More White-On-White Violence

I will post more White-On-White violence in this thread, just to point out what animals they are.

:lol:

Who said that there wasn't thugs in the white race? I want that violence to go down too....

People like synthaholic seems to be ok with the black violence. I am not ok with the white violence.:eusa_hand: Chicago because of black on black violence is deadlier then Bagdad Iraq.

I am not happy with ANY violence.

I am willing to look into the context in which violent situations occur and what are possible causes within that context so that possible solutions can be formed.

:cool:

Interesting thread, check out these people.

serial killers - Google Search and Google

_

I'd think the daily multiple black on black deaths more then covers for this. Why do you make excuses for this???? Is it ok with you that our cities are turning into war zones.

I am not going to make excuses for those serial killers as they're the scum of society. 47% of murders are caused by whites....Think of it within context and be honest.

◾Concerning murder victims for whom race was known, 50.4 percent were black, 47.0 percent were white, and 2.6 percent were of other races. Race was unknown for 152 victims. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 2.)

◾Of the offenders for whom race was known, 53.1 percent were black, 44.6 percent were white, and 2.3 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,224 offenders. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...o-law-enforcement/expanded/expandhomicidemain

Nearly 50% of all murders are being committed by black men. 93% are against other blacks.

Yet this isn't a problem?

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...10shrtbl02.xls

Let's be honest when we discuss these issues.

I am against all violence and for using the data to limit it. ;) People that are ok with the high level of black on black violence are disgusting.

Let's end white on white violence
Let's end black on black violence
etc

I doubt most people approve of violent acts regardless of who is committing them.

If one chooses to repeatedly break it down into lines of race, gender or religion or socio-class then they should be willing to discuss solutions and be genuinely interested in understanding the context in which that violence occurs within a particular group. short of that it is non-productive imo.

I am against all violence and for using the data to limit it. ;) People that are ok with the high level of black on black violence are disgusting.

etc

I doubt most people approve of violent acts regardless of who is committing them.

If one chooses to repeatedly break it down into lines of race, gender or religion or socio-class then they should be willing to discuss solutions and be genuinely interested in understanding the context in which that violence occurs within a particular group. short of that it is non-productive imo.

I think all people should be treated the same...If one group does more violence then it should expect to go to prison more. We as a society have to all come to this conclusion.

Aim t.v programs away from the ghetto culture.
Work to install hard work and love of knowledge into all of our children
Allow the police to arrest all people that commit crimes
Treat everyone equally from schooling to the work place.

Maybe set up a program within inner-city schools to teach how to be parents....:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

etc

I think all people should be treated the same...If one group does more violence then it should expect to go to prison more. We as a society have to all come to this conclusion.

Maybe set up a program within inner-city schools to teach how to be parents....:eusa_whistle:

Sure violent crime has a punishment and most people end up in prison or doing jail time.

However, if we examine the problem of the prison industrial complex and how we socially constructed drugs as a criminal offense, we would also then see that not all people in prison are there for violence and that some particular groups will receive a harsher sentence for the same offense and there are reasons why this happens.

This also happens in sexual offenses where an 18 yr old can be charged with a criminal sexual offense because he had sex with his 17 yr old girlfriend, in that context should he be treated the same way as a child molester is who molests 3 yr olds?

That's why I think it's important to examine why a situation occurs and also if one offense should be treated as the same as another.

Alot of convicts are in prison for non violent crimes.

What the hell is wrong with White people?

Are they just naturally violent?

'Explosive device' used in Dallas-area rampage: cops

Authorities say suspect appears to have targeted former girlfriend, estranged wife

Some type of "explosive device" was used in a Dallas-area shooting that left four people dead and four wounded at two separate locations, local police said on Thursday.

The spokeswoman for the DeSoto, Texas, police gave no details of what kind of device was used but said the FBI and other agencies had been brought in to investigate.

The suspected shooter, Erbie Bowser, was taken into custody in the Dallas suburb where two of the four victims were killed, Corporal Melissa Franks of the DeSoto Police Department said.

The shooting spree, in which Bowser was alleged to have detonated one or more explosive devices that may have been hand grenades, began in a house in Dallas and ended soon afterwards in another house in DeSoto, Franks said. Authorities say it appears he was trying to kill a former girlfriend and his estranged wife. It is believed both are among the victims.

That was good for a long head shaking chuckle.

Sure violent crime has a punishment and most people end up in prison or doing jail time.

