More Trump Winning: Gas Prices Lowest For Time Of Year Since 2005...

in the threads on gas around here both sides have stated many a time that the president has very little to do with the gas prices....just sayin....
They just like to talk about pumping Trump,,, up..
I'm sure you said the same with Obama. Good for America, bad for you.
I am sure I did...Just not in those exact works, more of a Gothic renaissance style...
So you hate America winning again?

in the threads on gas around here both sides have stated many a time that the president has very little to do with the gas prices....just sayin....
They just like to talk about pumping Trump,,, up..
I'm sure you said the same with Obama. Good for America, bad for you.
I am sure I did...Just not in those exact works, more of a Gothic renaissance style...
So you hate America winning again?
giphy.gif

Uh, I remember gas prices in my area being cheaper a few months ago. This thread is a lie.

Uh, I remember gas prices in my area being cheaper a few months ago. This thread is a lie.

The thread means " lowest this time of year" ya know after memorial day we get into the more expensive blend and .more driving..

I've still seen gas prices lower... and as someone else already said, it has nothing to do with the decision of the President. He has no say in OPEC.

Its average across the 50 States....

He is wrong, when Obama made the Iran deal it pissed off Saudi Arabia and flew oil production in overtime to flood the market and hurt Iran..which in turn hurt Russia and US fraking.

The price of oil is not relative to the price of gasoline..

Wrong.

"The answer to the question in the title of this piece was stated pretty assuredly in a 2005 publication by the Federal Trade Commission. The most important factor in the price of gasoline, the 166-page report concluded, was “the world price of crude oil“. It went on: “Over the last 20 years, changes in crude oil prices have explained 85% of the changes in the price for gasoline in the U.S.”"

How Does Crude Oil Affect Gas Prices? What Else Does? - Cannon Trading
You are posting something that agrees thanks..

It says that 85% of gas prices depends on the price of crude oil... how does that make your point?

The thread means " lowest this time of year" ya know after memorial day we get into the more expensive blend and .more driving..

I've still seen gas prices lower... and as someone else already said, it has nothing to do with the decision of the President. He has no say in OPEC.

Its average across the 50 States....

He is wrong, when Obama made the Iran deal it pissed off Saudi Arabia and flew oil production in overtime to flood the market and hurt Iran..which in turn hurt Russia and US fraking.

Not to mention how OPEC fucked Venezuela and sent them into chaos.

Nice job President Trump. :thup:

Drivers Head Into Summer With A Gift At The Gas Pump

Looking for an excuse to pack up the car for a road trip this weekend?

Look no further: The average nationwide gasoline price on Friday was the lowest for this point of the year since 2005, according to GasBuddy, a website and smartphone app designed to help drivers find the best deals at the pump.

The immediate cause of the price break was the shock to global oil markets that came when the Energy Department reported this week that domestic inventories of both crude oil and gasoline had surprisingly surged the week before despite heavy driving on the Memorial Day weekend.

The price drop has been all the more remarkable given that the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries has imposed a production cut...

More:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/09/business/energy-environment/oil-gas-prices-drivers.html
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
$2.04 reg in Alabama South of I 10. Even Sams is the same price.

Wrong.

"The answer to the question in the title of this piece was stated pretty assuredly in a 2005 publication by the Federal Trade Commission. The most important factor in the price of gasoline, the 166-page report concluded, was “the world price of crude oil“. It went on: “Over the last 20 years, changes in crude oil prices have explained 85% of the changes in the price for gasoline in the U.S.”"

It says that 85% of gas prices depends on the price of crude oil... how does that make your point?
How is 85% = 100%

Look no further: The average nationwide gasoline price on Friday was the lowest for this point of the year since 2005, according to GasBuddy, a website and smartphone app designed to help drivers find the best deals at the pump.

The immediate cause of the price break was the shock to global oil markets that came when the Energy Department reported this week that domestic inventories of both crude oil and gasoline had surprisingly surged the week before despite heavy driving on the Memorial Day weekend.

The price drop has been all the more remarkable given that the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries has imposed a production cut...

More:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/09/business/energy-environment/oil-gas-prices-drivers.html
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Sorry to shoot down your balloon, but Trump had zilch to do with the current gas price. He didn't pump up the reserves. It is supply and demand. The economy is weak and people are not using as much crude. Watch what happens if and when we get real growth, growth in excess of the anemic 1-2% we have see since BO and now with the Orange Clown.

Wrong.

How is 85% = 100%

Have you already forgotten what you posted? Let me refresh your memory.

"The price of oil is not relative to the price of gasoline"

It is 85% relative...

No, I was making fun of the whole thing, dipshit. Go ahead and quote my posts.

You got busted, hypocrite, and your ass is on fire now and there is no escape.

Ha yeah, you weren't here everyday boasting about your boy Obama being responsible for lower gas prices. Sure you weren't. Sure thing. :lmao:

You are lying, hypocrite. Your flaming ass his making you hysterical.

Busted!

If by 'hysterical', you mean i'm laughing my ass off at you, then yeah i am pretty hysterical. You loved boasting about your Messiah being responsible for lower Unemployment numbers and lower gas prices. You can lie about it now, but folks who've been around here for awhile, know what you're about. Your high horse preaching is pretty hilarious. You just don't have the credibility to be preaching to anyone.
You said I gave credit every day to Obama.

Prove it, liar.

You've been busted wide open as a hypocrite and you don't even have the decency to be ashamed.

This was fun. I love peeling you hacks like a grape.

Butthurt Obamabot hyprocrisy is even funnier. Now suddenly, the President gets no credit whatsoever for lower Unemployment and lower Gas Prices. Gee, pretty convenient flip-flop for y'all, no?
You said it yourself, hypocrite: "Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't. "

Goddam, it must thoroughly suck to have your own words bitch slap your own face! :lol:

Wrong.

Wrong it is the amount of crude on the market that can be bought at the refinery if a shortage happens the price goes up. over supply the price goes down.

Wrong.

Wrong it is the amount of crude on the market that can be bought at the refinery if a shortage happens the price goes up. over supply the price goes down.

I just quoted a report from the Federal Trade Commission. You think you know more than they do?

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Did Trump squeeze the oil from his fat ass?

Aw, don't be such a butthurt hata. Just thank President Trump, and enjoy the low prices. :)

Donald Trump had nothing to do with it. The thanks goes to America's fracking industry. They produced more oil despite opposition from Obama. They have also innovated in lowering their costs so they can make a profit at lower oil prices.

2.29 a gallon where I buy.
Under $2 before Trump.
Yes. Of course we have one of USMB's Obama sycophants to chime in between blowing sunshine up Barack's ass.
Hey commie, OPEC announced a deep cut in production just a few months ago. Obama did not have to deal with such a thing. OPEC, which Obama was prepared to use as a weapon against his own people because HE wanted conservation rammed down our throats, but he could not find wither the political will nor the political cover needed to put a shock into the market and cause a massive upward movement in crude and gas prices.
In any event, with US crude production at historic levels, OPEC no longer has the global clout it once used to wield power over the planet, essentially allowing the Cartel to illegally collude and manipulate prices by cutting production. OPEC has to play nice now because we are at the position that we could politely ask OPEC to take its oil to foreign ports and sell it there.
What has Trump done? Am I a sycophant or just challenging the OP to prove their thesis? What do call someone who shoots from the hip without considering what a post means or the fact that I never mentioned Obama? Oh, right. :ahole-1:

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGb 2 cents less that last year!!!!!!!!!

Well golly gee let's pack up that SUV since we can afford it this year.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Did Trump squeeze the oil from his fat ass?

Aw, don't be such a butthurt hata. Just thank President Trump, and enjoy the low prices. :)
They produced more under Obama & they didn't even need to drill in the Grand Canyon or nothing.

Donald Trump had nothing to do with it. The thanks goes to America's fracking industry. They produced more oil despite opposition from Obama. They have also innovated in lowering their costs so they can make a profit at lower oil prices.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Depends on the state. Mine is 2.46 but was lowest last year around 2.29.

Why is Trump getting credit for doing nothing?

Presidents don't determine the price of gas. Markets do. As it should be.

Forum List

Back