More than 99.9% of peer reviewed studies show that humans are the primary cause of global warming

1699658675549.png

~S~

No, I simply called your false claim, "false".

I don't think you understand what an argument is.
"...Simple physics shows the world will warm by a bit more than 1C once CO2 doubles, if feedbacks are not taken into account..."

"...Simple physics shows the world will warm by a bit more than 1C once CO2 doubles, if feedbacks are not taken into account..."

Wrong.

Also wrong: that scientists agree this is what will happen.

*but do not agree with the 1degC lie
"...Now, you might be surprised to learn that the amount of warming directly caused by us adding extra CO2 to the atmosphere is, by itself, relatively weak. It has been calculated theoretically that, if there are no other changes in the climate system, a doubling of the atmospheric CO2 concentration would cause about 1 deg C of surface warming. This is NOT a controversial statement…it is well understood by climate scientists. As of early 2019, we were about 50% of the way toward a doubling of atmospheric CO2..."

"...Now, you might be surprised to learn that the amount of warming directly caused by us adding extra CO2 to the atmosphere is, by itself, relatively weak. It has been calculated theoretically that, if there are no other changes in the climate system, a doubling of the atmospheric CO2 concentration would cause about 1 deg C of surface warming. This is NOT a controversial statement…it is well understood by climate scientists. As of early 2019, we were about 50% of the way toward a doubling of atmospheric CO2..."

Opinion pieces by deniers are not credible.

The IPCC reports are credible.

I have just provided two independent sources that CO2 alone only adds 1C to atmospheric temperature if CO2 is doubled.

You have provided none. You have provided no estimate of what you believe the temperature would be from doubling CO2.

All you have done is to allege I am wrong.

Two independent sources one of which is arguing for climate sensitivity but is honest that the radiative forcing of CO2 alone is 1C per doubling of CO2 and the other is renowned climate expert. You are a moron and you are dishonest.

You are literally arguing with the science, not me.

It's amazing you don't know this already.

Absent feedback, doubling CO2 will cause a 1C increase in temperature.

What do you believe doubling CO2 will do?
Dr. Patrick Moore declares in his talks that Carbon Dioxide does not drive climate.
He debunks that myth. But hold on, thousands of scientists agree with him.

Start the video at someplace around the 13 minute mark and spool forward or back to when he talks about CO2. This is a man who put an end of the US nuclaer tests in Alaskan waters, stopped the French from nuclear testing, stopped nations from killing whales and went to Europe to force industry to stop dumping waste into their rivers. He is not some poster who admits he abuses children that he accuses of lying to him.

Deny what? Do not claim we deny climate has impacts. Because that opposes what we actually say. We are not shit muckers that constantly blame humans or use politics in the guise of science.

IPCC reports are made by politicians.

Yep. It's a sad state of affairs when politics become God.
Dr. Patrick Moore credits man from staving off the death of plants when man increased the formation of Carbon dioxide. These ungrateful wretches now want us to go back and kill off plant life by starving them of CO2. What a crappy way to live a life.

Forum List

Back