More White-On-White Violence

There's probably more white on white violence because there are more whites . But look at percentages and per capita
OK, that may be a fair point. But you don't see the usual crowd of wingnut radio/TV talkers ever pointing out W-on-W violence, but they constantly point out B-on-B violence. Especially when it comes to Chicago. Or Detroit. Or any other city with a high Black population.

I totally agree with that. but there is a big difference. white people are not hypocrites when it comes ro racial violence. did I mention that was a big difference?

how is obamacare going to change your hospital visit?

good on you for admitting your mistake, glad everything went well at the hospital.
For one, if everyone is insured, they won't have to clog up the ER with relatively minor injuries/sickness, like the flu, or a broken finger, or getting jabbed with rusty metal and needing a tetanus shot. Those types of things.

That would have greatly lessened my time spent there.

For another, my co-pay might go down if there are more people insured, expanding the pool.

Thanks for the concern.
thumbsup.gif

You of course do realize that you can go to any doctor and be treated without insurance don't you? They accept cash, check and credit card. Always have. And it's way cheaper than using the emergency room.

You do realize, don't you, that although a hospital emergency room does not have to treat non emergencies for free, in reality, many do just that, because they are in inner city nieghborhoods where most of their clientel have no insurance, and it is safer to treat anyone who shows up, than it is to triage those that have no insurance and show them the door. I know, because I used to work at Charity Hospital in New Orleans, and we even gave free flu shots in the emergency room. Don't get the wrong idea, because of the name. It was named Charity Hospital because it used to be run by the Sisters of Charity, not because their mission was to give away free health care.

if it is happening at a higher rate per capita, doesn't that concern you? it certainly concerns black leaders, why should it not concern others? the violence of black males, especially youth, epidemic. but, if a white person talks about it, they must racist...yet ok....for black leaders.

see the problem?
But that's not the argument that the Hannitys of the Right-wing world make, is it?

No, they just paint it as Blacks are more violent than Whites.

what is the argument the make? i haven't heard blacks are more violent, except for the argument of per capita, which appears to be true.
You don't remember all the assumptions by the RW that there would be riots over Trayvon?

I mean, it was just last month! :lol:

What the hell is wrong with White people?

Are they just naturally violent?

'Explosive device' used in Dallas-area rampage: cops

Authorities say suspect appears to have targeted former girlfriend, estranged wife

Some type of "explosive device" was used in a Dallas-area shooting that left four people dead and four wounded at two separate locations, local police said on Thursday.

The spokeswoman for the DeSoto, Texas, police gave no details of what kind of device was used but said the FBI and other agencies had been brought in to investigate.

The suspected shooter, Erbie Bowser, was taken into custody in the Dallas suburb where two of the four victims were killed, Corporal Melissa Franks of the DeSoto Police Department said.

The shooting spree, in which Bowser was alleged to have detonated one or more explosive devices that may have been hand grenades, began in a house in Dallas and ended soon afterwards in another house in DeSoto, Franks said. Authorities say it appears he was trying to kill a former girlfriend and his estranged wife. It is believed both are among the victims.

Picture of Erbie Bowser
eluv-thumb.gif

Violent people come in all colors
If you're always this late, I can't guess how many children you have! :eek:

if it is happening at a higher rate per capita, doesn't that concern you? it certainly concerns black leaders, why should it not concern others? the violence of black males, especially youth, epidemic. but, if a white person talks about it, they must racist...yet ok....for black leaders.

see the problem?
But that's not the argument that the Hannitys of the Right-wing world make, is it?

No they are not
The Right Wing world has continually said the their thoughts and prayers are with all of the tragedies that are happening out there, including Hannity.

The right want to get the poor out of poverty. Nobody wants anyone in poor horrible ghettos. They want them to get a good education.
Vouchers for schools are working, but it's the left that vilify it and it is the left that don't want the poor kids getting a good education.

Completely false.

Report | An Evaluation of the Florida A-Plus Accountability and School Choice Program, Jay P. Greene, Ph. D.

Voucher programs fail advocates? claims | Jay Bookman

Bare Naked Choices: Florida?s Failed Education Experiment | Jacksonville Ledger

Fraud & abuse in FL voucher schools (updated) | Failing Schools

how is obamacare going to change your hospital visit?

good on you for admitting your mistake, glad everything went well at the hospital.
For one, if everyone is insured, they won't have to clog up the ER with relatively minor injuries/sickness, like the flu, or a broken finger, or getting jabbed with rusty metal and needing a tetanus shot. Those types of things.

For another, my co-pay might go down if there are more people insured, expanding the pool.

Thanks for the concern.
thumbsup.gif

You of course do realize that you can go to any doctor and be treated without insurance don't you? They accept cash, check and credit card. Always have. And it's way cheaper than using the emergency room.
Stop being a dumbass. Please!

