More White-On-White Violence

I think pot should be legal in all states and regulated just like booze and tobacco.

I don't think and 18 yr old having sex with his 17 yr old girlfriend should do any jail time.

Here's some ideas that baffle me, in one state an 18 yr old can have charges pressed against him even if there is just a 1 yr difference, he can be labelled a sex offender, but in another state he can marry a 16 yr old legally. (context & consistency matter)

I think what you proposed sounds reasonable to me. A 2 yr difference. :cool:

I think there are very few cases of 18 year olds being prosecuted for having consentual sex with a 17 year old.

Should any of those cases be prosecuted?

The point was looking at incidences individually and looking for content and context of the situations.

Have any of those cases been prosecuted?

Sorry, folks. Had to leave yesterday to end up spending 7 hours in the emergency room. Everything turned out alright in the end, but if this is the current state of private medicine, I can't wait for Obama Care! I was charged a co-pay of $100, which helps offset all the indigent people without insurance who must still be treated for free.

Also, I screwed up the OP. I had seen the story on the news, and they didn't show no Black people. So I made an assumption without totally checking it out first. Apologies.

But it still doesn't change my point: there is just as much, and more White-on-White violence than there is Black-on-Black violence.

how is obamacare going to change your hospital visit?

good on you for admitting your mistake, glad everything went well at the hospital.

There's probably more white on white violence because there are more whites . But look at percentages and per capita

Sorry, folks. Had to leave yesterday to end up spending 7 hours in the emergency room. Everything turned out alright in the end, but if this is the current state of private medicine, I can't wait for Obama Care! I was charged a co-pay of $100, which helps offset all the indigent people without insurance who must still be treated for free.

Also, I screwed up the OP. I had seen the story on the news, and they didn't show no Black people. So I made an assumption without totally checking it out first. Apologies.

But it still doesn't change my point: there is just as much, and more White-on-White violence than there is Black-on-Black violence.

good on you for admitting your mistake, glad everything went well at the hospital.
For one, if everyone is insured, they won't have to clog up the ER with relatively minor injuries/sickness, like the flu, or a broken finger, or getting jabbed with rusty metal and needing a tetanus shot. Those types of things.

That would have greatly lessened my time spent there.

For another, my co-pay might go down if there are more people insured, expanding the pool.

Thanks for the concern.
thumbsup.gif

There's probably more white on white violence because there are more whites . But look at percentages and per capita
OK, that may be a fair point. But you don't see the usual crowd of wingnut radio/TV talkers ever pointing out W-on-W violence, but they constantly point out B-on-B violence. Especially when it comes to Chicago. Or Detroit. Or any other city with a high Black population.

OK, that may be a fair point. But you don't see the usual crowd of wingnut radio/TV talkers ever pointing out W-on-W violence, but they constantly point out B-on-B violence. Especially when it comes to Chicago. Or Detroit. Or any other city with a high Black population.

if it is happening at a higher rate per capita, doesn't that concern you? it certainly concerns black leaders, why should it not concern others? the violence of black males, especially youth, epidemic. but, if a white person talks about it, they must racist...yet ok....for black leaders.

see the problem?

if it is happening at a higher rate per capita, doesn't that concern you? it certainly concerns black leaders, why should it not concern others? the violence of black males, especially youth, epidemic. but, if a white person talks about it, they must racist...yet ok....for black leaders.

see the problem?
But that's not the argument that the Hannitys of the Right-wing world make, is it?

No, they just paint it as Blacks are more violent than Whites.

When then are you going to accept the fact that in the criminal world, there is no color, just ego. It's man's inhumanity to man on steroids.

Occasionally a youth steps out of line one time in his life, at which time he realizes crime is a poor excuse for achieving objectives better earned the tried-and-true way of hard work, waiting your turn, completing one's education, and letting others to go first.

However, when this process gets abused with repetitive hostilities to innocent bystanders that results in physical abuse or larceny, it's time to call the police, regardless of color.

see the problem?
But that's not the argument that the Hannitys of the Right-wing world make, is it?

If you lived in a city (just an example) with 3000 people.....
2500 are white
500 are black

Out of the 2500 whites (including hispanic, asian, etc), there are 700 that have commited crimes against other whites.

Out of the 500 blacks, there are 400 that have commited crimes against other blacks.

Which is worse? The ratio shows that black crimes are. Neither are good, but there's a larger percentage of black on black crime even though the numbers are smaller.

Why aren't more blacks concerned about that?? Doesn't that prove a bigger percentage of blacks ARE more violent?

