More Trump Winning: Gas Prices Lowest For Time Of Year Since 2005...

You said I gave credit every day to Obama.

Prove it, liar.

You've been busted wide open as a hypocrite and you don't even have the decency to be ashamed.

This was fun. I love peeling you hacks like a grape.

Butthurt Obamabot hyprocrisy is even funnier. Now suddenly, the President gets no credit whatsoever for lower Unemployment and lower Gas Prices. Gee, pretty convenient flip-flop for y'all, no?
You said it yourself, hypocrite: "Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't. "

Goddam, it must thoroughly suck to have your own words bitch slap your own face! :lol:

Aw come on, you know you just butthurt hatin. So just stop it, and thank your President for your lower gas prices this Summer. :)
Poor hypocrite. You ran away when exposed, and thought you could come back when I wasn't around?

Bitch-slapped by your own words in your own topic: "Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't. "

That's GOTTA hurt! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't run away. I'm just bored wit ya. You're a butthurt ingrate. Movin on...
You're busted, hypocrite. Deal with it.

Never again can you credit Trump for gas prices, the stock market, or unemployment.

That must be a real bitch for a hack like you. :lol:

Nice job President Trump. :thup:

Drivers Head Into Summer With A Gift At The Gas Pump

Looking for an excuse to pack up the car for a road trip this weekend?

Look no further: The average nationwide gasoline price on Friday was the lowest for this point of the year since 2005, according to GasBuddy, a website and smartphone app designed to help drivers find the best deals at the pump.

The immediate cause of the price break was the shock to global oil markets that came when the Energy Department reported this week that domestic inventories of both crude oil and gasoline had surprisingly surged the week before despite heavy driving on the Memorial Day weekend.

The price drop has been all the more remarkable given that the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries has imposed a production cut...

More:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/09/business/energy-environment/oil-gas-prices-drivers.html
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Sorry to shoot down your balloon, but Trump had zilch to do with the current gas price. He didn't pump up the reserves. It is supply and demand. The economy is weak and people are not using as much crude. Watch what happens if and when we get real growth, growth in excess of the anemic 1-2% we have see since BO and now with the Orange Clown.

Aw, hatas just gotta hate. Just enjoy the low gas prices and thank your Prez. :)

I voted for the guy, but that doesn't mean I stop using my brain or lose objectivity. Let me ask, do you give him for the recent all time high of the stock market too?

Yes, he also gets the credit for this record high Stock Market. Just as he would get the blame if it collapsed. I mean, do you really think he wouldn't get the blame for that? It's how things work when you're the Prez. It's the job.

It's not a matter of what I think. The reality is the market will likely drop significantly at some point during his presidency. I just want to confirm your dumbass will blame him for it, just like your dumbass thinks he has lowered the gas prices. It's shocking how many people have no clue about what drives markets and the economy.
And it is by the same token shocking that you can read the market so well (or is it your crystal ball) that the market drop significantly.

Sorry to shoot down your balloon, but Trump had zilch to do with the current gas price. He didn't pump up the reserves. It is supply and demand. The economy is weak and people are not using as much crude. Watch what happens if and when we get real growth, growth in excess of the anemic 1-2% we have see since BO and now with the Orange Clown.

Aw, hatas just gotta hate. Just enjoy the low gas prices and thank your Prez. :)

I voted for the guy, but that doesn't mean I stop using my brain or lose objectivity. Let me ask, do you give him for the recent all time high of the stock market too?

Yes, he also gets the credit for this record high Stock Market. Just as he would get the blame if it collapsed. I mean, do you really think he wouldn't get the blame for that? It's how things work when you're the Prez. It's the job.

It's not a matter of what I think. The reality is the market will likely drop significantly at some point during his presidency. I just want to confirm your dumbass will blame him for it, just like your dumbass thinks he has lowered the gas prices. It's shocking how many people have no clue about what drives markets and the economy.
And it is by the same token shocking that you can read the market so well (or is it your crystal ball) that the market drop significantly.

That is an excellent point, and since you made it, I will address it. I don't read the markets so well, as you suggested, but rather rely on observing the history of the market. I don't know when or how much the market will drop (nor did I claim to), only that it will, and that it will likely happen within the next 2 years. They say history doesn't repeat itself, but it often does rhyme.

We are currently in a very extended bull market. The chart below shows previous long running bull markets. Read the article in the link. Based on that history, what do you expect?

How The Current Stock Rally Stacks Up to History's Longest Bull Markets - Schaeffer's Investment Research

IMG_0550.JPG

That is an excellent point, and since you made it, I will address it. I don't read the markets so well, as you suggested, but rather rely on observing the history of the market. I don't know when or how much the market will drop (nor did I claim to), only that it will, and that it will likely happen within the next 2 years. They say history doesn't repeat itself, but it often does rhyme.

