Mormon girl comes out as gay in church. The church cuts her mic...

Well, I certainly wouldn't call that murder manual known as the Kurfuq holy scripture is the point I was making. Go read the transcript, bitch. Your just doing your same ole bigoted song and dance right now that doesn't even nothing to do with my point.

Good point. I guess if a book is a murder manual, it can't be considered "Holy"... Hmmmm.... Okay.

And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain. Deuteronomy 2:34

And we utterly destroyed them, ... utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. Deuteronomy 3:6

And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them. Deuteronomy 7:2

And thou shalt consume all the people which the LORD thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them. Deuteronomy 7:16

Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. Deuteronomy 13:15

But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth. Deuteronomy 20:16-17

And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword. Joshua 6:21

So smote all the country ... he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded. Joshua 10:40

Thus saith the LORD of hosts ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. 1 Samuel 15:2-3

Yea, we could use more of that. God knows these Muslims are no-good heathen.

So, you completely ignored my explanation of the word "Homophobia" and misused it again, and then misused the word "hate" again, rather than refuting my argument. All I'm getting out of this is that you realized you lost, but didn't want to run and hide quite yet.

Dude, do you know how you are homophobic and hateful? That you care about this at all!

Here's the thing. I'm straight. I simply don't care one way or the other that there are gay folks out there doing gay stuff with other gay folks. It really, really has no effect on my life.

Other than the enjoyment I get watching religious assholes get all upset about it.

Not sure what you are talking about. How do you know all gays are going to be tortured forever and ever? It is between them and their God. I don't know their God, it seems you have more information on their God.

There is no God. But most religions are based on a God who punishes you for the wrong behavior and rewards you for the "right" behavior. Probably because you can't get the chumps to fork over the money if you weren't promising them something in the afterlife.
The irony of this first line here is just astounding. Because I care about this topic, I'm homophobic? You care about this topic, too, so I suppose you're homophobic and don't realize it? As a matter of fact, I support people doing as they wish so long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others, and because the church is owned by that community, they can decide what they are and are not okay with. As a matter of fact, people can hate whoever they want, for whatever reason they want, so long as they don't infringe on the rights of others. Just like you can hate religious people simply because you disagree with them.

Good for this girl. This is what freedom looks like and the church wishes with a blood letting to take her freedom away.

The irony of this first line here is just astounding. Because I care about this topic, I'm homophobic? You care about this topic, too, so I suppose you're homophobic and don't realize it? As a matter of fact, I support people doing as they wish so long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others, and because the church is owned by that community, they can decide what they are and are not okay with. As a matter of fact, people can hate whoever they want, for whatever reason they want, so long as they don't infringe on the rights of others. Just like you can hate religious people simply because you disagree with them.

I hate religious people because Religion has brought thousands of years of misery to people.

And sure, if the religious nuts want to hate the gays, they can. But they should get their tax exemptions revoked when they do, just like the racist churches do.

I hate religious people because Religion has brought thousands of years of misery to people.

And sure, if the religious nuts want to hate the gays, they can. But they should get their tax exemptions revoked when they do, just like the racist churches do.

:blahblah:

Except you haven't proven any hate, you just persist in saying it. Saying it over and over proves nothing except you are unable to communicate your thoughts.

Good for this girl. This is what freedom looks like and the church wishes with a blood letting to take her freedom away.

What freedom does she not have? The church took nothing, she is allowed to have her own beliefs, the church never denied that. The church took no freedom.

Except you haven't proven any hate, you just persist in saying it. Saying it over and over proves nothing except you are unable to communicate your thoughts.

If you care about what kind of sex other people are having, it's because you are full of hate. Nothing more, nothing less.

Again, take away their tax exemption, you'll be amazed how quickly God suddenly becomes cool with the gays.

If you care about what kind of sex other people are having, it's because you are full of hate. Nothing more, nothing less.

Again, take away their tax exemption, you'll be amazed how quickly God suddenly becomes cool with the gays.

