows the words "under-privileged" but who are these over-privileged people.

That's how racism works.
I know alot of black people in the work force
Yes. And you could have said that 50 years ago. What's your point ?
I worked with good ones and bad, same with whites.
You're babbling.
If you were denied a job it was most likely because of the chip on your shoulder, or you didn't speak clearly, or you dressed like shit, or you lacked the qualifications.
OK. So how do explain the racism that Barack Obama got ? You think whites gave him a pass ? Because he spoke in a way that was acceptable to whites ? He did not have kids out of wedlock ? He went to harvard.
I know whites who were denied jobs for these reasons, why wouldn't the same apply for blacks?
So how do you explain the fact that whites with felony are more likely to get the job than blacks without one ?
You look for racism where it may not exist.

So how do you explain the fact that whites with felony are more likely to get the job than blacks without one ?
I am not saying racism does not exist
But it only exists when and were you say it does. Right ?
but you apparently think that is the only reason for all misfortunes experienced by blacks.
Every problem that black people experience a group is a result of white people and the system of white supremacy

Now

Do you want to challenge me on this ?

Where Where's the black walmart ? The black apple ? The black Amazon ? The black Microsoft ? The black KFC ? The black Starbucks ? Where ?

I'm living under a system of where white supremacy. Whites control all the jobs. All the money. All the land. All the real estate.

So once again. Where ?
I will repeat my question. Are you saying that white people only get hired because they are white?

You don't wanna talk about that ? Everyone knows the words "under-privileged" but who are these over-privileged people.

That's how racism works.
You're babbling.
If you were denied a job it was most likely because of the chip on your shoulder, or you didn't speak clearly, or you dressed like shit, or you lacked the qualifications.
OK. So how do explain the racism that Barack Obama got ? You think whites gave him a pass ? Because he spoke in a way that was acceptable to whites ? He did not have kids out of wedlock ? He went to harvard.
I know whites who were denied jobs for these reasons, why wouldn't the same apply for blacks?

but you apparently think that is the only reason for all misfortunes experienced by blacks.
Every problem that black people experience a group is a result of white people and the system of white supremacy

Now

The Black Walmart is right down the road, you can recognize it by the 3 Sheriff cars permanently stationed there and hair products being behind a counter. Also no guns in Sporting goods (real ones), and a minimal jewelry stand.

So once again. Where ?

That's how racism works.
You're babbling.

Now

You are the one babbling. You ASSume whites with felonies get the jobs because they are white. You don’t know this for a fact. You never admit that some people get the jobs because they are more qualified. How is it white supremacy just because whites own businesses? Walton started Walmart long ago with a tiny store. You could start your own business, what is stopping you? You condemn whites who aren’t wealthy, not all whites are. A lot of what you call racism is wealthy versus poor, or less wealthy. Trump gets more bad press than Obama. Total bullshit on your reply, there are wealthy blacks, blacks getting employed, owning businesses, etc. You apparently feel blacks should gets ahead in everything just because they are black, since you feel whites only do because they are white. You don’t think any whites deserve or work for what they have. Shame on you, you and IM2 are pathetic whiners.

A white gay police officer in Philly named Philip Nordo was charged with raping Black male witnesses during investigations for over a decade.

