More than 1/3 of blacks would vote for Ben Carson

No fair, intelligent and thinking person would vote for anyone just because they were black, or white. Amazing how racist the liberal left can be, I assume without even knowing it.
Amazing you are stupid enough to presume voters are fair and unbaised. Actually, it is perfectly fitting someone as biased as you would make that presumption.

White voters have been voting for the white candidate 100 percent of the time for over two centuries!:dev3:

No fair, intelligent and thinking person would vote for anyone just because they were black, or white. Amazing how racist the liberal left can be, I assume without even knowing it.
Amazing you are stupid enough to presume voters are fair and unbaised. Actually, it is perfectly fitting someone as biased as you would make that presumption.

White voters have been voting for the white candidate 100 percent of the time for over two centuries!:dev3:
Bet they'll vote for Ben Carson too.

Doctor Ben Carson is too honest and honorable to win a Presidential election. I have more respect and trust in him than any President in history. The sorry bastard Democraps would crucify him.

Even if true, so what?
Selecting a guy because he's black is no different from rejecting a guy because he's black. I thnk Carson is a suck-ass candidate and I cant understand why people think he'd be wonderful.

The poll has a total sampling of 31890 people (supposedly...) and 334 people under "African American. That's "barely" 1% being African American. African Americans make up about 13% of nation's population.

Given that statistic I really doubt much value can be put into that poll.

:lol:

Internet polls.
You're a dinosaur if you expect them to use phone polls. Nobody responds to those anymore.

I think you might want to take a statistics class.

Voluntary polling of any sort is statistically meaningless. A self-assigning sample is not representative of the population.
Polls should measure those who care not randomly asked folks who don't give a fuck and probably won't vote what they think.

Internet polls.
You're a dinosaur if you expect them to use phone polls. Nobody responds to those anymore.

Voluntary polling of any sort is statistically meaningless. A self-assigning sample is not representative of the population.
Polls should measure those who care not randomly asked folks who don't give a fuck and probably won't vote what they think.

Polls measuring "those who care" aren't representative of the population as a whole because the majority of the population as a whole don't care.

Internet polls.

Polls measuring "those who care" aren't representative of the population as a whole because the majority of the population as a whole don't care.
Those who don't care don't matter because they don't count.

Internet polls.

Those who don't care don't matter because they don't count.

Of course they count. Many of them vote, after all.

Forum List

Back