Zone1 Mormons who have apostatized or stopped going to Church

You don't have the original gospel. You got it from an angel. Paul warned us about that in Galatians chapter one.
Your reasoning is flawed, because Moses received the Torah through an angel, and angels have been ministering to Christians since the very beginning of Christianity. Are all of those angels demons too? Was Paul deceived by a demon on the way to Damascus? Didn't Jesus warn that he would not be seen in the desert? Where did Paul claim he saw Jesus on his way to Damascus? The wilderness, the desert, on the way to Damascus. Following your line of reasoning Paul was a false apostle led by demons.

Matthew 24:23-27 "Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 "So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Following your way of interpreting the Bible, Paul was a false apostle. Protestant Gentle Christianity is false according to your hermeneutical method.

And if believing that makes you happy, then I am happy for you.

But also disappointed.
You're the one behaving like a kid, not me. There are entities all around you, who you can normally see, but they're there. You can establish contact with them. See this post of mine from this thread:

Your reasoning is flawed, because Moses received the Torah through an angel, and angels have been ministering to Christians since the very beginning of Christianity. Are all of those angels demons too? Was Paul deceived by a demon on the way to Damascus? Didn't Jesus warn that he would not be seen in the desert? Where did Paul claim he saw Jesus on his way to Damascus? The wilderness, the desert, on the way to Damascus. Following your line of reasoning Paul was a false apostle led by demons.

Matthew 24:23-27 "Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 "So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Following your way of interpreting the Bible, Paul was a false apostle. Protestant Gentle Christianity is false according to your hermeneutical method.
If my reasoning is flawed, then Paul's reasoning is flawed. Read Galatians chapter one and tell me which part of Paul's reasoning is flawed. I don't believe you will do it.

You're the one behaving like a kid, not me. There are entities all around you, who you can normally see, but they're there. You can establish contact with them. See this post of mine from this thread:

This amateur gaslighting won't work for you.

Believing in zombies and sky daddies is childish.

That's a neat story.
"...In 1928 Arthur Eddington wrote, “the stuff of the world is mind‑stuff... The mind‑stuff is not spread in space and time.... Recognizing that the physical world is entirely abstract and without ‘actuality’ apart from its linkage to consciousness, we restore consciousness to the fundamental position . . .”

...If I say, with Eddington, “the stuff of the world is mind‑stuff,” that has a metaphysical ring. But if I say that ultimate reality is expressed in the solutions of the equations of quantum mechanics, quantum electrodynamics, and quantum field theory -- that sounds like good, modern physics. Yet what are those equations, indeed what is mathematics, but mind‑stuff? -- virtually the ultimate in mind‑stuff and for that reason deeply mysterious..."

George Wald

If my reasoning is flawed, then Paul's reasoning is flawed. Read Galatians chapter one and tell me which part of Paul's reasoning is flawed. I don't believe you will do it.
You're claiming that if an angel of light appeared to Joseph Smith, it was an evil demon. Well let me break the news to you, if that's the case, then one can just as well say Paul wasn't stopped in the wilderness by Jesus, on the way to Damascus, but by a demon. Jesus warned of false teachers who would claim that he appeared to them in the wilderness.

Moreover. the first Christians didn't have or use an NT, they only had an OT. On what or whose authority are you now using an NT Bible? Where did that come from? From heaven?

Did Paul preach Jesus or did Paul preach joining an organization?
Both. He was an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ. Do you think he would join another Church? Heck, he went to several Churches in several cites in his many missions. Were those Churches members of the Church of Jesus Christ? Of course! He was one of the general authorities of the Church in his day. What a goofy question but understandable.

And that's what you think. You don't understand that every believer is a priest according to Peter. This is what religious cults do, invent a hierarchy of elites and levels of offices. You don't understand the body of Christ. The lds believe that they are the only true believers. How arrogant.

People also ask

Where in Bible does it say we are priests?

1 Peter 2:9

The first is 1 Peter 2:9, “You are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.” Within the context of Peter's statement, he rests the church's identity as a royal priesthood in ...
View attachment 895574
The Gospel Coalition (TGC) › ...

The Priesthood of All Believers - The Gospel Coalition

MORE RESULTS

Which scripture says we are a royal priesthood?

1 Peter 2:9 NIV

“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. ”
All of Israel was a priestly nation but that didn't exclude them from having a tribe of Levites.

You're claiming that if an angel of light appeared to Joseph Smith, it was an evil demon. Well let me break the news to you, if that's the case, then one can just as well say Paul wasn't stopped in the wilderness by Jesus, on the way to Damascus, but by a demon. Jesus warned of false teachers who would claim that he appeared to them in the wilderness.

Moreover. the first Christians didn't have or use an NT, they only had an OT. On what or whose authority are you now using an NT Bible? Where did that come from? From heaven?
Paul said it, not me.

You don't have the original gospel. You got it from an angel. Paul warned us about that in Galatians chapter one. The original Gospel is Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. It's still there.
No, he is warning us about you and your agents of confusion. Can a Church or religion stand if it's divided? No. 40,000 different divided Churches. We don't belong to them. We are a peculiar people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation of Israel (Zion), a chosen last days generation. We stand alone when it comes to authority and power to perform the saving and exalting ordinances.

Both. He was an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ. Do you think he would join another Church? Heck, he went to several Churches in several cites in his many missions. Were those Churches members of the Church of Jesus Christ? Of course! He was one of the general authorities of the Church in his day. What a goofy question but understandable.
They were the church at Galatia, the Church at Rome, the Church at Phillipi, the Church at Thessalonia, etc.

No, he is warning us about you and your agents of confusion. Can a Church or religion stand if it's divided? No. 40,000 different divided Churches. We don't belong to them. We are a peculiar people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation of Israel (Zion), a chosen last days generation. We stand alone when it comes to authority and power to perform the saving and exalting ordinances.
Same script used by Jehovah's Witnesses. Ho hum.

They were the church at Galatia, the Church at Rome, the Church at Phillipi, the Church at Thessalonia, etc.
Yep, the Church AT those places. The Church of Jesus Christ AT those cities. He was teaching the same gospel at all of them. He was one of the heads of the Church.

Who made Paul an apostle? Is Paul found in the Hebrew Bible? On whose authority was an NT written?

Forum List

Back