More Trump Winning: Gas Prices Lowest For Time Of Year Since 2005...

Dschrute says you can't give credit to Trump for low unemployment, low gas prices, or rising stock markets. And you can quote him on it: "Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't. "

God, that must burn! :lol:

"Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't. "

$1.95 around here..

Pretty nice. You can thank President Trump now. Go on, do it.
fuck-you-and-your-eyebrows.gif

Ha, i'm pretty sure you were one of those loyal Obama-Bots who gave all credit to Obama when gas prices were low. You were here boasting about it every chance you got. So you can hop off your high horse now. I'm not buying it.
Wrong, tard. Nice try.

You're busted, hypocrite.

:lol: You are joking, right? You were here everyday demanding folks thank your Hopey Changey Messiah for low gas prices. You're the hypocrite, son. It is what it is.
No, I was making fun of the whole thing, dipshit. Go ahead and quote my posts.

You got busted, hypocrite, and your ass is on fire now and there is no escape.

Ha yeah, you weren't here everyday boasting about your boy Obama being responsible for lower gas prices. Sure you weren't. Sure thing. :lmao:

You are lying, hypocrite. Your flaming ass his making you hysterical.

Busted!

If by 'hysterical', you mean i'm laughing my ass off at you, then yeah i am pretty hysterical. You loved boasting about your Messiah being responsible for lower Unemployment numbers and lower gas prices. You can lie about it now, but folks who've been around here for awhile, know what you're about. Your high horse preaching is pretty hilarious. You just don't have the credibility to be preaching to anyone.

Wrong, tard. Nice try.

:lol: You are joking, right? You were here everyday demanding folks thank your Hopey Changey Messiah for low gas prices. You're the hypocrite, son. It is what it is.

Ha yeah, you weren't here everyday boasting about your boy Obama being responsible for lower gas prices. Sure you weren't. Sure thing. :lmao:

Busted!

If by 'hysterical', you mean i'm laughing my ass off at you, then yeah i am pretty hysterical. You loved boasting about your Messiah being responsible for lower Unemployment numbers and lower gas prices. You can lie about it now, but folks who've been around here for awhile, know what you're about. Your high horse preaching is pretty hilarious. You just don't have the credibility to be preaching to anyone.
What then shall you do for an ass?

2.29 a gallon where I buy.
Under $2 before Trump.
Yes. Of course we have one of USMB's Obama sycophants to chime in between blowing sunshine up Barack's ass.
Hey commie, OPEC announced a deep cut in production just a few months ago. Obama did not have to deal with such a thing. OPEC, which Obama was prepared to use as a weapon against his own people because HE wanted conservation rammed down our throats, but he could not find wither the political will nor the political cover needed to put a shock into the market and cause a massive upward movement in crude and gas prices.
In any event, with US crude production at historic levels, OPEC no longer has the global clout it once used to wield power over the planet, essentially allowing the Cartel to illegally collude and manipulate prices by cutting production. OPEC has to play nice now because we are at the position that we could politely ask OPEC to take its oil to foreign ports and sell it there.

Wrong, tard. Nice try.

Busted!

LIE? What LIE?.....Newsflash. The LIAR LIAR card no longer works. Call us whatever....We don;t care. We no longer have to play your stupid games

Busted!

Yeah, you got that old white guy humor thing goin on. You don't realize that folks laugh uncomfortably at your old white guy attempts at comedy. They're trying to be kind. Update your material and then get back to us. :)

Wrong, tard. Nice try.

Busted!

You said I gave credit every day to Obama.

Prove it, liar.

You've been busted wide open as a hypocrite and you don't even have the decency to be ashamed.

This was fun. I love peeling you hacks like a grape.

Uh, I remember gas prices in my area being cheaper a few months ago. This thread is a lie.

Uh, I remember gas prices in my area being cheaper a few months ago. This thread is a lie.

The thread means " lowest this time of year" ya know after memorial day we get into the more expensive blend and .more driving..

I've still seen gas prices lower... and as someone else already said, it has nothing to do with the decision of the President. He has no say in OPEC.

"Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't. " - Dschrute3

peeled_grape.jpg

Busted!

Yeah, you got that old white guy humor thing goin on. You don't realize that folks laugh uncomfortably at your old white guy attempts at comedy. They're trying to be kind. Update your material and then get back to us. :)
When do you get to the serious part, where I should pay attention?

The price of oil is not relative to the price of gasoline..

Wrong.

"The answer to the question in the title of this piece was stated pretty assuredly in a 2005 publication by the Federal Trade Commission. The most important factor in the price of gasoline, the 166-page report concluded, was “the world price of crude oil“. It went on: “Over the last 20 years, changes in crude oil prices have explained 85% of the changes in the price for gasoline in the U.S.”"

How Does Crude Oil Affect Gas Prices? What Else Does? - Cannon Trading

Busted!

You said I gave credit every day to Obama.

Prove it, liar.

You've been busted wide open as a hypocrite and you don't even have the decency to be ashamed.

This was fun. I love peeling you hacks like a grape.

Butthurt Obamabot hyprocrisy is even funnier. Now suddenly, the President gets no credit whatsoever for lower Unemployment and lower Gas Prices. Gee, pretty convenient flip-flop for y'all, no? But hey, i'm not butthurt like you. I think your dishonesty & hypocrisy is very funny. You've cracked me up. Gotta run though. Take care. :)

The price of oil is not relative to the price of gasoline..

Wrong.

"The answer to the question in the title of this piece was stated pretty assuredly in a 2005 publication by the Federal Trade Commission. The most important factor in the price of gasoline, the 166-page report concluded, was “the world price of crude oil“. It went on: “Over the last 20 years, changes in crude oil prices have explained 85% of the changes in the price for gasoline in the U.S.”"

How Does Crude Oil Affect Gas Prices? What Else Does? - Cannon Trading
You are posting something that agrees thanks..

Forum List

Back