More than two dozen Antifa rioters charged for Portland mayhem - AFTER Breaking Windows of DNC HQ

And your demtrash whore VP donates millions of dollars to a fund to BAIL THEM ALL OUT and DEFEND THEM.

One of the very few things she has ever done that I support.
Of course you and the idiot Penelope support violent riots and the destruction of cities, and the anti American Soros funded filth that perpetrates it... we already knew that.

It's terrible that at this point people still have to go this far to protect their rights. It shouldn't be the case.

• Disagree
Reactions: 007
What? I thought you guys told us that only blob supporters got arrested for protests.

Another canard blown out of the water.
How many Leftists convicted of rioting in the past two years? 3? 6?
“We don’t want Biden — We want revenge,” the group of Antifa marched to the Democratic Party of Oregon building where they started a fire on the street and smashed the building’s windows. Arrestees were found carrying knives, batons and crowbars.
----------------------------------
they are not Democrats.
Yeah, riiiight. They rioted at trumps inauguration.
Zero at Biden’s.

Silence is consent.
A link would be nice?
But similar to the so-called Million Militia March that fizzled on Sunday, some far-right activists are telling their followers to stand down on Inauguration Day, citing a massive security presence at government buildings in Washington and state capitals.

The National Mall has been closed off to the public since Friday, part of an unprecedented security plan that has ringed the Capitol building with razor wire, fenced off Pennsylvania Avenue and placed dozens of dump trucks to block intersections.

---------------------------That is why. Many people didn't want tramp as pres. Me included.
Shitforbrains thinks Antifa burned buildings and property at the DC mall when Trump was inaugurated.
No one wanted the loser for President, and that includes many republicans.
Justifying destroying black owned businesses, how Democrat of you.
Yet mentioning the destroying of black owned businesses by "Democrats" in Tulsa seems to trigger "Republicans" the most...

Must be a conservative thing

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
And your demtrash whore VP donates millions of dollars to a fund to BAIL THEM ALL OUT and DEFEND THEM.

One of the very few things she has ever done that I support.
Of course you and the idiot Penelope support violent riots and the destruction of cities, and the anti American Soros funded filth that perpetrates it... we already knew that.

It's terrible that at this point people still have to go this far to protect their rights. It shouldn't be the case.
If rioting, looting, burning down businesses, blocking traffic and beating innocent bystanders is what you call "protecting rights," then you're one twisted, demented, violence loving mental case.

What? I thought you guys told us that only blob supporters got arrested for protests.

“We don’t want Biden — We want revenge,” the group of Antifa marched to the Democratic Party of Oregon building where they started a fire on the street and smashed the building’s windows. Arrestees were found carrying knives, batons and crowbars.
they are not Democrats.
Zero at Biden’s.

Silence is consent.
A link would be nice?
But similar to the so-called Million Militia March that fizzled on Sunday, some far-right activists are telling their followers to stand down on Inauguration Day, citing a massive security presence at government buildings in Washington and state capitals.

The National Mall has been closed off to the public since Friday, part of an unprecedented security plan that has ringed the Capitol building with razor wire, fenced off Pennsylvania Avenue and placed dozens of dump trucks to block intersections.

---------------------------That is why. Many people didn't want tramp as pres. Me included.
Shitforbrains thinks Antifa burned buildings and property at the DC mall when Trump was inaugurated.
Yet mentioning the destroying of black owned businesses by "Democrats" in Tulsa seems to trigger "Republicans" the most...

So pointing out democrat hypocrisy is "triggered?"

Swing and a miss, skippy.

they are not Democrats.
Zero at Biden’s.

Silence is consent.
A link would be nice?

Care to tell me when black owned businesses were destroyed -- with aid of the state government -- just because they were black businesses at any time last year??

I'll wait

they are not Democrats.
Zero at Biden’s.

Silence is consent.
A link would be nice?

Care to tell me when black owned businesses were destroyed -- with aid of the state government -- just because they were black businesses at any time last year??

I'll wait

What's that got to do with pointing out democrat hypocrisy?

they are not Democrats.
Zero at Biden’s.

Silence is consent.
A link would be nice?

I'll wait
Ask Qanon.
Deflection noted

they are not Democrats.
Zero at Biden’s.

Silence is consent.
A link would be nice?

I'll wait
Ask Qanon.
Deflection noted
What's that got to do with pointing out dem hypocrisy?

YOUR deflection is noted.

they are not Democrats.
Zero at Biden’s.

Silence is consent.
A link would be nice?

I'll wait
Ask Qanon.
Deflection noted

Because there wasn't any black owned businesses burned down just for being black owned you dunce....

And I don't recall a single Democrat cheering for black owned businesses to be burnt down

I bet they still just get a slap on the wrist. If even that much.

they are not Democrats.
Zero at Biden’s.

Silence is consent.
A link would be nice?

I'll wait
Ask Qanon.
Deflection noted

Because there wasn't any black owned businesses burned down just for being black owned you dunce....

And I don't recall a single Democrat cheering for black owned businesses to be burnt down
You missed the point entirely. The point that EVERYONE seems to have a grasp on, but it ESCAPES you.

The point is, that if BLACKS LIVES MATTER, then why is BLM burning down BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES? And if BLM matter is burning down black businesses, then in the hell does the democrat party support BLM? (... and don't tell me they don't.)

they are not Democrats.
Zero at Biden’s.

Silence is consent.
A link would be nice?

I'll wait
Ask Qanon.
Deflection noted

You missed the point entirely. The point that EVERYONE seems to have a grasp on, but it ESCAPES you.

The point is, that if BLACKS LIVES MATTER, then why is BLM burning down BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES?
For the same reason supposed patriots bring enemy flags into the US Capitol. Both groups are abject idiots.

they are not Democrats.
Zero at Biden’s.

Silence is consent.
A link would be nice?

I'll wait
Ask Qanon.
Deflection noted

Oh sure. Most inner cities are whites only!

Democrats are continuing their KKK ways. Burn down black owned businesses and using violence to turn black communities into hellholes no one will ever put a business in.

Arrested and released with no charges.

Doesn't it bother you at all to not be able to be even a little honest?
That is honest. There were a few that stuck... But.. It wasn't many.

You have no idea how many have been. If it doesn't fit your narrative though you'll stand behind it no matter what though.
Actually... You are wrong... And right... I was applying what was said to previous riots... Not this one. That was my badd. Glad it's happening now.

You have no idea how many have been. If it doesn't fit your narrative though you'll stand behind it no matter what though.
Actually... You are wrong... And right... I was applying what was said to previous riots... Not this one. That was my badd. Glad it's happening now.

Where actual crimes happened, charges were pursued.

Feel free to believe that... I don't mind. I have the same problem most people do... It's not in my neck of the woods, and they voted for those stupid fucks... So... There you go.

How many are in prison for destroying a Federal court house?

PHOENIX (AP) — More than 10,000 people have been arrested in protests decrying racism and police brutality in the wake of George Floyd's death, according to an Associated Press tally of known arrests across the U.S. ... Hundreds were arrested on burglary and looting charges.Jun 4, 2020
How many were charged and convicted? As we all know, many left wing politicians and DA's were either bailing them out or refusing to prosecute.

Forum List

Back