5U0ty_N4mvArMlknSnUTE5z0AOKQppTeYateOhyB-59CkJ7z2YpOR62sS9-mUlRBmn_ps4iD6o9Y_Po6x-4nZNaChiUUv8LZIfDzKyp1dVP1TvdM_J_afsMAO-4QmF6A5ts_UA6YSVkhTIQ-NuuJATOEWs45AWY8yRAC4XCgXI6A4VQKz-NYCFJbJfAcyzE7mUZCHAa8NRwxiVSNI6OJYUzgCplfZND-Mp1Lk2PbN_WtvkeseXNZOLm0aHWLBvLsdyO99NAPy3pz8e9NUezd01rdhmngURcjAYwr9Q61ms-gBo1IbCW5rQ5G_1dQRvm0TCE4ovAtOfhQtyCxr6jOj4b1VSwlLLFIcY8thJNfzmh3cxzXSM9iunvBsVx1_LNSkCxf6AC7GNL9P-jhazNsvez0fr94tdPWZzL8RC9a9sgjXxmrKR2fVkGrWfRBg0SO_inqBHu2rwIq6O1jWSTSkjM_RkpVzPR8oVWHvYKK73WfJESaF5S_8obomgdGO-U6zYw3lBudE-dKOplWBUBMavi4qJJ_EDKJjhrSftGYEqmZGGdZas2DkMCX-4-fAYzbYbKo_rrNJ-Z7qR8n9cBlRiF5wiGXGEf1ekLtA8DAZKAtWuZxyJAyqOAEvpzMz2r4GLa2kUlWFdqnSdVNo_9JN-ET6Wl_9L8=w564-h391-no

Someone saw something and didn't say nothing. Funny this happened in Philly. PA has a history of systematically abusing people in the system. From Penn State, to that juvenile court and now this Philly cop case.

I've said it before and I will say it again. These mayonnaise males obsess over Black genitalia more than any other group on the planet. I assume ALL of them are child molesters and rapists. What does blue lies matter have to say about this? Do they still have their foot in their mouths? And I guess the LGBT community will find some way to spin this on heterosexual black men as well, huh ?
The difference is that this cop deserves severe punishment, whereas if a black person commits a crime you rally behind him.

White Supremacist spread HIV/Aids in South Africa among black people

upload_2019-3-11_16-37-12.png

I always asked myself how HIV/AIDS managed to spread so easily and kill thousands of people all at once. Where did all these people get it? This was a black genocide. Approx 6 million black ppl are affected by this attempt at black genocide and no one is talking about it, it's concerning

But a few white white farmers die t
hen all of a sudden there's white genocide.

Some of the companies that were funding the #ProjectCoast are well respected around the world. CIA was also involved.

Racism is and was a lot more than just hating someone cause of their skin colour. Disease warfare still goes on. The ebola popping up in parts of Afrika is not a natural strain. Spread by "NGOs" doctors without borders, USAID etc . It's the consequence of not trusting, researching and improving on vast array of local medicine. And love for your enemy.

We cannot just dismiss them as bastards these are war criminals who ought to face trial just like their counterparts in The Nuremberg Trials, ICTY, International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda etc.

k9QBLr1ESCt5tgHN4MYM1NYzUJRBSSWJ9KEtwjUH473s9U5LdWnbmTi6cYsto5ds5amXvB1ObLIekzbo0PsTsOraD5FgJyvj-42BL-7eDAF-bHNunENVUuZrVkRl4kQcULC7-69HBxFBAupUykyMloBxs5iTdnkHhyBYfsKQadGyHY11_w33g7daqjH7TQt-F9Pc6RRCtZ5cK-aZpkIcm0CrDW4BNMRuiM_t2wNSFtvSV8b9FgK3ZTfBuerpGX8mxOQhLToszQeTE4Po4jmN_daqbomRjRcBTSseZHjUYFlrpcENyIAu6BH5aJBbv-y7J8CgQ8TfvuJZ0phUuTR6QG-FKR_x44bZPIx9JZqJI8JHiB3buCQ8OAZiYlBOgeMuRTFpZtzAq7PPxo-kqmfSMPkqSPMd0GJTPD9qU2FECcOwPwdWHAgDNjC_PoF6nZ_Euzir07a66gMKjAsFlXLew-AueTHtiXBNHPej2E7Jsah94IhWvGIvsGuXwk9J25E4uUFq3OYnVlJbnIqzMz2lIMlNxKCrZTmWpILQcYHr4YiCF5L6sWlyfmlP6M6XrFdrdVHJrwDW9Vh3QcZIUnjUTqg0usg77g-xLxKwKKPX6YUFUn0aveyglGUoIV5y_UAQEvL6xTI4IDOJl7fGC8-HkHuP5p7Ek5I=s236-no

This is and many other things is why I laugh when the likes of harmonica, flacaltenn or Meathead try and argue that blk people are the most criminal.
blacks commit crimes at MUCH higher rates than whites. FACT
]NO, black males represent 6% of the population, not 13. Still, they commit most of the murders.
What is correct is that blacks, especially in predominately black areas "ARE MORE LIKELY" to commit crimes.
OK. So if that's the case then how do you explain the findings of Micheal A Wood ?