We are currently in a very extended bull market. The chart below shows previous long running bull markets. Read the article in the link. Based on that history, what do you expect?

How The Current Stock Rally Stacks Up to History's Longest Bull Markets - Schaeffer's Investment Research

View attachment 132686
I agree that the stock market has risen exponentionally since Trump was elected, but it doesn' mean that a crash is imminent. We will have to wait and see,

Look no further: The average nationwide gasoline price on Friday was the lowest for this point of the year since 2005, according to GasBuddy, a website and smartphone app designed to help drivers find the best deals at the pump.

The immediate cause of the price break was the shock to global oil markets that came when the Energy Department reported this week that domestic inventories of both crude oil and gasoline had surprisingly surged the week before despite heavy driving on the Memorial Day weekend.

The price drop has been all the more remarkable given that the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries has imposed a production cut...

More:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/09/business/energy-environment/oil-gas-prices-drivers.html
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
2.19 here. I can get it 2.13 if I use cash and my rewards card at another gas station.

View attachment 132686
I agree that the stock market has risen exponentionally since Trump was elected, but it doesn' mean that a crash is imminent. We will have to wait and see,

It has been rising for the last 8 years. It is the second longest bull market in history without a 10-20% correction. Imminent? That is not a quantitative term. Let's just say if we don't get a correction of at least 10% within months, and the market adds to its gains, when the ultimate downturn comes, it will be very painful for many people.

This market is among the top 3 most overvalued markets in history based on price to sales, price to book value, price to GDP and price to Shiller's price earnings ratio. Every time that has occurred (1929, 2000, 2007) one thing has ALWAYS happened- investor portfolios have been smashed with 50% losses. 100% of the time! Those aren't good odds.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Trump will get blamed if the Stock Market drops significantly. And i'm pretty sure you'll be one of those doing the blaming. If it occurs on his watch, he will be held accountable. Fair or unfair, Presidents are held accountable for bad Economies. And by the same token, they get credit for good Economies. Ya get the blame and the credit for events occurring on your watch. It doesn't matter whether it's fair or not. That's the job.

Trump will get blamed if the Stock Market drops significantly. And i'm pretty sure you'll be one of those doing the blaming. If it occurs on his watch, he will be held accountable. Fair or unfair, Presidents are held accountable for bad Economies. And by the same token, they get credit for good Economies. Ya get the blame and the credit for events occurring on your watch. It doesn't matter whether it's fair or not. That's the job.

First, I won't credit or blame Trump for the stock market levels. Second, you seem to be experiencing a bout of rational thought now, as opposed to your previous post when you credited Trump with saving you a few bucks at the gas pump.

Are you still thanking your prez for the gas prices?

Aw, hatas just gotta hate. Just enjoy the low gas prices and thank your Prez. :)[/QUOTE]

First, I won't credit or blame Trump for the stock market levels. Second, you seem to be experiencing a bout of rational thought now, as opposed to your previous post when you credited Trump with saving you a few bucks at the gas pump.

[/QUOTE]

If Gas Prices increase significantly, who will be held accountable most for it? Or if the Stock Market crashes, who will be held accountable most for that? Answer those questions, and you'll finally get it.

If Gas Prices increase significantly, who will be held accountable most for it? Or if the Stock Market crashes, who will be held accountable most for that? Answer those questions, and you'll finally get it.[/QUOTE]

Listen fool, I don't care who the uninformed masses like yourself "hold accountable". The reality is the president can, but rarely does, effect either of those things. You're the stooge giving Trump credit for something he had nothing to do with. I finally do get it- you can't follow a line of discussion.

If Gas Prices increase significantly, who will be held accountable most for it? Or if the Stock Market crashes, who will be held accountable most for that? Answer those questions, and you'll finally get it.

Listen fool, I don't care who the uninformed masses like yourself "hold accountable". The reality is the president can, but rarely does, effect either of those things. You're the stooge giving Trump credit for something he had nothing to do with. I finally do get it- you can't follow a line of discussion.[/QUOTE]

You're irrelevant. Most Americans do hold the President accountable for such things. It is what it is.

Listen fool, I don't care who the uninformed masses like yourself "hold accountable". The reality is the president can, but rarely does, effect either of those things. You're the stooge giving Trump credit for something he had nothing to do with. I finally do get it- you can't follow a line of discussion.

You're irrelevant. Most Americans do hold the President accountable for such things. It is what it is.[/QUOTE]

Not informed Americans, not people who take the time to study and learn the reality. So you can thank Trump when your retirement account dives. I guess it keeps you from being responsible for yourself. Sissyass!

Forum List

Back