Mormon gay conversion loon - divorces wife and comes out as gay

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Prominent US ‘gay conversion therapist’ David Matheson divorces wife and comes out as gay

One of the most prominent "gay conversion therapists" in the US has divorced his wife and wants to start dating men.

David Matheson, from Utah, was the creator of widely maligned and discredited courses that claimed to be capable of changing the sexuality of those who studied them.

Now he has acknowledged that his work was hurtful to people, and blamed his previous views on the "shame-based, homophobic-based system" of the Mormon church in which he was raised.

Well good luck to him. Let us pray that he can break free of the hate cult.

Once again it appears that those who shout loudest against our Gay friends are utterly conflicted. I wonder if any of the many frothers on here would like to reflect and then come clean ?

Prominent US ‘gay conversion therapist’ David Matheson divorces wife and comes out as gay

One of the most prominent "gay conversion therapists" in the US has divorced his wife and wants to start dating men.

David Matheson, from Utah, was the creator of widely maligned and discredited courses that claimed to be capable of changing the sexuality of those who studied them.

Now he has acknowledged that his work was hurtful to people, and blamed his previous views on the "shame-based, homophobic-based system" of the Mormon church in which he was raised.

Once again it appears that those who shout loudest against our Gay friends are utterly conflicted. I wonder if any of the many frothers on here would like to reflect and then come clean ?
Not sure why you call gays loons. Says a lot about you.

I read that earlier this morning.

I couldn't help but laugh about it. The man couldn't even "convert" himself.

If anyone bothered to do any research they would know that people are born homosexual. A hormone wash goes over the brain of the fetus twice during gestation. If it's a female fetus it should get an estrogen wash twice. If it's male it should get a testosterone wash twice.

It's been proven that the wrong hormone wash happens and that even the wash doesn't happen at all.

MRI tests of homosexual men show their brains to be the same as a female brain.

A person is born gay. It's not a choice. Anyone who tries to "convert" someone is doing a lot of harm.

I saw "loon" in the title and thought it was about you, tainty. That being said why are you such a homophobic prick?

If anyone bothered to do any research they would know that people are born homosexual. A hormone wash goes over the brain of the fetus twice during gestation. If it's a female fetus it should get an estrogen wash twice. If it's male it should get a testosterone wash twice.

It's been proven that the wrong hormone wash happens and that even the wash doesn't happen at all.

A person is born gay. It's not a choice. Anyone who tries to "convert" someone is doing a lot of harm.
A proven fact? Everything I have read says theory but that is it. Got something different?

Apparently this bogus science is only illegal in 15 states. Its a modern day version of alchemy. A con on the people and supported by religious bigots.

I saw "loon" in the title and thought it was about you, tainty. That being said why are you such a homophobic prick?
Is there anything you would like to tell us old fella ?

Gee, Tommy: I would have thought that you'd be celebrating the fact that he came out of the closet and is now a confirmed member of a group you liberals wholeheartedly support.

I certainly hope that you and your Muslim friends aren't thinking of throwing him off a rooftop or something. That wouldn't be very nice of you.

Typical. No....really. Typical.

Apparently this bogus science is only illegal in 15 states. Its a modern day version of alchemy. A con on the people and supported by religious bigots.

And they're doing it for one reason only.

Money.

Money.
Absolutely. There is a good living in hate.

Odd how this has become about the OP....we know when that usually starts to happen.......

I am missing you Westwall nice to see you post again.

Money.
Absolutely. There is a good living in hate.

You missed it entirely. There's a good living in "self-hate". Gays who go through conversion therapy do it because they don't like being gay.

How embarrassing for his family for him to announce to PLANET he is desperate to suck another mans dick and have another mans dick in his anus masturbating into his filthy buttocks, gays do not have sex like normal peoples gays masturbate into each others anus and gay women also not have sex like normal peoples. They are mentally ill and degenerate and diseased.

Anyhow David Matheson obviously mentally ill and should be airdropped into Gitmo, probable 90% he also has paedophile tendency.

Being a homo is a choice. A sick choice. But still a choice. ... :cool:
Amen to this. If staying within our own gender was the Lord's every intention, why was more than one gender created and why is a union between the two created genders the only way to reproduce?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Being a homo is a choice. A sick choice. But still a choice. ... :cool:
Amen to this. If staying within our own gender was the Lord's every intention, why was more than one gender created and why is a union between the two created genders the only way to reproduce?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Simple:

Your god and the Bible were invented by ignorant people who didn't know any better.

How embarrassing for his family for him to announce to PLANET he is desperate to suck another mans dick and have another mans dick in his anus masturbating into his filthy buttocks, gays do not have sex like normal peoples gays masturbate into each others anus and gay women also not have sex like normal peoples. They are mentally ill and degenerate and diseased.

Anyhow David Matheson obviously mentally ill and should be airdropped into Gitmo, probable 90% he also has paedophile tendency.

Am I going to hell for trying to Google a picture of his wife, to see if she was hawt or nawt?

I looked, but couldn't find one. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back