More than 99.9% of peer reviewed studies show that humans are the primary cause of global warming

And this is exactly why the IPCC is so dishonest in their not breaking out the generally accepted radiative forcing relationship to temperature and their goofy ass flawed computer modeled climate sensitivity.

Because pole smoking faggots think it's all radiative forcing when it's not.

Hmm, not really. Normal people don't worry about childish neuroses and the admonishments of magical sky daddies.
Yeah, really. Normal people don't take dicks up their ass. They don't need anyone to tell them it's not natural, normal people know it's not natural.

No wonder you can't distinguish the difference between radiative forcing and climate sensitivity. You aren't normal.

Your bigotry seems to be from the same time as your scientific knowledge. Roughly 70 years ago.
I'm actually arguing that you aren't right in the head and that's why you can't understand a word I am saying. You are quite stupid. I don't know if stupidity leads to taking cocks up the ass or taking cocks up the ass leads to stupidity. Do you have any thoughts on that? Because you can't intelligently discuss the difference between the radiative forcing of CO2 and feedbacks from the radiative forcing of CO2. It's because you won't even acknowledge the magnitude of each that you can't see the ridiculousness of it. If you would acknowledge that there is the radiative forcing of CO2 which increases temperature by 1C every time CO2 doubles and separate from that is the feedback from the radiative forcing of CO2 which according to them is 4 times greater than the radiative forcing of CO2 then you should be able to understand that's as ridiculous as taking a cock up the ass. But since you don't believe it is ridiculous to take a cock up the ass, there's probably no hope for you for anything which requires intelligence and logic. So what do you think? Does taking a cock up the ass lead to stupidity or does stupidity lead to taking a cock up the ass?

You are a moron. You have zero understanding of radiative forcing and feedback from radiative forcing. You can't distinguish between the two even though the publications you rely on do. Which makes you a moron.
Excuse Fort fun Indiana. See he teaches very young kids and has not yet got far enough in school to understand science.

Excuse Fort fun Indiana. See he teaches very young kids and has not yet got far enough in school to understand science.
There are lots of people teaching very young kids that have graduate degrees. But teaching young children isn't where you typically find science majors.

I'm actually arguing that you aren't right in the head and that's why you can't understand a word I am saying. You are quite stupid. I don't know if stupidity leads to taking cocks up the ass or taking cocks up the ass leads to stupidity. Do you have any thoughts on that? Because you can't intelligently discuss the difference between the radiative forcing of CO2 and feedbacks from the radiative forcing of CO2. It's because you won't even acknowledge the magnitude of each that you can't see the ridiculousness of it. If you would acknowledge that there is the radiative forcing of CO2 which increases temperature by 1C every time CO2 doubles and separate from that is the feedback from the radiative forcing of CO2 which according to them is 4 times greater than the radiative forcing of CO2 then you should be able to understand that's as ridiculous as taking a cock up the ass. But since you don't believe it is ridiculous to take a cock up the ass, there's probably no hope for you for anything which requires intelligence and logic. So what do you think? Does taking a cock up the ass lead to stupidity or does stupidity lead to taking a cock up the ass?
What can we say that he will listen to?

Well that was an irrelevant waste of time.
A claim was made that 10 billion snow crabs died. So to verify that, I looked it up. And by golly the good news is you can purchase snow crabs all you want to eat, on the web site I showed here.

And this is exactly why the IPCC is so dishonest in their not breaking out the generally accepted radiative forcing relationship to temperature and their goofy ass flawed computer modeled climate sensitivity.

Because pole smoking faggots think it's all radiative forcing when it's not.
Do they also smoke Hungarians and Czechoslovakians'?

Forum List

Back