Mormons Are Dumping Trump

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
Mr. Trump has alienated the most conservative of conservatives, Utah Mormons.

I wonder if he realizes that Mormons work as a collective, and so regardless if they are in Utah or elsewhere, (and there are about 15 million of them) they will all vote for Hillary.

Mr. Trump truly doesn't want to be president, he just wants to win. He's like a high school girl who just wants to have the prettiest dress at the prom and doesn't care who her date will be.

Or they may vote for my Johnson...

correction,, it is someone else's Johnson....

Last edited:

I wonder if he realizes that Mormons work as a collective, and so regardless if they are in Utah or elsewhere, (and there are about 15 million of them) they will all vote for Hillary.

Mr. Trump truly doesn't want to be president, he just wants to win. He's like a high school girl who just wants to have the prettiest dress at the prom and doesn't care who her date will be.

Since the head Mormon Romney. a traitor and a loser, did not support Trump, all those brainwashed Mormons wouldn't either. Is it supposed to be a big surprise?

Anybody gives a sh*t about that?

Yo, and who may I ask is the expert on Mormons? Their skin color is White, not Black! So with that said, everyone who is Mormon, they will not run to a Crooked, Lying, Hag, like Hillary Clinton, change the channel, they are Lying to you, that is what they do best!

"GTP"
sheeple1.jpg

what use is he to them? they don't interbreed with non whites and they hate gays.

Fuck em. tiny minority. even smaller than the gay vote.

The Mormons want a religious nut to become president

Trump is NOT a religious nut - but Trump is their best bet. They will be very sorry if Hillary wins because they don't know how to prioritize.

Yes, I know many Utah GOP LDS who will vote for Hillary while holding their noses. Many will vote for Johnson. And Mia Love is slipping in the polls as her opponent is within the MOE.

what use is he to them? they don't interbreed with non whites and they hate gays.

Fuck em. tiny minority. even smaller than the gay vote.

Hahahaa.....You have no idea what the Mormon influence is in this country. None at all, apparently, Mr. Goose. Eat beef? It most likely came from a Mormon-owned ranch. Ever stay at a Marriott hotel? Fly JetBlue? Enormously wealthy and influential "minority" of 15 million. And Mr. Trump just GAVE them to Mrs. Clinton.

Since the head Mormon Romney. a traitor and a loser, did not support Trump, all those brainwashed Mormons wouldn't either. Is it supposed to be a big surprise?

I can't see them going for Hillary at all as most have family in areas where Obama/Clinton put ME immigrants and rapugees. The people themselves won't go for Hillary's plan to infiltrate them. You Hillary supporters can dream though.

Are you folks saying that Mormons are all in for abortion on demand and funded by taxpayers? That's Hillary's position.

Knowledgeable people are saying they will not vote for Trump.

Who are these knowledgeable folks you keep speaking of? Do you have a link or anything to support your claims? I am certainly no authority on the Mormon faith and I know Romney is against Trump but I do know the views held by those folks who attend my own Church. The fact that Clinton wishes to repeal the Hyde Act and have taxpayers fund abortions and that she has the endorsement of Planned Parenthood has those who attend my own Church voting overwhelmingly for Trump.

For just a second there, I thought the topic title said "morons" were dumping Trump. And for just a moment, I thought a miracle had occurred.

Without the moron vote, Trump would lose to Hillary by 98 points.

lol

Speaking of losers, that's what Birfer Trump is going to be if he loses Utah.

Kind of like the cheating Russian Olympic team!

The three Mormons I know all support Trump.

The OP is full of shit, another leftist making things up.

For just a second there, I thought the topic title said "morons" were dumping Trump. And for just a moment, I thought a miracle had occurred.

Without the moron vote, Trump would lose to Hillary by 98 points.

You already dumped Trump, Moron... :thup:

Forum List

Back