More than 99.9% of peer reviewed studies show that humans are the primary cause of global warming

Repeating the lie won't make it true.
It's not a lie. It is literally simple physics that everyone in the climate community accepts. Where you are getting confused is taking their climate sensitivity and applying it to the radiative forcing of CO2. But the reality is the associated temperature of CO2 - without any feedback - is 1C per doubling of CO2. That this is concerning to you means that if you believed it you would question AGW and you should.

Your hyperbolic whining won't help you or your lie.

The only violence I see is your embarrassingly stupid and false posts killing brain cells.
Boy, you sure are a shitty teacher. I see the basis of your mistreatment of school children now.

Your hyperbolic whining won't help you or your lie.

The only violence I see is your embarrassingly stupid and false posts killing brain cells.
The relationship between CO2 and temperature is logarithmic. Which is why every time you double CO2 you only get a 1C increase in temperature.

300 to 600 = 1C
600 to 1200 = 1C
1200 to 2400 = 1C
2400 to 4800 = 1C

Because you don't know what you are talking about. Not because you outsmarted the scientists.

I promise.
You were praising an article. I verify them before I adopt them at face value. Like a good scientist is supposed to do.

The relationship between CO2 and temperature is logarithmic. Which is why every time you double CO2 you only get a 1C increase in temperature.

300 to 600 = 1C
600 to 1200 = 1C
1200 to 2400 = 1C
2400 to 4800 = 1C
Repeating the lie doesn't make it true.

300 to 600 = 1C
600 to 1200 = 1C
1200 to 2400 = 1C
2400 to 4800 = 1C
And he needs to stop abusing children in his class room so he has time to study this topic.

No, I simply called your false claim, "false".

I don't think you understand what an argument is.
How much of a temperature increase do you believe doubling CO2 will cause?

Because you can't say I am wrong unless you can tell me what it is you believe is right.

Forum List

Back