You don't think I called the the doctor's office first?

They said get to the emergency room.

They said if I came to their office, they would just send me to the ER anyways, because an ultrasound was needed, and the ER was the only place to get it, and get it read immediately.

They said that if I waited, and it was what it could have turned out to be, it could mean death.

So again: Stop being a dumbass. Please!

The fbi, doj and every police departments opinion is worth quite a lot...Ignoring this violence hurts a lot of black people and is at the core of any disadvantage.

To ignore 50% of all murders being 90% black on black within our inner-cities is a real problem.

I'm all for decreasing white on white violence.

There's probably more white on white violence because there are more whites . But look at percentages and per capita
OK, that may be a fair point. But you don't see the usual crowd of wingnut radio/TV talkers ever pointing out W-on-W violence, but they constantly point out B-on-B violence. Especially when it comes to Chicago. Or Detroit. Or any other city with a high Black population.

I totally agree with that. but there is a big difference. white people are not hypocrites when it comes ro racial violence. did I mention that was a big difference?
I'm not sure what you mean. Please explain.

Thanks for the concern.
thumbsup.gif

You do realize, don't you, that although a hospital emergency room does not have to treat non emergencies for free, in reality, many do just that, because they are in inner city nieghborhoods where most of their clientel have no insurance, and it is safer to treat anyone who shows up, than it is to triage those that have no insurance and show them the door. I know, because I used to work at Charity Hospital in New Orleans, and we even gave free flu shots in the emergency room. Don't get the wrong idea, because of the name. It was named Charity Hospital because it used to be run by the Sisters of Charity, not because their mission was to give away free health care.

Actually, that's not true. I believe every area must have a hospital that serves the indigent. I believe it's tied to Federal funding in some way.

what is the argument the make? i haven't heard blacks are more violent, except for the argument of per capita, which appears to be true.
You don't remember all the assumptions by the RW that there would be riots over Trayvon?

that has nothing to do with the topic. people were making death threats against zimmerman, feelings were quite high, it wasn't a far based assumption that there would be riots....there were rodney king riots iirc.

that has nothing to do with the topic. people were making death threats against zimmerman, feelings were quite high, it wasn't a far based assumption that there would be riots....there were rodney king riots iirc.

:lol:

Thanks for proving my point.

"They rioted over the police beating Rodney King almost to death for no reason, so they will probably riot over this, too. They're Black people - that's what they DO!!"

"They rioted over the police beating Rodney King almost to death for no reason, so they will probably riot over this, too. They're Black people - that's what they DO!!"

Wasn't Rodney king fighting the cops?

I never thought there would be riots. If you look back, I said there would be more group attacks on individuals and more bash mobs. I was right. That's what happened.

Why are White people so violent?

Dramatic photos, videos of Huntington Beach rioting

Eight people were arrested and several officers were injured Sunday night. Police in riot gear used tear gas and nonlethal rounds to disperse the crowd, which tipped over portable toilets and smashed storefront windows.

Huntington Beach Police Lt. John Domingo said city signs and vehicles were also damaged.

hb-riot.jpg

huntington-beach-riot-photo.jpg

Huntington-beach-riots-005.jpg

Riot.11.jpg

Screen_Shot_2013-07-29_at_11.38.54_AM_r620x349.png

Huntington-Beach-Riot-photo.jpg

hb-riot-easyrider-subject-1.jpg

huntington_Iron_Rand_YouTube.JPG

Last edited:

Wasn't Rodney king fighting the cops?
No. He was being arrested for speeding.

It's in their DNA to be violent.

Florida Man Who Fatally Shot Wife's Lover Found Not Guilty of Murder

It took Tampa jurors only two hours to return a not guilty verdict in the two-day murder trial of a retired Army lieutenant colonel who shot and killed his wife's lover.

The incident that led 70-year-old Ralph Wald to be charged with the second-degree murder of 32-year-old Walter Conley was impeccably described by the Tampa Bay Times as "a tragic and inimitably Floridian morality tale involving sex, liquor, self-defense law, erectile dysfunction and a man shot to death with his pants around his knees."

It was around midnight on March 10th when Wald woke up in his home in Brandon to find Conley, a resident of Lovers Lane in nearby Riverview, on the floor of his living room having sex with his wife, 41-year-old Johnna Lynn Flores.

Without disturbing the scene, Wald slipped back into his bedroom, grabbed a .38 revolver, and returned to the living room, where he shot Conley in the stomach and head, killing him instantly.

I'd say that is a legal defense in almost every state.

Heat of Passion defense.

Rule of thumb...it's dangerous to plough another man's field.

Psst, have you seen a picture of Erbie Bowser?

I mean, on the off chance you haven't...here he is:

erbie-bowser.jpg

:lmao:

I couldn't resist...

Forum List

Back