More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another pity party, IM2? Get more FACTS-then argue.
You seem to think black people are in the business of telling sob stories to appeal to the pity of whites.

As I've said many times.

History shows that most whites have hearts of stone when it comes to blacks.
You are correct, but there is only one black in the sob story business-IM2

Thete are no blacks in the sob story business . But there are plenty of whites. Like you, for example.
The only sob story I know is yours.

Calling the truth a sob story shows that you suffer from psychosis.

500-years-anniversary-of-slave-trade.jpg

Greg

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
I just saw a posted picture of Africans handing over chained natives to slave traders. How did that happen?

So I guess this is black supremacy over blacks in the city of "brotherly love"? I guess equal rights have finally kicked in, if you know what I mean.

Man Trying To Protect 1-Year-Old From Attack Struck Several Times Over Head With Baseball Bat, Police Say
During the argument, police say the woman struck the car with a bat and bricks, breaking its windows.
To protect the 1-year-old, the man tossed the child from the vehicle. The woman then struck the man several times over the head with a baseball bat, police say.
The victim was transported to Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. His condition is not known.
kensington-shooting.jpg

That's a lie and you know it. Who the hell do you think you are talking to son? On of those white punks at your proud boys meeting? Those blacks are getting charged while whites aren't.

I don't throw pity parties and I am arguing now. You don't like it?

Oh well.
Sounds like you don't like facts. You don't throw pity parties, you are the star of them.

You are the one who doesn't like facts. Suddenly eyewitness accounts of the driver being white are implied.

I know it's difficult for some whites to face the truth about members of your race. And that's why whites like you who lack moral character should STFU, get out of the way, crawl back under your rock, and let constructive, intelligent successful whites who are not scared of blacks getting complete equality work to bring us together.
Your're funny. I love facts-these accounts are flawed. And I hope the driver was white-makes it all the more interesting. I have no particular race, there are different races in my DNA. My moral character is subjective but I will not STFU or get out of the way. I don't think you will ever get complete equality, not because you don't deserve it, but because these other whites you worship will turn their backs on you when it counts.

And herein lies your problem. You don't like facts. And either we gain equality or America as we know it dies. There is a higher power out there that makes the rules and there is nothing either of us can do but follow his rules or face the penalty. That power created us all equal and commands us to do the same. So you can talk stupid all you want but you will comply.

If you cannot, you will be made to STFU at the most inopportune time. Judgement day. So the choice is yours.

So I guess this is black supremacy over blacks in the city of "brotherly love"? I guess equal rights have finally kicked in, if you know what I mean.

Man Trying To Protect 1-Year-Old From Attack Struck Several Times Over Head With Baseball Bat, Police Say
During the argument, police say the woman struck the car with a bat and bricks, breaking its windows.
To protect the 1-year-old, the man tossed the child from the vehicle. The woman then struck the man several times over the head with a baseball bat, police say.
The victim was transported to Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. His condition is not known.
kensington-shooting.jpg

It's funny how much whites like you ignore about your own race.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
african-merchant-selling-slaves-to-a-european-no-date_jpg.jpg

Greg

Explain how this happened.

I know the answer. I bet you make up one.

You seem to think black people are in the business of telling sob stories to appeal to the pity of whites.

As I've said many times.

History shows that most whites have hearts of stone when it comes to blacks.

Thete are no blacks in the sob story business . But there are plenty of whites. Like you, for example.

Your truth which is full of crocodile tears.

Funny how "my truth" is supported by legal documents and decisions.

I don't throw pity parties and I am arguing now. You don't like it?

Oh well.
Sounds like you don't like facts. You don't throw pity parties, you are the star of them.

You are the one who doesn't like facts. Suddenly eyewitness accounts of the driver being white are implied.

I know it's difficult for some whites to face the truth about members of your race. And that's why whites like you who lack moral character should STFU, get out of the way, crawl back under your rock, and let constructive, intelligent successful whites who are not scared of blacks getting complete equality work to bring us together.
Your're funny. I love facts-these accounts are flawed. And I hope the driver was white-makes it all the more interesting. I have no particular race, there are different races in my DNA. My moral character is subjective but I will not STFU or get out of the way. I don't think you will ever get complete equality, not because you don't deserve it, but because these other whites you worship will turn their backs on you when it counts.