He is a retired White American police sergeant recorded what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014 ?

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans have long known that the police

• Lie
    • Racially profile.
    • Do not see black people as human beings.
    • Are an occupying force in black areas.
    • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
    • Use unspoken arrest quota.
    • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
    • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
    • Are badly trained.
    • Fear black men (like you do)
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other. When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do white neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the sidewalk or playing basketball in the street.

He didn't see himself as racist yet took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders that came from the top who were supported by politicians who represented the prison-industrial complex.

Last edited:
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other. When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do white neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the sidewalk or playing basketball in the street.

Michael Wood Jr., kendrick lamar.jpg

Hello, Paul. Let's be serious and use some logic.

With the intent of making an arrest for petty offenses you described, do you really believe a cop can leave or abandon his or her assigned post, and while OFF-POST, patrol a post or sector he or she is not assigned to patrol?

Paul, absent extenuating circumstances, generally cops write tickets for the offenses you mentioned, they don't arrest ppl littering or obstructing traffic.

Though I'm sure many officers, especially those who like cashing paychecks filled with overtime $$$, would love arresting people who litter.

Looking around online I noticed quite a few folks paint Michael Wood Jr. as a retired cop inclined to embellish. I posted a comment on his FB page, I'm curious to see if he'll reply.

Though I will never disagree some cops are knuckleheads and can be their own worst enemy.

Peace.

BTW -- let's not change the topic of THIS thread. If you want to UNDERSTAND my assertions, do it in the thread I linked above...

View attachment 249769

I always asked myself how HIV/AIDS managed to spread so easily and kill thousands of people all at once. Where did all these people get it? This was a black genocide. Approx 6 million black ppl are affected by this attempt at black genocide and no one is talking about it, it's concerning

Some of the companies that were funding the #ProjectCoast are well respected around the world. CIA was also involved.

Racism is and was a lot more than just hating someone cause of their skin colour. Disease warfare still goes on. The ebola popping up in parts of Afrika is not a natural strain. Spread by "NGOs" doctors without borders, USAID etc . It's the consequence of not trusting, researching and improving on vast array of local medicine. And love for your enemy.

We cannot just dismiss them as bastards these are war criminals who ought to face trial just like their counterparts in The Nuremberg Trials, ICTY, International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda etc.

k9QBLr1ESCt5tgHN4MYM1NYzUJRBSSWJ9KEtwjUH473s9U5LdWnbmTi6cYsto5ds5amXvB1ObLIekzbo0PsTsOraD5FgJyvj-42BL-7eDAF-bHNunENVUuZrVkRl4kQcULC7-69HBxFBAupUykyMloBxs5iTdnkHhyBYfsKQadGyHY11_w33g7daqjH7TQt-F9Pc6RRCtZ5cK-aZpkIcm0CrDW4BNMRuiM_t2wNSFtvSV8b9FgK3ZTfBuerpGX8mxOQhLToszQeTE4Po4jmN_daqbomRjRcBTSseZHjUYFlrpcENyIAu6BH5aJBbv-y7J8CgQ8TfvuJZ0phUuTR6QG-FKR_x44bZPIx9JZqJI8JHiB3buCQ8OAZiYlBOgeMuRTFpZtzAq7PPxo-kqmfSMPkqSPMd0GJTPD9qU2FECcOwPwdWHAgDNjC_PoF6nZ_Euzir07a66gMKjAsFlXLew-AueTHtiXBNHPej2E7Jsah94IhWvGIvsGuXwk9J25E4uUFq3OYnVlJbnIqzMz2lIMlNxKCrZTmWpILQcYHr4YiCF5L6sWlyfmlP6M6XrFdrdVHJrwDW9Vh3QcZIUnjUTqg0usg77g-xLxKwKKPX6YUFUn0aveyglGUoIV5y_UAQEvL6xTI4IDOJl7fGC8-HkHuP5p7Ek5I=s236-no

