More than 99.9% of peer reviewed studies show that humans are the primary cause of global warming

Tell that to the billions of crabs lost in Alaska.
Just pointing out that, as Otto was attempting to tell you, those crabs were found, dead. Ten billion dead since 2018. CAUSE: starvation due to overheated water.

Isn't it logarithmic?
Yes. A doubling of the atmospheric CO2 concentration would cause about 1 deg C of surface warming. This is NOT a controversial statement…it is well understood by climate scientists. As of early 2019, we were about 50% of the way toward a doubling of atmospheric CO2.

Yes. A doubling of the atmospheric CO2 concentration would cause about 1 deg C of surface warming. This is NOT a controversial statement…it is well understood by climate scientists. As of early 2019, we were about 50% of the way toward a doubling of atmospheric CO2.
I keep trying to think of any place on this planet that would be alarmed over a 1 degree C of surface warming. I do not get why Democrats have their hair on fire over climate.

Just pointing out that, as Otto was attempting to tell you, those crabs were found, dead. Ten billion dead since 2018. CAUSE: starvation due to overheated water.
But that's not what it said. It said they disappeared and likely died of starvation. They could have also likely migrated to cooler temperatures but no one knows because THEY WERE NOT FOUND DEAD.

I keep trying to think of any place on this planet that would be alarmed over a 1 degree C of surface warming. I do not get why Democrats have their hair on fire over climate.
Because they are told to and they always do what their masters tell them to do.

I'd a doubling always causes the same

It's 100% false. You are spreading lies. As per usual.
Look it up for yourself. It's not a controversial statement. It is a logarithmic relationship and has diminishing returns as CO2 increases. I can't believe you don't already know this.

You didn't present any science. You just made false claims.

You should stop spreading lies.
That you don't know this is amazing. It's not a controversial statement. Absent feedbacks that is the contribution by CO2. It's simple physics. Everything else is modeling.

How did they manage to count to 10 billion crabs? Also there are other crabs in the waters of Alaska, tell us how many of those passed away.

Forum List

Back