More Trump Winning: Gas Prices Lowest For Time Of Year Since 2005...

Nice job President Trump. :thup:

Drivers Head Into Summer With A Gift At The Gas Pump

Looking for an excuse to pack up the car for a road trip this weekend?

Look no further: The average nationwide gasoline price on Friday was the lowest for this point of the year since 2005, according to GasBuddy, a website and smartphone app designed to help drivers find the best deals at the pump.

The immediate cause of the price break was the shock to global oil markets that came when the Energy Department reported this week that domestic inventories of both crude oil and gasoline had surprisingly surged the week before despite heavy driving on the Memorial Day weekend.

The price drop has been all the more remarkable given that the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries has imposed a production cut...

More:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/09/business/energy-environment/oil-gas-prices-drivers.html
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Price inflation/deflation, is a lagging indicator. We had more stability, previously.

The right wing knows how to decrease stability in the Middle East, on a potentially, for-profit basis.

Look no further: The average nationwide gasoline price on Friday was the lowest for this point of the year since 2005, according to GasBuddy, a website and smartphone app designed to help drivers find the best deals at the pump.

The immediate cause of the price break was the shock to global oil markets that came when the Energy Department reported this week that domestic inventories of both crude oil and gasoline had surprisingly surged the week before despite heavy driving on the Memorial Day weekend.

The price drop has been all the more remarkable given that the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries has imposed a production cut...

More:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/09/business/energy-environment/oil-gas-prices-drivers.html
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Sorry to shoot down your balloon, but Trump had zilch to do with the current gas price. He didn't pump up the reserves. It is supply and demand. The economy is weak and people are not using as much crude. Watch what happens if and when we get real growth, growth in excess of the anemic 1-2% we have see since BO and now with the Orange Clown.

Aw, hatas just gotta hate. Just enjoy the low gas prices and thank your Prez. :)

Ha yeah, you weren't here everyday boasting about your boy Obama being responsible for lower gas prices. Sure you weren't. Sure thing. :lmao:

You are lying, hypocrite. Your flaming ass his making you hysterical.

Busted!

If by 'hysterical', you mean i'm laughing my ass off at you, then yeah i am pretty hysterical. You loved boasting about your Messiah being responsible for lower Unemployment numbers and lower gas prices. You can lie about it now, but folks who've been around here for awhile, know what you're about. Your high horse preaching is pretty hilarious. You just don't have the credibility to be preaching to anyone.
You said I gave credit every day to Obama.

Prove it, liar.

You've been busted wide open as a hypocrite and you don't even have the decency to be ashamed.

This was fun. I love peeling you hacks like a grape.

Butthurt Obamabot hyprocrisy is even funnier. Now suddenly, the President gets no credit whatsoever for lower Unemployment and lower Gas Prices. Gee, pretty convenient flip-flop for y'all, no?
You said it yourself, hypocrite: "Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't. "

Goddam, it must thoroughly suck to have your own words bitch slap your own face! :lol:

Aw come on, you know you just butthurt hatin. So just stop it, and thank your President for your lower gas prices this Summer. :)

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGb 2 cents less that last year!!!!!!!!!

Well golly gee let's pack up that SUV since we can afford it this year.

No offense, but you sound like a broke Democrat Snowflake. I doubt you got the cash to take such trips regardless of what the gas prices are. You should give ole Bernie Sanders a call and see if he can hook you up with something. Maybe he can let you stay at one of his luxurious estates? Go for it. Good luck with that. :)

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Depends on the state. Mine is 2.46 but was lowest last year around 2.29.

$2.46 seems pretty high. I feel for ya. :(

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Price inflation/deflation, is a lagging indicator. We had more stability, previously.

The right wing knows how to decrease stability in the Middle East, on a potentially, for-profit basis.

Destabilizing by way of the 'Perpetual War Agenda', is supported by both Democrats and Republicans. Progressives and Neocons see eye to eye on endless Intervention/War. Neither has ever seriously attempted to end the 'Perpetual War Agenda.' They both destabilize all around the world.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Sorry to shoot down your balloon, but Trump had zilch to do with the current gas price. He didn't pump up the reserves. It is supply and demand. The economy is weak and people are not using as much crude. Watch what happens if and when we get real growth, growth in excess of the anemic 1-2% we have see since BO and now with the Orange Clown.

Aw, hatas just gotta hate. Just enjoy the low gas prices and thank your Prez. :)

I voted for the guy, but that doesn't mean I stop using my brain or lose objectivity. Let me ask, do you give him for the recent all time high of the stock market too?

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
I don't think we can praise Trump for the [rice of gas, it's like praising Trump because we haven't been hit by a comet. I think Trump is trying to make life secure for the American people, but we can't say all positive aspects of our live is due to Trump and his efforts, just as all the negative can be blamed on Trump. Some things "just happen."