That is your narrow minded bigoted opinion, it isn't anything based on fact.

You just keep repeating the same opinion over and over. No facts.

Last edited:

Hating on people because an imaginary man in the sky tells you to... I think you are fact adverse. I'd want proof there is a God before I start hating on someone because he says so.

Hating on people because an imaginary man in the sky tells you to... I think you are fact adverse. I'd want proof there is a God before I start hating on someone because he says so.

Psalms 53:1

You would stare at the Sun, and deny its existence, even as it burns your retinas away. When you reach the end of your mortal existence, you will stand before God, he'll be right in front of you, and you will probably still deny him. There is no proof that will turn you away from your folly, as long as you choose to cling so relentlessly to it.

Psalms 53:1

Psalms 137:9

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Wonderful book.

You would stare at the Sun, and deny its existence, even as it burns your retinas away.

The thing is, I can prove the sun exists. It can be observed, measured, and even scientifically understood. Our unstanding of the sun is much greater now than when the Big Book of Bronze Age Fairy Tales was written.

When you reach the end of your mortal existence, you will stand before God, he'll be right in front of you, and you will probably still deny him.

Okay, here's the problem with that. Only about half the population of the planet believes in the Abrahamic God (counting Jews, Xians and Muslims). But by your philosophy, only a fraction of that is worshiping him the right way. Maybe it's the one billion Catholics, or maybe it's a little tiny denomination with only a few thousand members.

But the thing is, your God is either not worshiped or worshiped wrongly by the vast majority of humanity. That kind of makes your God look like an evil prick, really.

There is no proof that will turn you away from your folly, as long as you choose to cling so relentlessly to it.

Quite the contrary. I asked for proof when I was 20. I was all like, "God, please don't let my mom die of cancer". And everyone else in our parish, good little Catholics that they were, all prayed, too. (She was a popular art teacher at the local school.)

She died anyway. No God.

-

Again, you haven't proved hate. You proved you have a narrow minded bigoted opinion. Still waiting for facts.

Again, you haven't proved hate. You proved you have a narrow minded bigoted opinion. Still waiting for facts.

Um, selectively citing a bronze age book of superstitions to rationalize your irrational hate of gays is hate.

Unless you are going to go out and start stoning people who are working tomorrow, like the Bible tells you to.

Um, selectively citing a bronze age book of superstitions to rationalize your irrational hate of gays is hate.

Unless you are going to go out and start stoning people who are working tomorrow, like the Bible tells you to.

Unless you are living all the bible's rules, you can't selectively pick out a few to rationalize your hate.

So make sure you bring a lot of stones tomorrow.

Unless you are living all the bible's rules, you can't selectively pick out a few to rationalize your hate.

So make sure you bring a lot of stones tomorrow.

Again, you haven't proved hate. You proved you have a narrow minded bigoted opinion. Still waiting for facts. You got any facts?

Actually, he has proven hate. Just not on the part of those he intended.

So, you completely ignored my explanation of the word "Homophobia" and misused it again, and then misused the word "hate" again, rather than refuting my argument. All I'm getting out of this is that you realized you lost, but didn't want to run and hide quite yet.

Dude, do you know how you are homophobic and hateful? That you care about this at all!

Here's the thing. I'm straight. I simply don't care one way or the other that there are gay folks out there doing gay stuff with other gay folks. It really, really has no effect on my life.

Other than the enjoyment I get watching religious assholes get all upset about it.

Not sure what you are talking about. How do you know all gays are going to be tortured forever and ever? It is between them and their God. I don't know their God, it seems you have more information on their God.

There is no God. But most religions are based on a God who punishes you for the wrong behavior and rewards you for the "right" behavior. Probably because you can't get the chumps to fork over the money if you weren't promising them something in the afterlife.

I support people doing as they wish so long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others, and because the church is owned by that community, they can decide what they are and are not okay with.

do they own the 13 year old girl - I believe your statement warrants a special commendation - capital christianity - donald t loves you.

Forum List

Back