And herein lies your problem. You don't like facts. And either we gain equality or America as we know it dies. There is a higher power out there that makes the rules and there is nothing either of us can do but follow his rules or face the penalty. That power created us all equal and commands us to do the same. So you can talk stupid all you want but you will comply.

If you cannot, you will be made to STFU at the most inopportune time. Judgement day. So the choice is yours.
Your religion is not my religion, so forget that argument. When you DO present some facts, I'll see if I like them.

Your truth which is full of crocodile tears.

Funny how "my truth" is supported by legal documents and decisions.
Where are they?

More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Paul Essien, Denounce Tariq Nasheed, Mechee X, Umar Johnson.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hi, Paul. I do not expect a mature, intelligent reply, though I'll ask anyways.

What is your opinion of this apparent PRO BLACK practicing citizen's HATEFUL rant during which she blames WHITE SUPREMACY for black Americans music artists HATEFULLY denigrating women as BITCHES and HOES!

Paul, is this woman offering a legit reason for why non-black citizens FEAR black American or foreign born citizens?

This extremely disturbing, as well as insightful **NSFW, ADULT LANGUAGE** broadcast features an apparent emotionally troubled, possible mentally ill PRO BLACK community member sharing HATE and INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.

"The real reason Kanye is a cooooon and it ain’t his slavery statement! Mechee X"

Peace.

Protect humans from savages is wrong. There needs to be a Constitutional Amendment supporting savage behavior of darkies. If White defend themselves, that would be racist...Oh wait that is already the case. The justice system is biased in favor of darkie savages actually.

In Colorado a suspected white supremacist couple instigated an altercation with a Black woman and her children who were celebrating the 4th of July with fireworks in the apartment complex they share. Scott Mathews Jr assaulted the BW, & when her boyfriend arrived Mathews shot him.

You already know what's gonna happen. "I feared for my life" "The guy is a very big intimidating guy" "He charged at me aggressively" "I didn't mean to shoot" "I was just upset and the gun went off"

Then come the white tears. Then come the "I'm not racist" Then he'll somehow dig up some self hating black person he knew from school to say "No. He's good man. He's not racist"

DA won't prosecute. Gets job back. Case closed

Once again. Notice how whites say on code

CBS Denver wrote this racially biased headline

DFOUdVvVwAAVVYE_zpsdpt0leny.jpg

How about putting down what actually happened instead of trying to take away culpability from the murderer, wasn’t just “arrested in deadly shooting”. He was arrested because he was the suspect who killed a man.

This is proof that white people will put their dogs comfort over a black persons life. This all started because the fireworks bothered their dog.

His bond was only $100,000 WTF

They only charged him with 2nd degree murder not 1st degree murder. This is white supremacists giving each other the wink & nod that it’s okay to kill black men because we’ll give you a slap on the wrist. If the rolls were reverse it would’ve been “Officer brutally killed”.

In Colorado a suspected white supremacist couple instigated an altercation with a Black woman and her children who were celebrating the 4th of July with fireworks in the apartment complex they share. Scott Mathews Jr assaulted the BW, & when her boyfriend arrived Mathews shot him.

You already know what's gonna happen. "I feared for my life" "The guy is a very big intimidating guy" "He charged at me aggressively" "I didn't mean to shoot" "I was just upset and the gun went off"

Then come the white tears. Then come the "I'm not racist" Then he'll somehow dig up some self hating black person he knew from school to say "No. He's good man. He's not racist"

DA won't prosecute. Gets job back. Case closed

Once again. Notice how whites say on code

CBS Denver wrote this racially biased headline

DFOUdVvVwAAVVYE_zpsdpt0leny.jpg

How about putting down what actually happened instead of trying to take away culpability from the murderer, wasn’t just “arrested in deadly shooting”. He was arrested because he was the suspect who killed a man.

This is proof that white people will put their dogs comfort over a black persons life. This all started because the fireworks bothered their dog.

His bond was only $100,000 WTF

They only charged him with 2nd degree murder not 1st degree murder. This is white supremacists giving each other the wink & nod that it’s okay to kill black men because we’ll give you a slap on the wrist. If the rolls were reverse it would’ve been “Officer brutally killed”.
Heavy on opinion, light on facts. Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back