This is and many other things is why I laugh when the likes of harmonica, flacaltenn or Meathead try and argue that blk people are the most criminal.
]NO, black males represent 6% of the population, not 13. Still, they commit most of the murders.
What is correct is that blacks, especially in predominately black areas "ARE MORE LIKELY" to commit crimes.
OK. So if that's the case then how do you explain the findings of Micheal A Wood ?

He is a retired White American police sergeant recorded what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014 ?

• Lie
    • Racially profile.
    • Are badly trained.

He didn't see himself as racist yet took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders that came from the top who were supported by politicians who represented the prison-industrial complex.

I'm having problems buying this story whole.. There is NOT a single journal or newspaper outside of Africa reporting on this.. Not Mother Jones, not NPR, not any major media outside of the African offices of the Guardian and Daily mail... Don't think it actually made it to the England editions..

In addition, there's no criminal proceedings, no indictments, no mention of INVESTIGATION... It COULD be true, but has all the hallmarks of a conspiracy theory with a elitist "documentary" film attached to it...

Why was this never investigated or prosecuted? How come INTERNATIONAL AID orgs don't have comments on it???

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

go to this site everyday for 30 days and then get back to me on its just a black thing

Bad Cop, No Donut!

View attachment 249769

• Lie
    • Racially profile.
    • Are badly trained.

sure-the FBI are liars and put out fake stats because they hate blacks
sure

I'm having problems buying this story whole..
Of course you don't because it does not fit into your agenda of black people being the most criminal
There is NOT a single journal or newspaper outside of Africa reporting on this.. Not Mother Jones, not NPR, not any major media outside of the African offices of the Guardian and Daily mail... Don't think it actually made it to the England editions..
That's the whole point.

Black people dying is normal. It's not news. It's expected. That's the system of white supremacy. White supremacist killing black people in Africa ? Happens everyday.

OfC7s7VguxRnfUFzHybbjbyn8tRRjysa5cfx9u62lHEHWecJFV3RO7A9xS_gnG0HtgBWAE2CN7PP8mDjtuNmywgtMtHV0WoRw-K3ODzAiCh0brdrGcl9bzUaxkgRa-9_zrRfQjB2c9GN8at7V4dt95jR3sAkZxkb-KGue6kPq-ndjw3es7xFFUhYzAKWSHGEiebDNtdKAnluVzG_gEp_lI2VrSidD2T9Ev3dYgsjpS0t8HUdTcVZX27JIohjrYAGi5xnwtjMelJvM38jyRB4YSxENy9kBp1scirZr0Zl9Er81hZNTsksYRUa0E2VQy8uEJFB8wI6EK50LiCXjEWgrfjqBt8fxZoDSqZ9foxmmJBkkFOVgD5TEb5fPiXhR8sXFyAdYpDGMRavg_bS1_jW9EoAgD0mIwZJ6kzZIXoRjJryQwyVzJB2_cRbBeJ_vTICbluPIsbRScHAxwkB8lmaSiBSP28d7Whb8XgMvIiCb89UXG7Ujx8sblnScBg4FFDpCi-tywxfZAahCas08dbOALkUrpyaMNuk0J5iAIiLXWvsjMeKGrqNGffofRkw3Q5g6I3UlV1He96CS5fKzGmsy8u_ildaMmmmTHdhXpN9L_D43Vn_2aLqe0X5DZGZvs-H9shQwU0nSX5MpbtSsr18JnoHrpNijCI=w534-h688-no

In addition, there's no criminal proceedings, no indictments, no mention of INVESTIGATION... It COULD be true, but has all the hallmarks of a conspiracy theory with a elitist "documentary" film attached to it...
Who controls criminal proceedings ? Indictments ? The Investigation ?

