More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
A white man who witnesses said deliberately drove his van into a crowd of Black people at a bus stop, in what appears to be a terrorist attack, was r RELEASED FROM CUSTODY AND NOT EVEN CHARGED

Whites staying on code

Let it had been a black man who drove into a crowd of white folks... They woulda charged him with 16 counts of attempted murder

Welp... Looks like the streets are going to have to make sure justice is served
From what I could read, there was no "white" involved in the crash, only a man. So you assume he was white? Shame on you for trying to stir up race relations.

You can't stir what is already stirred.
Following what I have always said-all men are racists.

Have all men done what whites have done to blacks in modern times?
Yes, blacks have, browns have, reds have, yellows have.

A white man who witnesses said deliberately drove his van into a crowd of Black people at a bus stop, in what appears to be a terrorist attack, was r RELEASED FROM CUSTODY AND NOT EVEN CHARGED

Whites staying on code

Let it had been a black man who drove into a crowd of white folks... They woulda charged him with 16 counts of attempted murder

I live in a major metro area. The inner city Blacks who have multiple FELONY records continue to get released back onto the street. It is a revolving door, and many of their VIOLENT crimes are committed using a GUN. Whenever they catch these guys, they always have a long rap sheet of Felonies, yet get plea deals, and get little or no jail time. Why?

That's a lie and you know it. Who the hell do you think you are talking to son? On of those white punks at your proud boys meeting? Those blacks are getting charged while whites aren't.
Another pity party, IM2? Get more FACTS-then argue.
You seem to think black people are in the business of telling sob stories to appeal to the pity of whites.

As I've said many times.

History shows that most whites have hearts of stone when it comes to blacks.

In Africa, more blacks kill blacks than any other race, why is that? Because blacks have a heart of stone?

Whites staying on code

I live in a major metro area. The inner city Blacks who have multiple FELONY records continue to get released back onto the street. It is a revolving door, and many of their VIOLENT crimes are committed using a GUN. Whenever they catch these guys, they always have a long rap sheet of Felonies, yet get plea deals, and get little or no jail time. Why?
Do you believe that if a black man drove a bus into a crowd full of white people that he'd be released without charge ?

Did I say that? Re-read my post.
OK. Well in that case try to think logically and not emotionally and respond to what I'm actually stating. Yeah ?

So because I don't give you the response YOU WANT I am not logical and emotional? No, that is the exclusive territory of LEFTISTS like YOU.

Cops Call Van Crashing into Bus Stop Filled with Black Folks An Accident – Eyewitness Call it ‘Hate Crime’ – WATCH

*Let’s start this story this way. Sometimes a situation that looks like one thing could something else altogether.

Earlier today at least six people were injured and taken to local hospitals after a vehicle slammed into a crowded bus stop in north Minneapolis. As of now, authorities are treating it as an accident.

The Minneapolis Star Tribune is reporting that police took the driver of a van that was involved in the crash into custody, said Metro Transit spokesman Howie Padilla.

Three of the injured people were taken in critical condition to North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale. Two others who were hurt were transported to another hospital. As of this posting, the extent of their injuries was not known. However, one person was treated at the scene and released, according to Padilla.

Preliminary information indicated that a man in a tan van driving south on Lyndale Avenue had struck the mirror of a southbound Route 22 bus that had stopped at West Broadway to unload passengers. The man backed up and struck the mirror for a second time, then went around the corner and crashed into the bus shelter on West Broadway, Padilla said.

Darnell DeMarco, manager at the Cricket store, arrived at work a few minutes after the incident, which was reported to police about 9:25 a.m.

“Unbelievable,” he said of the scene that had been taped off by police and had drawn scores of onlookers. “I thought somebody got shot.”

DeMarco said he saw a couple of people loaded onto stretchers and put into ambulances.

“This is very disturbing this early in the morning,” he said.

On the other hand, when DeMarco posted live video and commentary of the incident on his Facebook page, he basically inferred it was a (white) terrorist move … a “hate crime.”

“What appears to be … from what spectators have told me is that a white man in a van rode around the block several times and intentionally crashed into the bus stop where it appears to be several brothers and sisters hanging out and it’s tragic.”

Cops Call Van Crashing into Bus Stop Filled with Black Folks An Accident- Eyewitness Call it 'Hate Crime' - WATCH
Inferred, implied, spectators told him-this is all shaky, very shaky. Need to wait for final police report.

These were eyewitnesses. They are the fact makers.

Whites staying on code

That's a lie and you know it. Who the hell do you think you are talking to son? On of those white punks at your proud boys meeting? Those blacks are getting charged while whites aren't.

I don't throw pity parties and I am arguing now. You don't like it?

Oh well.
Sounds like you don't like facts. You don't throw pity parties, you are the star of them.

You are the one who doesn't like facts. Suddenly eyewitness accounts of the driver being white are implied.