However, if we examine the problem of the prison industrial complex and how we socially constructed drugs as a criminal offense, we would also then see that not all people in prison are there for violence and that some particular groups will receive a harsher sentence for the same offense and there are reasons why this happens.

This also happens in sexual offenses where an 18 yr old can be charged with a criminal sexual offense because he had sex with his 17 yr old girlfriend, in that context should he be treated the same way as a child molester is who molests 3 yr olds?

That's why I think it's important to examine why a situation occurs and also if one offense should be treated as the same as another.

You make solid points that I agree with. A few idea's I'd put into place is 1. A 18 year old should be able to have sex with his 17 year old girl friend. Maybe upwards of 2 years should be allowed. 2. I think pot should be legalized for this reason alone. ;)

How would you make the system fairer? Let's say that a higher percent of that group does more offenses that build up to more time???

You can personally make the system fairer by not committing crimes. If an 18 year old knows that his girlfriend is 17, he would wait a year or less or go to jail. If someone smokes pot knowing it is illegal, they should go to jail. It's very simple and very fair. There is no bias against the law abiding person.

You can personally make the system fairer by not committing crimes. If an 18 year old knows that his girlfriend is 17, he would wait a year or less or go to jail. If someone smokes pot knowing it is illegal, they should go to jail. It's very simple and very fair. There is no bias against the law abiding person.

Do you consider an 18yr old having a sexual relationship with a 17yr old the same as a 18 yr old with a 3yr old?

Context matters and from examining it laws should be established to fit the crime.

You make solid points that I agree with. A few idea's I'd put into place is 1. A 18 year old should be able to have sex with his 17 year old girl friend. Maybe upwards of 2 years should be allowed. 2. I think pot should be legalized for this reason alone. ;)

How would you make the system fairer? Let's say that a higher percent of that group does more offenses that build up to more time???

I think pot should be legal in all states and regulated just like booze and tobacco.

I don't think and 18 yr old having sex with his 17 yr old girlfriend should do any jail time.

Here's some ideas that baffle me, in one state an 18 yr old can have charges pressed against him even if there is just a 1 yr difference, he can be labelled a sex offender, but in another state he can marry a 16 yr old legally. (context & consistency matter)

I think what you proposed sounds reasonable to me. A 2 yr difference. :cool:

I think pot should be legal in all states and regulated just like booze and tobacco.

I don't think and 18 yr old having sex with his 17 yr old girlfriend should do any jail time.

Here's some ideas that baffle me, in one state an 18 yr old can have charges pressed against him even if there is just a 1 yr difference, he can be labelled a sex offender, but in another state he can marry a 16 yr old legally. (context & consistency matter)

I think there are very few cases of 18 year olds being prosecuted for having consentual sex with a 17 year old.

I think there are very few cases of 18 year olds being prosecuted for having consentual sex with a 17 year old.

Should any of those cases be prosecuted?

The point was looking at incidences individually and looking for content and context of the situations.

What the hell is wrong with White people?

Are they just naturally violent?

'Explosive device' used in Dallas-area rampage: cops

Authorities say suspect appears to have targeted former girlfriend, estranged wife

Some type of "explosive device" was used in a Dallas-area shooting that left four people dead and four wounded at two separate locations, local police said on Thursday.

The spokeswoman for the DeSoto, Texas, police gave no details of what kind of device was used but said the FBI and other agencies had been brought in to investigate.

The suspected shooter, Erbie Bowser, was taken into custody in the Dallas suburb where two of the four victims were killed, Corporal Melissa Franks of the DeSoto Police Department said.

The shooting spree, in which Bowser was alleged to have detonated one or more explosive devices that may have been hand grenades, began in a house in Dallas and ended soon afterwards in another house in DeSoto, Franks said. Authorities say it appears he was trying to kill a former girlfriend and his estranged wife. It is believed both are among the victims.

WOW. Just when I thought the liberals on this board couldn't get any dumber, Synth comes along and posts the Fail Thread of the Year.

This kind of stuff is just priceless. :lol:

Sorry, folks. Had to leave yesterday to end up spending 7 hours in the emergency room. Everything turned out alright in the end, but if this is the current state of private medicine, I can't wait for Obama Care! I was charged a co-pay of $100, which helps offset all the indigent people without insurance who must still be treated for free.

Also, I screwed up the OP. I had seen the story on the news, and they didn't show no Black people. So I made an assumption without totally checking it out first. Apologies.

But it still doesn't change my point: there is just as much, and more White-on-White violence than there is Black-on-Black violence.

Forum List

Back