For one, if everyone is insured, they won't have to clog up the ER with relatively minor injuries/sickness, like the flu, or a broken finger, or getting jabbed with rusty metal and needing a tetanus shot. Those types of things.

For another, my co-pay might go down if there are more people insured, expanding the pool.

Thanks for the concern.
thumbsup.gif

Where do you think people with those minor injuries will go instead?

When then are you going to accept the fact that in the criminal world, there is no color, just ego. It's man's inhumanity to man on steroids.

Occasionally a youth steps out of line one time in his life, at which time he realizes crime is a poor excuse for achieving objectives better earned the tried-and-true way of hard work, waiting your turn, completing one's education, and letting others to go first.

However, when this process gets abused with repetitive hostilities to innocent bystanders that results in physical abuse or larceny, it's time to call the police, regardless of color.

Let Hannity know!

see the problem?

If you lived in a city (just an example) with 3000 people.....
2500 are white
500 are black

Out of the 2500 whites (including hispanic, asian, etc), there are 700 that have commited crimes against other whites.

Out of the 500 blacks, there are 400 that have commited crimes against other blacks.

Which is worse? The ratio shows that black crimes are. Neither are good, but there's a larger percentage of black on black crime even though the numbers are smaller.

Why aren't more blacks concerned about that?? Doesn't that prove a bigger percentage of blacks ARE more violent?
Well, that's a nice hypothetical.

Now give me real numbers from a real city.

This thread reminds me of...

"And don't forget, Sherrod Brown is black. There's a racial component here, too. And now, the newspaper that I'm reading all this from is The New York Times, and they, of course, don't mention that." --Rush Limbaugh, on the 2006 Ohio Senate primary race involving then-Rep. Sherrod Brown (D-OH), who is white (linque)

I think there are very few cases of 18 year olds being prosecuted for having consentual sex with a 17 year old.

Should any of those cases be prosecuted?

The point was looking at incidences individually and looking for content and context of the situations.

Have any of those cases been prosecuted?

Yes,

Francie Baldino, a mother of two from Royal Oak, Mich., can tell you the day she became an activist against America’s sex-offender laws. It was the day her teenage son went to prison—for falling in love with a teenage girl

Should Teens Be Jailed for Sex Offenses? - The Daily Beast

Dena Teska, a mother in Sturgeon Bay, Wis., agrees. Last month, her son Christian was sentenced to nine months in jail.

“The laws often don’t differentiate between a 50-year-old man molesting a 14-year-old girl, and two teens having sex.”

see the problem?

what is the argument the make? i haven't heard blacks are more violent, except for the argument of per capita, which appears to be true.

What the hell is wrong with White people?

Are they just naturally violent?

'Explosive device' used in Dallas-area rampage: cops

Authorities say suspect appears to have targeted former girlfriend, estranged wife

Some type of "explosive device" was used in a Dallas-area shooting that left four people dead and four wounded at two separate locations, local police said on Thursday.

The spokeswoman for the DeSoto, Texas, police gave no details of what kind of device was used but said the FBI and other agencies had been brought in to investigate.

The suspected shooter, Erbie Bowser, was taken into custody in the Dallas suburb where two of the four victims were killed, Corporal Melissa Franks of the DeSoto Police Department said.

The shooting spree, in which Bowser was alleged to have detonated one or more explosive devices that may have been hand grenades, began in a house in Dallas and ended soon afterwards in another house in DeSoto, Franks said. Authorities say it appears he was trying to kill a former girlfriend and his estranged wife. It is believed both are among the victims.

Picture of Erbie Bowser
eluv-thumb.gif

Violent people come in all colors

Last edited:

Thanks for the concern.
thumbsup.gif

Where do you think people with those minor injuries will go instead?

Once they have insurance, they will go to their doctor, or urgent care center, both of which will be covered by their insurance. They will no longer show up at the hospital emergency room seeking free treatment for their flu.

see the problem?

No they are not
The Right Wing world has continually said the their thoughts and prayers are with all of the tragedies that are happening out there, including Hannity.

The right want to get the poor out of poverty. Nobody wants anyone in poor horrible ghettos. They want them to get a good education.
Vouchers for schools are working, but it's the left that vilify it and it is the left that don't want the poor kids getting a good education.

Last edited:
there is just as much, and more White-on-White violence than there is Black-on-Black violence.

No... there isn't. You are still as clueless as you were when you made this dumbfuck thread. Do some research before typing.

Thanks for the concern.
thumbsup.gif

You of course do realize that you can go to any doctor and be treated without insurance don't you? They accept cash, check and credit card. Always have. And it's way cheaper than using the emergency room.

Forum List

Back