The white supremacists.

Seriously who the are the black people in Africa gonna complain to ? Seriously give me laugh. Tell me who
Why was this never investigated or prosecuted?
Because we live in a system of white supremacy. Who is gonna investigate ? Who has the muscle to take down the CIA ? The world bank ? Tell me who ? They gonna complain to Donald Trump ? Yeah black man from Africa go and complain to Trump about how white supremacist committed biological warfare on black South Africans.........yeah good luck with that

So once again who are they gonna complain that has the muscle to do anything ?
How come INTERNATIONAL AID orgs don't have comments on it???
There is no such thing as aid

What there is, is a system were the World bank gives out credits to African countries.

So the African countries are held hostage through debt. The debt payback is done by getting more resources at low prices. Meanwhile local infrastructures are crumbling, social programmes and local developments are cut because of the paybacks.

The debt relief comes with a price. The African resource producing countries have to sell everything for a special discount price which opens the doors to all sorts of speculations from foreign investors demanding high returns.

Another by-product the west is expecting from their ‘generous gestures’ is to get positive votes at the next UN assembly. Any African who goes against it ? They threaten the local authorities to pull their funds out or threaten them to initiate another government turnover.

Also these aid orgs Red cross they're all part of the system of white supremacy

This is what the Red Cross was doing in Haiti....Red Cross finds 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years

British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water

sure
The FBI have illegally sabotaged & assassinated every black leader from Garvey to MLK

The FBI have a history with black people of

• Planting false stories in the press.
  • Planting false witnesses in court trials.
  • Sending false letters to create distrust and division among leaders.
  • Planting informers everywhere and then falsely named others as informers.
  • Got people fired at work.
  • Breaking up marriages.
  • Breaking into people’s houses to search them.
  • Arresting leaders for minor traffic violations.
  • Framing people for murder and other false charges – to lock them up or at least keep them tied up in court till something stuck.
  • Committing murder.
They killed Fred Hampton (A black panther leader in Chicago) That was proved in court.

Capture-10.jpg

They had the Chicago police break down his door in the middle of the night and gun him down. The FBI had been keeping a file on him even before he joined the Panthers.

They framed Geronimo Pratt (Below) for murder

6a00d8341c630a53ef015432bb04c8970c-pi

And they made sure one of his defence lawyers was an FBI informer

Panthers secretly working for the FBI talked about the FBI blowing up department stores and giving the police an excuse to arrest top panthers and throw them in prison.

The press and the police did the FBI’s bidding. The Panthers found much of its leadership killed, sent to prison or driven out of the country.

Dick Gregory was such a powerful opponent against systematic racism, J. Edgar Hoover ordered the FBI to use the mafia to murder him.

DHpY4qzVoAAfrh7.jpg

And J Edgar Hoover was a cross dressing gay man who hated black people and he had a lover who was one of his top FBI Agents. Also the FBI wrote an anonymous letter to Martin Luther King encouraging him to kill himself ?

Or how about MKULTRA and those deeds? FBN and CIA connections with international crime syndicates and co-operation to bring in tons of drugs for the consumption of inner city blacks.

That started in the 1940’s and devastated whole cities eventually. A book about that and the whole war on drugs by Douglas Valentine: The Strength of the Wolf: The secret history of America’s war on drugs.

Even today the FBI has just released BIE (Black Identity Extremists). Another crock of B.S

Their objective is to murder innocent black people and use this BIE thing to kill even more of us. So when black folks protest or file citizen complaints about illegal searches and seizures, police theft of property, police violence in the form of needless beatings and brutality; cases of blatant police disrespect for the dignity of black people and actual state-sanctioned murders by police, their names will be placed on the terrorist watch list by the FBI.

