More than half of all children in US will likely live with an unmarried mother

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Have the Feminists won?

To me, this is a truly sad statement – that so many children will lack a positive father figure. I truly believe women are the stronger sex when it comes to home and family. But, how can they exercise that power when they are forced to carry the burden alone? And often spend many hours working instead of giving their children the love they need?

Read more @ More than half of all children in US will likely live with an unmarried mother -- ScienceDaily

Have the Feminists won?

To me, this is a truly sad statement – that so many children will lack a positive father figure. I truly believe women are the stronger sex when it comes to home and family. But, how can they exercise that power when they are forced to carry the burden alone? And often spend many hours working instead of giving their children the love they need?

Read more @ More than half of all children in US will likely live with an unmarried mother -- ScienceDaily
Single parent homes are way better that double parent homes, unless the parents are gay.

Children get all messed up by hetros and all their divorces, spousal abuse, and alchohol.drug use.

That's no way to grow up watching women and men try and make square pegs fit in round holes. They aren't meant to live together.

Where are the fathers in all these situations? These women didn't get pregnant alone.

Rather than demean the women, how about pressing the men to step up and do the right thing. My first wife and I divorced when our kids were 9, 10 and 12. My kids will tell you, I was still a very big part of their lives.

Look at the number of deadbeat dads who won't pay child support, to say nothing of the number that have little or nothing to do with their children. This ain't all on the women.

Where are the fathers in all these situations? These women didn't get pregnant alone.

Rather than demean the women, how about pressing the men to step up and do the right thing. My first wife and I divorced when our kids were 9, 10 and 12. My kids will tell you, I was still a very big part of their lives.

Look at the number of deadbeat dads who won't pay child support, to say nothing of the number that have little or nothing to do with their children. This ain't all on the women.
Men do need to step up, no matter what kind of nutball they were unfortunate enough to breed with.

It's about the kids, not some guys problems, or some girl's problems.

You lose your right to be selfish when you saw the fireworks

I remember when lunches and dinners were eaten in the formal dining room everyday....Dad, mom, my sister and brother all of us around the table.

Can you imagine that today?

Easier to be abducted by an alien these days.

I remember when lunches and dinners were eaten in the formal dining room everyday....Dad, mom, my sister and brother all of us around the table.

That is an easy remedy. Cook dinner. Don't buy fast food or junk that only needs to be microwaved. Cook an actual dinner a few nights a week.

That is an easy remedy. Cook dinner. Don't buy fast food or junk that only needs to be microwaved. Cook an actual dinner a few nights a week.

Well yes

thing is

where is Dad nowadays?

you can have the real food.... fair enough.... but where is Dad. :(

If you ask any feminist they'll insist they did. Some used sperm banks because in their misguided and out-of-date opinion, fathers are irrelevant.
All you have to do is look at the average mostly-black jurisdiction and you see the failure caused by a lack of fathers. And it's not a poverty thing. This exists in middle class black jurisdictions, too.
People need to wake up soon and stand up to outdated, socially-destructive feminist fascist ideas before it really gets to a majority or near-majority situation.

If you ask any feminist they'll insist they did. Some used sperm banks because in their misguided and out-of-date opinion, fathers are irrelevant.
All you have to do is look at the average mostly-black jurisdiction and you see the failure caused by a lack of fathers. And it's not a poverty thing. This exists in middle class black jurisdictions, too.
People need to wake up soon and stand up to outdated, socially-destructive feminist fascist ideas before it really gets to a majority or near-majority situation.

You can blame the feminists if you want. But for every hardcore feminist insisting they didn't need men, there are dozens of men who bailed after they got the woman pregnant. There is social stigma on unmarried mothers. There is none on the fathers who bailed. And the fact that there are millions of dollars owed in child support from deadbeat dads, and your "feminists ruined it" theory bites the dust.

You can blame the feminists if you want. But for every hardcore feminist insisting they didn't need men, there are dozens of men who bailed after they got the woman pregnant. There is social stigma on unmarried mothers. There is none on the fathers who bailed. And the fact that there are millions of dollars owed in child support from deadbeat dads, and your "feminists ruined it" theory bites the dust.
I didn't excuse deadbeat dads at all. Separate issue.
But deadbeat dads are disparaged as they should be while single moms by choice are celebrated.

You mean all these single women aren't like Murphy Brown?

Deadbeat dads should be jailed.

Easier for government to just pay the welfare though.

I like the idea of jailing deadbeat dads. But that guarantees that they won't pay child support.

I like the idea of jailing deadbeat dads. But that guarantees that they won't pay child support.

And our jails are already the fullest in the world....

Who the fuck cares? And why?

The nuclear family is overrated. Get over yourselves.

Not everyone chooses to walk the same Path. Quit telling other people how to live their lives just because it seems so radically different than your own Mundane life, and because you fail to comprehend experiencing a life outside of the Mundane culture and traditions you've been raised up in and indoctrinated in.

Too many forms of birth control. If a single woman chooses not to use it, she is the one who will bear the consequences. Keep your pants on or take care of the child yourself. Yes, the sperm donor is to blame too but the baby mama has more responsibility.

I just asked one. She said no such thing.

Too many forms of birth control. If a single woman chooses not to use it, she is the one who will bear the consequences. Keep your pants on or take care of the child yourself. Yes, the sperm donor is to blame too but the baby mama has more responsibility.

Why?? Why is the responsibility more on the woman than the man? Those old double standards should die out. They are bullshit.

Forum List

Back