More Trump Winning: Gas Prices Lowest For Time Of Year Since 2005...

Nice job President Trump. :thup:
The stench of hypocrisy is incredibly powerful on you, tard.

Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't. But Americans reward the President for such things.

Ha, i'm pretty sure you were one of those loyal Obama-Bots who gave all credit to Obama when gas prices were low. You were here boasting about it every chance you got. So you can hop off your high horse now. I'm not buying it.
Who died and left you as nobody?

Don't quit your day job kid. A career in Stand-up isn't in the cards for ya. You just ain't funny son.
I do it for a living sitting down...

Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't. But Americans reward the President for such things.

Ha, i'm pretty sure you were one of those loyal Obama-Bots who gave all credit to Obama when gas prices were low. You were here boasting about it every chance you got. So you can hop off your high horse now. I'm not buying it.
Wrong, tard. Nice try.

You're busted, hypocrite.

Don't quit your day job kid. A career in Stand-up isn't in the cards for ya. You just ain't funny son.
:haha: Real bad, kid. You should just stop now. I'm tryin to help ya. :)

You've laid more eggs than McDonald's has cooked..

Drivers Head Into Summer With A Gift At The Gas Pump

Looking for an excuse to pack up the car for a road trip this weekend?

Look no further: The average nationwide gasoline price on Friday was the lowest for this point of the year since 2005, according to GasBuddy, a website and smartphone app designed to help drivers find the best deals at the pump.

The immediate cause of the price break was the shock to global oil markets that came when the Energy Department reported this week that domestic inventories of both crude oil and gasoline had surprisingly surged the week before despite heavy driving on the Memorial Day weekend.

The price drop has been all the more remarkable given that the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries has imposed a production cut...

More:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/09/business/energy-environment/oil-gas-prices-drivers.html
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
To be just. I had to shut down the idea that Obama was responsible for lower gas prices. I must remain consistent on this one. No policy other than NOT screwing with the US oil industry has Trump had anything to do with the petroleum markets.
Now, can a POTUS cause prices to fluctuate? Absolutely. Domestic energy policy could be changed radically so that upon either legislative action at the behest of the POTUS or be executive Order could in fact create a situation where the markets would react with either a spike in prices or a gradual rise to a predetermined level. Also, the Congress or the POTUS again by executive order increase the federal motor fuel tax.....
I still maintain that if Obama had the political will and could somehow lay the blame elsewhere but at HIS feet, he would have in his typical petulant manner jacked up the federal gas tax to who knows what?...I would say he would raise it to $1 per gallon from the present 18.6 CPG....And why would he do this? Because of two reasons. One, it is my guess that Obama was incensed over the fact that the country rejected his green energy initiative and as a result wanted to stick it to the defiant American public for having the gall to defy His wishes. The point is that while the POTUS has little to do with the normal ebb and flow of the marketplace, policy dictates can indeed influence the markets one way or another. Trumps only achievement here is he has done nothing. Which is just the way it should be. If it ain't broke, don't fix it

The pseudocon tards whined about gas being cheaper on Bush's last day in office than it was for a certain time period in Obama's presidency. Of course, they conveniently forgot that oil hit the highest price in history on Bush's watch.

Then, when the price of gas dropped to two dollars a gallon during Obama's Administration, some of us had some tongue in cheek fun with that. Then hacks like the person who started this topic were then quick to point out the President has very little control over employment figures and the price of oil.

Which is correct. But now we see the very same hack giving all glory to Trump for the current low price, which is still not as low as it got during Obama's time.

Busted.

Wrong, tard. Nice try.

:lol: You are joking, right? You were here everyday demanding folks thank your Hopey Changey Messiah for low gas prices. You're the hypocrite, son. It is what it is.

Wrong, tard. Nice try.

:lol: You are joking, right? You were here everyday demanding folks thank your Hopey Changey Messiah for low gas prices. You're the hypocrite, son. It is what it is.
No, I was making fun of the whole thing, dipshit. Go ahead and quote my posts.

You got busted, hypocrite, and your ass is on fire now and there is no escape.

Presidents don't control gas prices I said that when Bush was President I said when Obama was President and I'm saying now with Trump as President.

Oh man, really? That's just awful. Seriously, a Stand-up comedy career ain't gonna happen for ya kid. Your material is pretty awful. Sorry bout that. :(

Uh, I remember gas prices in my area being cheaper a few months ago. This thread is a lie.

Wrong, tard. Nice try.

Which banned member were you? Since you've not been here that long?

"Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't. "

Man, that's a trifecta. No credit to Trump for low unemployment, gas prices, and thriving stock markets. :lol:

I just love it when the tards' own benchmarks come back and smack them in their faces. :lol:

I warned them it would happen. Repeatedly.

Oh man, really? That's just awful. Seriously, a Stand-up comedy career ain't gonna happen for ya kid. Your material is pretty awful. Sorry bout that. :(
At least you try..

2.29 a gallon where I buy.
Its' around $2.15 in the Charlotte NC area. About 15 to 20 cents less in nearby ares of South Carolina.
In Virginia, areas away from the DC burbs, gas is found in the low $2.00's.....NJ once the king of cheap gas now is on par with Maryland( away from the DC and Baltimore metro areas and Delaware.
Downstate NY in counties covered by the Metro North Commuter rail system, gas prices are among the highest in the nation. To my knowledge, in each of the 11 counties served by Metro North, the NYC Suubways and the Long Island Railroad, there is a special fuel tax added to the already high ( over 58 cents per gallon) motor fuel tax.
Upstate NY gas is some 30 to 50 cents LESS per gallon than in Rockland, Westchester, Putnam, The 5 Boroughs of NYC , Nassau and Suffolk Counties....Areas of Orange and Dutchess counties have lower prices.

Wrong, tard. Nice try.

Ha yeah, you weren't here everyday boasting about your boy Obama being responsible for lower gas prices. Sure you weren't. Sure thing. :lmao:

Wrong, tard. Nice try.

Ha yeah, you weren't here everyday boasting about your boy Obama being responsible for lower gas prices. Sure you weren't. Sure thing. :lmao:

You are lying, hypocrite. Your flaming ass his making you hysterical.

Busted!

Forum List

Back