So black people are being extreme if we hate or distrust an institution brimming with white supremacists.

And these are your sources for your facts ? Right ?

I'm having problems buying this story whole..
Of course you don't because it does not fit into your agenda of black people being the most criminal
There is NOT a single journal or newspaper outside of Africa reporting on this.. Not Mother Jones, not NPR, not any major media outside of the African offices of the Guardian and Daily mail... Don't think it actually made it to the England editions..
That's the whole point.

Black people dying is normal. It's not news. It's expected. That's the system of white supremacy. White supremacist killing black people in Africa ? Happens everyday.

OfC7s7VguxRnfUFzHybbjbyn8tRRjysa5cfx9u62lHEHWecJFV3RO7A9xS_gnG0HtgBWAE2CN7PP8mDjtuNmywgtMtHV0WoRw-K3ODzAiCh0brdrGcl9bzUaxkgRa-9_zrRfQjB2c9GN8at7V4dt95jR3sAkZxkb-KGue6kPq-ndjw3es7xFFUhYzAKWSHGEiebDNtdKAnluVzG_gEp_lI2VrSidD2T9Ev3dYgsjpS0t8HUdTcVZX27JIohjrYAGi5xnwtjMelJvM38jyRB4YSxENy9kBp1scirZr0Zl9Er81hZNTsksYRUa0E2VQy8uEJFB8wI6EK50LiCXjEWgrfjqBt8fxZoDSqZ9foxmmJBkkFOVgD5TEb5fPiXhR8sXFyAdYpDGMRavg_bS1_jW9EoAgD0mIwZJ6kzZIXoRjJryQwyVzJB2_cRbBeJ_vTICbluPIsbRScHAxwkB8lmaSiBSP28d7Whb8XgMvIiCb89UXG7Ujx8sblnScBg4FFDpCi-tywxfZAahCas08dbOALkUrpyaMNuk0J5iAIiLXWvsjMeKGrqNGffofRkw3Q5g6I3UlV1He96CS5fKzGmsy8u_ildaMmmmTHdhXpN9L_D43Vn_2aLqe0X5DZGZvs-H9shQwU0nSX5MpbtSsr18JnoHrpNijCI=w534-h688-no

Who controls criminal proceedings ? Indictments ? The Investigation ?

The white supremacists.

Seriously who the are the black people in Africa gonna complain to ? Seriously give me laugh. Tell me who
Why was this never investigated or prosecuted?
Because we live in a system of white supremacy. Who is gonna investigate ? Who has the muscle to take down the CIA ? The world bank ? Tell me who ? They gonna complain to Donald Trump ? Yeah black man from Africa go and complain to Trump about how white supremacist committed biological warfare on black South Africans.........yeah good luck with that

So once again who are they gonna complain that has the muscle to do anything ?
How come INTERNATIONAL AID orgs don't have comments on it???
There is no such thing as aid

What there is, is a system were the World bank gives out credits to African countries.

So the African countries are held hostage through debt. The debt payback is done by getting more resources at low prices. Meanwhile local infrastructures are crumbling, social programmes and local developments are cut because of the paybacks.

The debt relief comes with a price. The African resource producing countries have to sell everything for a special discount price which opens the doors to all sorts of speculations from foreign investors demanding high returns.

Another by-product the west is expecting from their ‘generous gestures’ is to get positive votes at the next UN assembly. Any African who goes against it ? They threaten the local authorities to pull their funds out or threaten them to initiate another government turnover.

Also these aid orgs Red cross they're all part of the system of white supremacy

This is what the Red Cross was doing in Haiti....Red Cross finds 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years

British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water

So you change the subject from this story about purposely spreading AIDS with a phony medical operation that is NEVER REPORTED by any Human Rights group or assistance agency to a picture of guy ALLEDGELY poisoned by SOMEONE dumping nuclear waste and that's why Somali pirates are so pissed...

I think you just have a low bar for vetting information.. And will search EVERYWHERE for conspiracies without ever critically THINKING about the stories.. This IS conspiracy theory territory.. And it can make you HIGHLY paranoid and angry...