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

No offense, but you sound like a broke Democrat Snowflake. I doubt you got the cash to take such trips regardless of what the gas prices are. You should give ole Bernie Sanders a call and see if he can hook you up with something. Maybe he can let you stay at one of his luxurious estates? Go for it. Good luck with that. :)

Praising Trump for a 2 cent difference is ridiculous & I was mocking that aspect. Especially since this time last year, Obama was President 8 of those months and, according to Paul Ryan, Trump was too inexperienced to do much of anything.

Actually, if you pack up the family & drive to the beach for a week, the price of gasoline isn't much of a factor in the overall cost.

You are lying, hypocrite. Your flaming ass his making you hysterical.

Busted!

If by 'hysterical', you mean i'm laughing my ass off at you, then yeah i am pretty hysterical. You loved boasting about your Messiah being responsible for lower Unemployment numbers and lower gas prices. You can lie about it now, but folks who've been around here for awhile, know what you're about. Your high horse preaching is pretty hilarious. You just don't have the credibility to be preaching to anyone.

Prove it, liar.

You've been busted wide open as a hypocrite and you don't even have the decency to be ashamed.

Butthurt Obamabot hyprocrisy is even funnier. Now suddenly, the President gets no credit whatsoever for lower Unemployment and lower Gas Prices. Gee, pretty convenient flip-flop for y'all, no?
You said it yourself, hypocrite: "Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't. "

Goddam, it must thoroughly suck to have your own words bitch slap your own face! :lol:

Aw come on, you know you just butthurt hatin. So just stop it, and thank your President for your lower gas prices this Summer. :)
Poor hypocrite. You ran away when exposed, and thought you could come back when I wasn't around?

Bitch-slapped by your own words in your own topic: "Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't. "

That's GOTTA hurt! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't. But Americans reward the President for such things.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

The stench of hypocrisy is incredibly powerful on you, tard.

Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't. But Americans reward the President for such things.

Ha, i'm pretty sure you were one of those loyal Obama-Bots who gave all credit to Obama when gas prices were low. You were here boasting about it every chance you got. So you can hop off your high horse now. I'm not buying it.

Neither Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc has or had anything to do with it.

Gas Prices Are Out of Any President’s Control

Ha, i'm pretty sure you were one of those loyal Obama-Bots who gave all credit to Obama when gas prices were low. You were here boasting about it every chance you got. So you can hop off your high horse now. I'm not buying it.

That is not true at all.

1) When Bush Jr invaded Iraq, it drove up the price of oil by about $40 /bbl.

2) Bush rove up the price again when he expanded & then filled our National Reserve.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

I voted for the guy, but that doesn't mean I stop using my brain or lose objectivity. Let me ask, do you give him for the recent all time high of the stock market too?

Yes, he also gets the credit for this record high Stock Market. Just as he would get the blame if it collapsed. I mean, do you really think he wouldn't get the blame for that? It's how things work when you're the Prez. It's the job.

Last edited:

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
I don't think we can praise Trump for the [rice of gas, it's like praising Trump because we haven't been hit by a comet. I think Trump is trying to make life secure for the American people, but we can't say all positive aspects of our live is due to Trump and his efforts, just as all the negative can be blamed on Trump. Some things "just happen."

Fair enough.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Praising Trump for a 2 cent difference is ridiculous & I was mocking that aspect. Especially since this time last year, Obama was President 8 of those months and, according to Paul Ryan, Trump was too inexperienced to do much of anything.

Actually, if you pack up the family & drive to the beach for a week, the price of gasoline isn't much of a factor in the overall cost.

Bitter ingrate.

Prove it, liar.

Poor hypocrite. You ran away when exposed, and thought you could come back when I wasn't around?

Bitch-slapped by your own words in your own topic: "Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't. "

That's GOTTA hurt! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't run away. I'm just bored wit ya. You're a butthurt ingrate. Movin on...

Well, you should have told that to the rabid Obamabots back in the day. The were here daily demanding we all bow and praise their Messiah for lower Gas Prices. But now those same Obamabots have flip-flopped completely. The President can no longer get any credit whatsoever for lower Gas Prices. They're just bitter dishonest hypocrites. It is what it is.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Yes, he also gets the credit for this record high Stock Market. Just as he would get the blame if it collapsed. I mean, do you really think he wouldn't get the blame for that? It's how things work when you're the Prez. It's the job.

It's not a matter of what I think. The reality is the market will likely drop significantly at some point during his presidency. I just want to confirm your dumbass will blame him for it, just like your dumbass thinks he has lowered the gas prices. It's shocking how many people have no clue about what drives markets and the economy.

Forum List

Back