Mormons Are Dumping Trump

Knowledgeable people are saying they will not vote for Trump.

Who are these knowledgeable folks you keep speaking of? Do you have a link or anything to support your claims? I am certainly no authority on the Mormon faith and I know Romney is against Trump but I do know the views held by those folks who attend my own Church. The fact that Clinton wishes to repeal the Hyde Act and have taxpayers fund abortions and that she has the endorsement of Planned Parenthood has those who attend my own Church voting overwhelmingly for Trump.
Utah almost always goes overwhelmingly for the Republican candidate.

Trump's margin in Utah is much smaller than in previous elections. So much so that Utah is now up for grabs.

This is what is called a "bellwether".

Who are these knowledgeable folks you keep speaking of? Do you have a link or anything to support your claims? I am certainly no authority on the Mormon faith and I know Romney is against Trump but I do know the views held by those folks who attend my own Church. The fact that Clinton wishes to repeal the Hyde Act and have taxpayers fund abortions and that she has the endorsement of Planned Parenthood has those who attend my own Church voting overwhelmingly for Trump.
Exactly right. You know nothing about the LDS. They won't vote for Trump, regardless if HRC was the devil. Some will vote for her, many will vote for Johnson. The LDS think they are God's chosen people, a new Israel in the Latter Days, and they don't give a fuck what non-believers like you or me think about how they should vote.

Utah went overwhelmingly for Ted Cruz in the primaries. 70 percent.

Trump only scored 14 percent in the Utah primary.

These people HATE Donald Trump.

The Utah Republicans might not vote for Clinton, but they aren't going to vote for Trump, either. They will stay home.

And that will leave it up to the Utah Democrats to decide the vote.

Utah almost always goes overwhelmingly for the Republican candidate.

Trump's margin in Utah is much smaller than in previous elections. So much so that Utah is now up for grabs.

This is what is called a "bellwether".

Yep. Utah is the most Republican state in the country. If there is even a question of it being in play (which I personally think is overblown) then the GOP is in big, big trouble.

Exactly right. You know nothing about the LDS. They won't vote for Trump, regardless if HRC was the devil. Some will vote for her, many will vote for Johnson. The LDS think they are God's chosen people, a new Israel in the Latter Days, and they don't give a fuck what non-believers like you or me think about how they should vote.

I'm hardly a non-believer like you. Are you going to back up your claims with a link to a news article or something like I asked? I simply can't fathom someone who claims to be Christian voting for Clinton. I will await your link to support your claim.

And Mia Love is slipping in the polls as her opponent is within the MOE.

Huh?

Poll: Utah Republican Mia Love up 13 points against Dem challenger
Thanks, I had not seen this poll. And I was correct to research it.

The UtahPolicy.com poll conducted by Dan Jones & Associates found Love leading the Democratic attorney, 51 percent to 38 percent. Constitution Party candidate Collin Simonsen got 4 percent, while 7 percent remain undecided.

The Wednesday poll is similar to a July internal poll from Love’s campaign that found her up 15 points. They both stand in contrast to a June survey released by Salt Lake Tribune/Hinckley Institute that found her trailing Owens by 6 points.

I know Utahns, and I know its politics. Dan Jones relies heavily on land lines, which skews the numbers to older, right wing voters (hell, almost all Utahns are right wing voters), but the polling protocols by Jones is iffy.

Love is slipping.

Mr. Trump has alienated the most conservative of conservatives, Utah Mormons.

I wonder if he realizes that Mormons work as a collective, and so regardless if they are in Utah or elsewhere, (and there are about 15 million of them) they will all vote for Hillary.

Mr. Trump truly doesn't want to be president, he just wants to win. He's like a high school girl who just wants to have the prettiest dress at the prom and doesn't care who her date will be.

what use is he to them? they don't interbreed with non whites and they hate gays.

Fuck em. tiny minority. even smaller than the gay vote.

Hahahaa.....You have no idea what the Mormon influence is in this country. None at all, apparently, Mr. Goose. Eat beef? It most likely came from a Mormon-owned ranch. Ever stay at a Marriott hotel? Fly JetBlue? Enormously wealthy and influential "minority" of 15 million. And Mr. Trump just GAVE them to Mrs. Clinton.
Doesn't mean Trump won't win the election.

And it's Ms Goose, you flybuy troll.

In Utah, Trump's wife is probably the issue. She's done nude spreads, is the Slovenian-born daughter of a communist party member. Trump himself announced the same policy as Target Stores: letting demented men use women's showers/bathrooms in Trump Tower. I mean, it's just too much to ask of regular people to support this guy. It really is. Beyond his shrinking minority of hard-nose faithfuls who quite apparently have not done their homework on their candidate, regular people who have taken a just surface glimpse at some of his deeds and positions are simply astonished that he made it this far. And they WILL NOT be allowing him in the Whitehouse with their vote, come hell or high water.

what use is he to them? they don't interbreed with non whites and they hate gays.

Hahahaa.....You have no idea what the Mormon influence is in this country. None at all, apparently, Mr. Goose. Eat beef? It most likely came from a Mormon-owned ranch. Ever stay at a Marriott hotel? Fly JetBlue? Enormously wealthy and influential "minority" of 15 million. And Mr. Trump just GAVE them to Mrs. Clinton.
Doesn't mean Trump won't win the election.

And it's Ms Goose, you flybuy troll.

In Utah, Trump's wife is probably the issue. She's done nude spreads, is the Slovenian-born daughter of a communist party member. Trump himself announced the same policy as Target Stores: letting demented men use women's showers/bathrooms in Trump Tower. I mean, it's just too much to ask of regular people to support this guy. It really is. Beyond his shrinking minority of hard-nose faithfuls who quite apparently have not done their homework on their candidate, regular people who have taken a just surface glimpse at some of his deeds and positions are simply astonished that he made it this far. And they WILL NOT be allowing him in the Whitehouse with their vote, come hell or high water.

Don't mix corporate politics with what we do. :nono:

You've defeated your own point. Mormens aren't ordinary.

And let's not forget the FBI...lots and lots of agents are Mormon.

And let's not forget the FBI...lots and lots of agents are Mormon.

Where else would you find them. :laugh:

Forum List

Back