Why don't you pick ONE and follow thru on the credibility of it?? Without going between British soldiers and unknown, unidentified illegal dumping of nuclear waste..

MAYBE there's "blood uranium" markets in Africa.. I would not doubt it. But like "blood diamonds" and "blood oil" the folks MANAGING those operations are native citizens of that country...

So once again. Where ?

That's how racism works.
You're babbling.

Now

Yes, I do challenge you because you are delusional. When someone goes for a job interview, they don't go as a group. Not all white people get hired after an interview. As far as getting a job with a felony, many whites do not get the job either. Perhaps the felonies are worse. I would hire anyone of any race for a non violent felony before someone who committed a violent crime. Also, what is the background of the applicant? There are many factors that have nothing to do with race. WTF does Obama have to do with anything? Trump gets attacked more than Obama ever did, and I don't like Trump either.

sure
The FBI have illegally sabotaged & assassinated every black leader from Garvey to MLK

The FBI have a history with black people of

• Planting false stories in the press.
  • Planting false witnesses in court trials.
  • Sending false letters to create distrust and division among leaders.
  • Planting informers everywhere and then falsely named others as informers.
  • Got people fired at work.
  • Breaking up marriages.
  • Breaking into people’s houses to search them.
  • Arresting leaders for minor traffic violations.
  • Framing people for murder and other false charges – to lock them up or at least keep them tied up in court till something stuck.
  • Committing murder.
They killed Fred Hampton (A black panther leader in Chicago) That was proved in court.

Capture-10.jpg

They had the Chicago police break down his door in the middle of the night and gun him down. The FBI had been keeping a file on him even before he joined the Panthers.

They framed Geronimo Pratt (Below) for murder

6a00d8341c630a53ef015432bb04c8970c-pi

And they made sure one of his defence lawyers was an FBI informer

Panthers secretly working for the FBI talked about the FBI blowing up department stores and giving the police an excuse to arrest top panthers and throw them in prison.

The press and the police did the FBI’s bidding. The Panthers found much of its leadership killed, sent to prison or driven out of the country.

Dick Gregory was such a powerful opponent against systematic racism, J. Edgar Hoover ordered the FBI to use the mafia to murder him.

DHpY4qzVoAAfrh7.jpg

And J Edgar Hoover was a cross dressing gay man who hated black people and he had a lover who was one of his top FBI Agents. Also the FBI wrote an anonymous letter to Martin Luther King encouraging him to kill himself ?

Or how about MKULTRA and those deeds? FBN and CIA connections with international crime syndicates and co-operation to bring in tons of drugs for the consumption of inner city blacks.

That started in the 1940’s and devastated whole cities eventually. A book about that and the whole war on drugs by Douglas Valentine: The Strength of the Wolf: The secret history of America’s war on drugs.

Even today the FBI has just released BIE (Black Identity Extremists). Another crock of B.S

Their objective is to murder innocent black people and use this BIE thing to kill even more of us. So when black folks protest or file citizen complaints about illegal searches and seizures, police theft of property, police violence in the form of needless beatings and brutality; cases of blatant police disrespect for the dignity of black people and actual state-sanctioned murders by police, their names will be placed on the terrorist watch list by the FBI.

So black people are being extreme if we hate or distrust an institution brimming with white supremacists.

And these are your sources for your facts ? Right ?
MLK killed by the FBI? Step away from the drugs you are on.

Yes, I do challenge you because you are delusional. When someone goes for a job interview, they don't go as a group. Not all white people get hired after an interview. As far as getting a job with a felony, many whites do not get the job either. Perhaps the felonies are worse. I would hire anyone of any race for a non violent felony before someone who committed a violent crime. Also, what is the background of the applicant? There are many factors that have nothing to do with race. WTF does Obama have to do with anything? Trump gets attacked more than Obama ever did, and I don't like Trump either.
Are you saying racism does not exist ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back