I know it's difficult for some whites to face the truth about members of your race. And that's why whites like you who lack moral character should STFU, get out of the way, crawl back under your rock, and let constructive, intelligent successful whites who are not scared of blacks getting complete equality work to bring us together.

Whites staying on code

You seem to think black people are in the business of telling sob stories to appeal to the pity of whites.

As I've said many times.

You are correct, but there is only one black in the sob story business-IM2

Thete are no blacks in the sob story business . But there are plenty of whites. Like you, for example.

Whites staying on code

As I've said many times.

In Africa, more blacks kill blacks than any other race, why is that? Because blacks have a heart of stone?

Really? Did you really ask this question?

Cops Call Van Crashing into Bus Stop Filled with Black Folks An Accident – Eyewitness Call it ‘Hate Crime’ – WATCH

*Let’s start this story this way. Sometimes a situation that looks like one thing could something else altogether.

Earlier today at least six people were injured and taken to local hospitals after a vehicle slammed into a crowded bus stop in north Minneapolis. As of now, authorities are treating it as an accident.

The Minneapolis Star Tribune is reporting that police took the driver of a van that was involved in the crash into custody, said Metro Transit spokesman Howie Padilla.

Three of the injured people were taken in critical condition to North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale. Two others who were hurt were transported to another hospital. As of this posting, the extent of their injuries was not known. However, one person was treated at the scene and released, according to Padilla.

Preliminary information indicated that a man in a tan van driving south on Lyndale Avenue had struck the mirror of a southbound Route 22 bus that had stopped at West Broadway to unload passengers. The man backed up and struck the mirror for a second time, then went around the corner and crashed into the bus shelter on West Broadway, Padilla said.

Darnell DeMarco, manager at the Cricket store, arrived at work a few minutes after the incident, which was reported to police about 9:25 a.m.

“Unbelievable,” he said of the scene that had been taped off by police and had drawn scores of onlookers. “I thought somebody got shot.”

DeMarco said he saw a couple of people loaded onto stretchers and put into ambulances.

On the other hand, when DeMarco posted live video and commentary of the incident on his Facebook page, he basically inferred it was a (white) terrorist move … a “hate crime.”

“What appears to be … from what spectators have told me is that a white man in a van rode around the block several times and intentionally crashed into the bus stop where it appears to be several brothers and sisters hanging out and it’s tragic.”

Cops Call Van Crashing into Bus Stop Filled with Black Folks An Accident- Eyewitness Call it 'Hate Crime' - WATCH
Inferred, implied, spectators told him-this is all shaky, very shaky. Need to wait for final police report.

These were eyewitnesses. They are the fact makers.
They are prone to error. And inferred, appears-not good descriptors for fact makers.

I don't throw pity parties and I am arguing now. You don't like it?

Oh well.
Sounds like you don't like facts. You don't throw pity parties, you are the star of them.

You are the one who doesn't like facts. Suddenly eyewitness accounts of the driver being white are implied.

I know it's difficult for some whites to face the truth about members of your race. And that's why whites like you who lack moral character should STFU, get out of the way, crawl back under your rock, and let constructive, intelligent successful whites who are not scared of blacks getting complete equality work to bring us together.
Your're funny. I love facts-these accounts are flawed. And I hope the driver was white-makes it all the more interesting. I have no particular race, there are different races in my DNA. My moral character is subjective but I will not STFU or get out of the way. I don't think you will ever get complete equality, not because you don't deserve it, but because these other whites you worship will turn their backs on you when it counts.

Whites staying on code

Whites staying on code

blacks commit crime/murder/rape/hate crimes at much higher rates
graduate at lower rates
white on black murders-229
black on white murders -500
blacks only 13% of the population
Africa is a mega shithole
obviously, undeniably the proof is the blacks are the problem
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

As I've said many times.

Thete are no blacks in the sob story business . But there are plenty of whites. Like you, for example.
The only sob story I know is yours.

Just walked in the house and I’m still fuming

As I’m walking up the street coming home from work,
(My apartment is on a busy/major street, not a residential/side st)
I see this young n*gger bitch throw her fucking garbage
out the car window which she is a passenger in........I flipped

Because there is a stop sign on the corner of my block
she had no choice but to listen to what I had to say
I wish she would have stepped her skank as$ out of the fucking car

Fucking ghetto a$s trash

Fucking ghetto a$s trash
Move

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
Your first picture was in the BLUE state of New York. What happened? I happen to think everybody is racist, so I am not surprised. Word of advice-let this stuff go or you will get an ulcer.

Fucking ghetto a$s trash
Move
I don’t have to move...she was in my neighborhood

He heard white people were getting Civil War reparations, wanted to know where his check was...…..

As I've said many times.

Calling the truth a sob story shows that you suffer from psychosis.

As I've said many times.

Calling the truth a sob story shows that you suffer from psychosis.
Your truth which is full of crocodile tears.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
african-merchant-selling-slaves-to-a-european-no-date_jpg.jpg

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back